Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • theetruscan
    • Jan 2008

I still think chant/christian's best waywt ever was the one of him in those floral pants in what looks like a booth at a diner
    Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• Torchiere
      • May 2009

Damnnn, those floral pants are made for you Christian.

I actually think Ann fits you better than Rick. Your height and slim features (and long hair) really compliment the romantic vibe of Ann.

I look forward to see more Ann fits from you!

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

Nothing like peer pressure! Let's chant together: Ann for Christian, Ann for Christian.
        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Mail-Moth
          • Mar 2009

Does not look too bad in CCP too.
          I can see a hat, I can see a cat,
          I can see a man with a baseball bat.

Comment

• Tumnus Truck-Tour
            Banned
            • Nov 2009

My hat. Luca knit & pants. Guidi Buffalo.
            I hate how the left shoulder seam rides up on my deltoid. oh well. The entire knit wants to shift upward on me when sitting, riding my neck too.

Comment

• Johnny
              • Sep 2006

/\ v nice indeed

Comment

• Marko
                • Jul 2009

Bad quality pictures again, not sure how much you can really see.

Cloak Jacket, VA double layer, CCP spiral drop sarouel, and CCP spiral zips.

Comment

• Tumnus Truck-Tour
                  Banned
                  • Nov 2009

CCP spiral boots look ill.

Comment

• move_ment
                    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                    Ann for Christian, Ann for Christian, Ann for Christian, Ann for Christian, Ann for Christian, Ann for Christian, Ann for Christian, Ann for Christian, Ann for Christian, Ann for Christian, Ann for Christian, Ann for Christian, Ann for Christian, Ann for Christian, Ann for Christian, Ann for Christian.

Marko I like the proportions of your fit, I would replace the Cloak jacket with a leather though

Comment

• Chant
                      Banned
                      • Jun 2008

Thanks folks for the very kind words.
                      Actually, even though I loved Ann FW 09 collection and thought it'd ruin me, I didn't buy anything yet (but I wanted the priest coat Faust owns, the heavy knit coat+scarf, the slim trousers and maybe the high boots as well).
                      The reason is that I'm swinging between two kind of opposite, but, in my mind, completing outfits : sharp aggressive/destructive look with faded colours (RO) and slouchy unformal elegant and colourfull look (DD). Ann would be on the second side, but what she does doesn't interest me as much as Damir's work (in addition DD fabrics and colours are much nicer and more original than Ann's - and cheaper as well).
                      But I didn't post anything from the DD FW 09, since my buy isn't complete yet*.
                      Here are some pics taken at the store by BSR :

I forgot : and when I want to wear something sharply elegant, I wear CCP. But the guy is so expensive. To buy him, I'd need to save up. But I prefer to spend.

* : please don't buy the twisted beige trousers in 48 available on Antonioli. Thanks !
                      Last edited by Chant; 11-25-2009, 04:44 AM.

Comment

• jogu
                        • Jun 2009

^--- the 2nd doma coat is noice, i like the way the sleeves are

Comment

• XenoX101
                          • Dec 2008

DD does the desert wandering nomad look so damn well, I also love how they aren't afraid to use colours amongst such dry hues of brown and grey. That last look is great, love the coat and the boot tuck, extremely believable.

Comment

• andrewislasorad
                            • Nov 2006

Wow Christian those are beautiful, looks like backstage runway photos. Goes without saying Damir was made for you...

Comment

• Faust
                              kitsch killer
                              • Sep 2006

Or Christian was made for Damir.
                              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Chant
                                Banned
                                • Jun 2008

Originally posted by andrewislasorad View Post
                                Wow Christian those are beautiful, looks like backstage runway photos. Goes without saying Damir was made for you...
                                Thanks, I remember last winter, when we attended together the Doma show, and that you convince to buy some Damir, saying that it wasn't that expensive.
                                It was the begining of a long story and of a true love affair.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎