Clear All
  • BrettChaotix
    • Nov 2007

Comment

• jojje
      • Jul 2008

________
      Live Sex Webshows
      Last edited by jojje; 09-17-2011, 04:54 AM.

Comment

• andrewislasorad
        • Nov 2006

Matt - imo one of your best, the right fit, the right layering, simple but all about the cut, cool, relaxed ..no question...this is your style and this fit is best representative of it. it's taken me a while to see the value in your style but i do see it now..

Brett + jojje - while I don't think either of your fits are bad, I think they are a bit lazy or uninspired. In both cases I have similar [if not the exact same] pieces and while great on their own I think you could do a lot more with what you have to create a more interesting silhouette and make it your own, don't take the easy way out. Glad to have you posting, so prove me wrong!

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

Agreed on all accounts with Andrew. Easy to point out with Brett - I wouldn't pair a blazer with such a clearly dress-down tee. Not sure I can pinpoint jojje, without falling into the "Swedes all look the same routine." Maybe it's the hat + sneaks that make it a rather formulaic fit? Not sure.
          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• philip nod
            • Aug 2007

weather in nyc is beyond gorgeous. got a crush on incomplete, brand new, still unsold after 2 years, richard meier-- couldn't resist again. pardon the fail on the shoulder alignment, usually it works. i think the layering threw it off a bit. it is a ((46), back when an Ma+ 46 was a 46) SS coat after all.

One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

You should sell your place and buy one in there! I would, if I hit the lotto.
              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• philip nod
                • Aug 2007

yeah, the fact that everybody in the hood hates the place makes me really want to parade around naked in a glasshouse or put obnoxious signs in the windowed walls. i somehow think the prices haven't been readjusted to the recession however

Comment

• andrewislasorad
                  • Nov 2006

nod - some classic starchitect condo fail. nice color palette you're workin with, that ma+ teal inside the hood sets it off. really clean portions on the bottom half, maybe open hoodie throwing me off a bit, but you've come correct on that tuck... i need to find a long coat that is casual enough to pull off in this way. rebuttal photo soon.

edit - danes do it better

more diagrams:
                  Last edited by andrewislasorad; 11-29-2009, 09:46 PM.

Comment

• Faust
                    kitsch killer
                    • Sep 2006

Originally posted by philip nod View Post
                    yeah, the fact that everybody in the hood hates the place makes me really want to parade around naked in a glasshouse or put obnoxious signs in the windowed walls. i somehow think the prices haven't been readjusted to the recession however
                    some sign candidates

"I don't Buy Organic"
                    "I Drive"
                    "Check out my Eames"
                    "I go to Art Basel in Miami"
                    "Farmer's Markets Suck"
                    "You Have Money Too, Stop Hiding It"

I have nothing against that building. Aside from the fact that it's a lazy piece of architecture that comes with a price tag for starchitect name dropping rights, compared to most of the shit that's been built in New York during the boom it ain't half bad. If it wasn't a Meier building, it probably wouldn't get so much heat. Now those monstrosities that line Houston St., those should be demolished.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• philip nod
                      • Aug 2007

you forget

i have a recalled stroller

Comment

• philip nod
                        • Aug 2007

word to the chrome hearts holmes
                        i get more wear out of the coat then seems right

Comment

• Fade to Black
                          • Sep 2008

thanks andrew

pnod i like the blue peeking out of the clay.
                          www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• theetruscan
                            • Jan 2008

Originally posted by philip nod View Post
                            From a times article a bit back, it looks like it has gone through a significant re-adjustment. Maybe not enough, but major nonetheless.

Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• philip nod
                              • Aug 2007

yeah i remember skimming the article and thinking it was b.s.
                              i've heard from the locals that the majority of the few tenants, and what a gang at that!, are fake occupants (i'm sure there's a better term for this), given homes by the developers to give the illusion that people are buying. the place is maybe 15-25% occupied when viewed through a looking glass

Comment

• Stack
                                • Jan 2008

jesus ... andrew, faust, fade, buck, philip, all dope as fuck. philip's pics make me want to put down this beer so i can actually rock a leather like that.

ehh ... repost, but whatchagonnado? it's what i wore today, which is the main thing.

once you get off the drugs and the alcohol, that's when you realise how dark you really are

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎