• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Originally posted by seenmy View Post
    I agree the jackets a bit small,its one of those thing I had to have and as a object its perfect but on me its not perfect,I always have problems with arms being 6'4 although i think really if it was a inch longer in the body it would look fine but alas it isnt and never will be.

boots are a light black
    Give me 4 inches and we both should be Ok!
    It is a cool piece. Still goes for well over retail on Yahoo Japan. Stiff as fuck though.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• seenmy
      • May 2009

its the stiffness that i love about it,it has a complete life of its own which is something i really like about leather,I cant really get in to super soft calf etc,I like feeling like Im wearing a bullet proof vest.I need to find out the thick leather code to order a fencing in the new year after trying UP's calf on earlier this year I liked it but still feel I want the stiffness

maybe Im just odd

Comment

• MikeN
        • Nov 2007

Cloak cardigan
        Rick double layer and tee
        Viridi-Anne wool pants, unfortunately the photo didn't capture the details
        Rick boots

(accidentally posted this in the wrong thread first, whoops.)

Comment

• interest1
          • Nov 2008

I agree with Venus. ;) And that's because you have what is rare and coveted, and I'm not talking about your clothes; it's your presence. Having a strong one means you can do things like wear a shorter sleeve length leather jacket and instead of it getting dismissed as not knowing what you're doing, as would be the case with 99% of people attempting this, it actually gets redefined as cool because you are making it cool. People don't ridicule this–they respect it. It's injecting power into clothes instead of hoping clothes will give you that kind of power.

And your beard, btw, is your best accessory.

playing with some new purchases
          junya
          rick owens x2
          ccp jshape
          ccp sidezips
          sain't

Comment

• seenmy
            • May 2009

thank you, I'm pretty proud of the beard its been long hard work but I personally like the shape it adds to my face,perfect for the current weather aswell

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

Nice, Mike. Now give me that cardigan.
              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by interest1 View Post
                I agree with Venus. ;) And that's because you have what is rare and coveted, and I'm not talking about your clothes; it's your presence. Having a strong one means you can do things like wear a shorter sleeve length leather jacket and instead of it getting dismissed as not knowing what you're doing, as would be the case with 99% of people attempting this, it actually gets redefined as cool because you are making it cool. People don't ridicule this–they respect it. It's injecting power into clothes instead of hoping clothes will give you that kind of power.

That is certainly true.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• MikeN
                  • Nov 2007

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                  Nice, Mike. Now give me that cardigan.
                  maybe for next Hanukkah

Comment

• tomatous
                    Banned
                    • Jan 2009

I agree the jackets a bit small,its one of those thing I had to have and as a object its perfect but on me its not perfect,I always have problems with arms being 6'4 although i think really if it was a inch longer in the body it would look fine but alas it isnt and never will be.

boots are a light black
                    I'm in the same boat seenmy. Looks great
                    Last edited by tomatous; 12-23-2009, 08:52 PM.

Comment

• andrewislasorad
                      • Nov 2006

damnit mike that cardigan is good... hows that weather treating you? maybe some elephant boots might warm you up..

seenmy-love seeing all your posts as well, interest1 sumed it up nicely...its the man that makes the clothes. wonderful take on a classic sz look, would love to see you in more doma

Comment

• genevieveryoko
                        • Sep 2009

Originally posted by interest1 View Post

Hooray for Junya and awkwardness!
                        My favorite thing about seenmy isn't actually about clothes at all, it's all the natural hair growth...
                        Last edited by genevieveryoko; 12-28-2010, 07:51 PM.
                        http://genevievelarson.tumblr.com/

Comment

• yepp. seenmy is HOT and he's dressing HOT.

Comment

• interest1
                            • Nov 2008

Originally Posted by seenmy

Originally posted by tomatous View Post
                            I'm in the same boat seeny. Looks great
                            Oh, you poor 6'4" guys. What most men wouldn't give to be you . I'm 5'11" and as a female, for as much griping I do about almost-there sleeve lengths & hemlines–and trust me, I do–I wouldn't trade my height for the world. And you know you wouldn't either. You just gotta figure out how to problem-solve with some clever altering, layering, adding, or subtracting.
                            sain't

Comment

• DamageX
                              • Dec 2008

Same old same old...but with blistered Mollino underneath RO jacket and DRK SHDW jeans, it's cold outside...excuse the hair, it's still growing out

Last edited by DamageX; 12-23-2009, 11:00 PM.

Comment

• MikeN
                                • Nov 2007

That's a serious coat

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡