What are you wearing today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Christian View Post

I know that one of SZ rules is : "Thou shalt not comment the body antomy of the menbers".
    Or, at least, you should not comment MonaDahl's anatomy. Or at your own risk, i.e. desperatly and definitely fall into the category of SZ members she DOESN'T LIKE AT ALL.
    she's never said anything about that. The only ones who's protested is Faust.

Comment

• Chant
      Banned
      • Jun 2008

Looks like nobody understood it was a joke.

Hum, if noboby understood it was a joke.
      Then, it is a bad joke.
      Sorry folks.

Comment

• galia
        • Jun 2009

laika, I'm about to fulfill a long overdue promise: my chalayan top, worn (finally!), here with a vanessa bruno tank and silk ann d fishtail long skirt

please do not look at my messy room in the back, this was taken in a great hurry)

detail shot of the top. you can also see the ancient locket containing the ingeborg bachmann quote, so it's a two-in-one laika special today

Comment

• Macro
          • Apr 2008

Ann Demeulemeester
          every man has inside himself a parasitic being who is acting not at all to his advantage

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

/\ Well done.
            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Chant
              Banned
              • Jun 2008

Very Ann, very nice.

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Heirloom View Post
                she's never said anything about that. The only ones who's protested is Faust.
                Wow. For all your claims to sensitivity and political correctness, you really are clueless.
                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• theetruscan
                  • Jan 2008

Every time I write off an Ann garment as a fail, someone comes along and makes it look good. I would never have believed those pony hair boots could work.
                  Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• black horizons
                    • Jan 2008

See Faust, I told you those Ponys were where it is at. Such amazing texture. Now just wait until someone like Christian busts them out we will all want them.

Giddyup.
                    www.black-horizons.com

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

Not for me, man, not for me. But look great on Macro here!

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Chant
                        Banned
                        • Jun 2008

Originally posted by Eternal
                        I believe that combat boots should feel/look like they could stand a war (or at least some rain) , something pony boots would most likely not do.
                        My daughter rides ponies under the rain with no problem.
                        I mean : for them.

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

For what it's worth, Macro told me he can't wait for his pair to get all fucked up.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• black horizons
                            • Jan 2008

Eternal, I think you are just taking it way too seriously. I don't idolize Christian, he's just a dude that posts really solid fits that have a tendency to make more forward pieces look really really good. I'm not advocating SUFU-esque beasting of these boots, I really doubt that would ever happen. Look what he's been doing with those crazy RO beasts though... No slight to Macro either, he did it perfectly.
                            www.black-horizons.com

Comment

• CommieRabbit
                              • Oct 2007

I have never handled those pony boots so I can't properly identify whatever treatment it has received...

However, it's my understanding that hair-on-hide, provided it has been sheared cleanly, evenly and received proper treating would actually excel at repelling rain. In fact, it's been extensively used for this purpose by pre-1950 austrian, german, belgian, and dutch armies in some form or another for keeping their rucksacks and equipment dry. Here's some examples:

So don't be so quick to judge those ponies, they might hardier than you think!

Ok, sorry for the boring history I'll shut up now

Comment

• black horizons
                                • Jan 2008

^the perceived way that these would decay is a huge part of their appeal to me. Imagine areas with frayed hair, some rubbed clean, etc. Would look wild.

Besides, Ann footwear quality is always top-notch, I don't think you could get more durable pony boots, as far as I know.

Macro, if you are a 41 and want to part with them at some point, here I am!
                                www.black-horizons.com

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎