X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • eeestheticque
    • Dec 2009

Originally posted by beardown View Post
    Because you've made very few posts here and the ones you've made make you come across as a desperate, immature crybaby.
    You (as a lurker) clearly tried to take a deliberate, public shot at a guy who is well liked on this forum.

That's all I have to say about it but I'm really interested to see what kind of constructive conversation you bring to the forum or if you're just using it for your own, whiny benefit.

You took a cheap shot as a new member and you were called out for it. If you wanted to actually participate, you would have done so but you didn't.

I call attention needy troll on this one.

Again, I am a lurker. I recognized a nic from other forums, from times past. I made an observation about his style's evolution. The fact that the subject of my observation is "well liked" does not negate the validity of the observation.

Everyone that posts in this thread makes observations, whether it be "amazing coat" or "ugly ass nails and toes"

I made my observation and thought I was done with the topic but others seem to need to continue to discuss it. As far as I'm concerned, my input on the subject is complete.

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

/\ Dude, just stop - enough shit goes down without you.
      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Enaml
        • Apr 2009

Originally posted by merz
        ^ don, didn't someone from the swedish forums essentially pull that same move on you? when you post things online, they largely enter the public domain, and such things can happen for whatever reason. don't take it so personally.
        I agree. If things like COFEE can get leaked on the tubes, what's stopping people from keeping images others have posted to watch their style evolve? That said, usually, one would like to think it's done for inspiration/admiration, not keeping "dirt" on others. There is something to be said for privacy, even in our day and age.
        How do you guys like the fit of my new CCP suit?

Comment

• hap
          • Nov 2006

Comment

• MikeN
            • Nov 2007

Now why'd you have to go and do a thing like that?

Comment

• lowrey
              ventiundici
              • Dec 2006

Originally posted by Enaml View Post
              I agree. If things like COFEE can get leaked on the tubes, what's stopping people from keeping images others have posted to watch their style evolve? That said, usually, one would like to think it's done for inspiration/admiration, not keeping "dirt" on others. There is something to be said for privacy, even in our day and age.
              exactly, the tone here definitely reeked of an attempt to call someone out. people change, some evolve with ease, others might struggle, at the end of the day it doesn't really matter if you are comfortable with yourself and also manage to look the part, which tomatous certainly seems to be doing.

end of discussion. if eeestheticque wishes to continue taking part here please do so in a respectful manner, there is no need for this sort of posts.
              "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Magician
                • Jul 2008

Friend playing with camera settings at a party

Selling badass McQueen topcoat 48/38/M. I also write and tweet.

Comment

• JSebbe
                  • Mar 2008

Originally posted by Eternal
                  Jsebbe has always been a nice guy to me, but I recall him wearing pretty much THE hipster uniform before, and I think it´s great to see how his style developed over these years as I feel I sort of know him from forums. I don´t need to post pictures of him in Ed Banger Records tee and tight jeans with some sneakers to make people here think he just bought into a trend.
                  Hey! When did I step on your toes!?

Comment

• JSebbe
                    • Mar 2008

heh, I know. was only teasing around, cause you choosed me for an example.

Comment

• Johnny
                      • Sep 2006

eternal v serious young man

Comment

• genevieveryoko
                        • Sep 2009

you either Beardown on the subject, or you brodown.
                        http://genevievelarson.tumblr.com/

Comment

• theaddict
                          • Apr 2008

next time the clothes will be more visible (mostly BBS)...i promise...but i love this pic and dont worry, i am a pacifist!

Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• it looks like you're wearing a werkstatt münchen cufflink.

Comment

• Faust
                              kitsch killer
                              • Sep 2006

I feel like I am wearing this today.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• DRRRK
                                • Aug 2009

CCP would have been appropiate. Cannon Crotch Person.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎