Clear All
  • V-J
    • Oct 2009

http://www.why-yachts.com/
    shit thas my ultimate lifegoal

Comment

• AKA*NYC
      • Nov 2007

^ (voltron being that big island why yacht)
      LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• tomatous
        Banned
        • Jan 2009

Originally posted by genevieveryoko View Post
        I noticed it once, and now I'm noticing it again, looks like he's trying to cover something up, those pants allow a lot of room for interpretation...

get me the Johnny Walker red label!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nothing to hide Gene.

in response to old photos: It's always funny when we look back on how we used to dress. That photo is of me, but it's at least 4 years old. I still lounge around the house in some of that crap, . Glad you had to make the comparison, although not sure it was worth all the effort.

Comment

• theaddict
          • Apr 2008

I just watched that making of stream from the WHY yacht...i REALLY need such a living space...STUUUUUNING!!!
          Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• AKA*NYC
            • Nov 2007

Originally posted by theaddict View Post
            I just watched that making of stream from the WHY yacht...i REALLY need such a living space...STUUUUUNING!!!
            i've already watched that twice
            LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• theaddict
              • Apr 2008

Maybe it is already enough to partly build the thing as a house? I would be down with that...
              Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• eeestheticque
                • Dec 2009

Originally posted by tomatous View Post

in response to old photos: It's always funny when we look back on how we used to dress. That photo is of me,but it's at least 4 years old. I still lounge around the house in some of that crap, . Glad you had to make the comparison, although not sure it was worth all the effort.

Like I said, I'm new and don't want to ruffle any feathers but, that picture is barely 2 years old. Making the comparison was no effort at all. I'm glad you confirmed that the "old" pic is, in fact, you. I thought I recognized the nic but couldn't believe it was truly the same person. By any standard, your rapid, total transformation is quite amazing.

Comment

• Chant
                  Banned
                  • Jun 2008

/\ Faust, it would maybe be worth to wrestle this one out, no ?

Comment

• Sombre
                    • Jan 2009

Originally posted by mrbeuys View Post
                    Mate, I travel on one of these across Styx: http://www.why-yachts.com/
                    Penny won't do, unless you turn up head to toe CCP.

And I know what you mean by punching == shopping. I should punch more and save the cash.
                    Originally posted by mrbeuys View Post
                    I know, but I am secretly saving for this:

That with a Reventon parked at the pier. OK, back to WAYWT >>
                    It's all fun and games until the pirates come. (Too soon for that joke?)
                    An artist is not paid for his labor, but for his vision. - James Whistler

Originally posted by BBSCCP
                    I order 1 in every size, please, for every occasion

Comment

• eeestheticque
                      • Dec 2009

^ There's no need. I just made an observation. I'll continue to lurk. It's all good.

Comment

• Who?
                        • Aug 2007

Originally posted by eeestheticque View Post
                        Like I said, I'm new and don't want to ruffle any feathers

Then why bring this up as your first posts?
                        WTB/WTT: Lots of Things

Comment

• eeestheticque
                          • Dec 2009

As I said previously, it was just an observation. I'm done with it. Why do you wish to revisit it?

Comment

• beardown
                            rekoner
                            • Feb 2009

As I said previously, it was just an observation. I'm done with it. Why do you wish to revisit it?
                            Because you've made very few posts here and the ones you've made make you come across as a desperate, immature crybaby.
                            You (as a lurker) clearly tried to take a deliberate, public shot at a guy who is well liked on this forum.

That's all I have to say about it but I'm really interested to see what kind of constructive conversation you bring to the forum or if you're just using it for your own, whiny benefit.

You took a cheap shot as a new member and you were called out for it. If you wanted to actually participate, you would have done so but you didn't.

I call attention needy troll on this one.
                            Originally posted by mizzar
                            Sorry for being kind of a dick to you.

Comment

• the breaks
                              • Sep 2007

its like Faust cant go a week without being absolutely horrible to someone on here
                              Suede is too Gucci.

Comment

• tomatous
                                Banned
                                • Jan 2009

http://www.denimblog.com/diesel-jean...el-zathan-71j/

Like I said, I'm new and don't want to ruffle any feathers but, that picture is barely 2 years old. Making the comparison was no effort at all. I'm glad you confirmed that the "old" pic is, in fact, you. I thought I recognized the nic but couldn't believe it was truly the same person. By any standard, your rapid, total transformation is quite amazing.
                                I'm glad that I have fans .

"Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months. -- Oscar Wilde"

If the image in question is "barely two years old" Then by the wonderful words of Oscar Wilde, I would hardly consider it a total transformation.

No need to defend my presence here. You on the other hand, are making a great entrance.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎