Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • scott.m
    • Mar 2009

i always post my face, i think it's fun, HUMANCRACK OVER HERE IS SCARED TO THOUGH.

Comment

• BeauIXI
      • Nov 2008

It's dehumanizing. Unhumans look cooler than regular people.
      Originally posted by philip nod
      somebody should kop this. this is forever.

Comment

• Sombre
        • Jan 2009

It would make it a lot easier to identify people in real life. I (as well as many others here) have my current city in my profile. I've also spoken about my nationality, and the fact that I'm an undergraduate with a liking for languages. If I show my face it makes it that much easier for a possible maniac lurker to find me, especially given the clothes I wear. I agree that a face helps put the clothing into context, but I'll forfeit that for a (possibly delusional) sense of safety.
        An artist is not paid for his labor, but for his vision. - James Whistler

Originally posted by BBSCCP
        I order 1 in every size, please, for every occasion

Comment

• SuperTurboTaco
          • Oct 2009

Well that is your opinion BeauIXI because I`m pretty F##king cool!! Oh wait a minute I just looked in the mirror. You`re right....
          Last edited by SuperTurboTaco; 01-12-2010, 11:42 PM. Reason: because

Comment

• scott.m
            • Mar 2009

@ sombre, don't we already stand out enough as it is though? i mean maybe me not so much as others but i'd imagine oh weh mir or klangspiel stand out a bit, even in a place like nyc. what kind of stalkers are you dealing with

Comment

• BeauIXI
              • Nov 2008

Your typical SZ follower is fairly identifiable, no? The Black Eye'd Peas stand out.
              Originally posted by philip nod
              somebody should kop this. this is forever.

Comment

• Sombre
                • Jan 2009

Scott, I guess I do stand out quite a bit. The person doesn't even have to want to follow me in real life. Just the thought of someone downloading and saving pictures of me to his/her hard drive for a kind of pleasure I don't understand, no matter how private, bothers me. I suppose that could already be if you think of facebook, but at least that's confined to my "friends".

Comment

• scott.m
                  • Mar 2009

true, i just feel that nowadays anonymity on the internet is slowly becoming impossible. and i understand being weirded out by such a thing, i know if people saved my pictures on their hard drive i'd be freaked out too, luckily i don't think the quality on my pics is good enough for that though

Comment

• Sombre
                    • Jan 2009

I guess you and BeauIXI have a point. Maybe it is futile. I want to keep myself anonymous for as long as possible though. At this point it's probably just a comfort issue, because I've already shared more personal information here than I have on other forums. One of these days I'll show my ugly face and crack everyone's screen .

Comment

• scott.m
                      • Mar 2009

i eagerly await the day

Comment

• jogu
                        • Jun 2009

ann d

Comment

• diamonds
                          • Dec 2006

everytime you post i hope it's an outfit

Comment

• Tia
                            Banned
                            • Mar 2009

Jogu I have never liked the white pants, but you carry it with ease and style, complimented

Comment

• Tia
                              Banned
                              • Mar 2009

Hi Farkhanyassin,the down jacket on the pics is from stone island collection???

Comment

• SuperTurboTaco
                                • Oct 2009

Originally posted by SombreResplendence View Post
                                I guess you and BeauIXI have a point. Maybe it is futile. I want to keep myself anonymous for as long as possible though. At this point it's probably just a comfort issue, because I've already shared more personal information here than I have on other forums. One of these days I'll show my ugly face and crack everyone's screen .
                                I could care less about people saving a picture of me on their computer. But I can see the point in trying to keep yourself anonymous, if that is more comfortable for you. I don`t feel uncomfortable here because what I would be posting is myself fully clothed. Actually posted a much more revealing photo on a couple of other sites(flicker/polanoid) and I did get a few strange comments or people making the photo one of their favorites. weirded me out a bit at first but now I could care less. Only removed to photo after my boss came across it. He thought it was funny(as it was meant to be a joke in the first place), Just worried that future employers who googled me might not find it that funny!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎