• Show
Clear All
  • jogu
    • Jun 2009

awwww you changed it!!!! shoulda kept it , it still looked cool

Comment

• Mail-Moth
      • Mar 2009

No, non, no. Sometimes it is very difficult to wear the stuff I like without giving the impression I was just having a walk-on part in some Oliver Twist remake. This is not what I'm looking for.
      I can see a hat, I can see a cat,
      I can see a man with a baseball bat.

Comment

• jogu
        • Jun 2009

lol i understand

Comment

• Lumina
          • Dec 2009

I vote for the helmet !

Thx Mail-Moth, very elegant. it's true you could belong to another century (wich is not a bad thing).

DRRRK > Thanks ! No, not Yohji's, I wish I could find some, the seem slimer. Plus there a side zip, those are a pain to put on and off

Globi > Thanks, it might be the angle, but the truth is hard, I'm a very small girl

Comment

• interest1
            • Nov 2008

Been feelin' a WAYWT post comin' on all week. Paying tribute to the Julius show by pullin' out some black waxed denim today. These are Tisci's take on the skinny jean for Givenchy, so more rock & roll heroin junkie than post-apocalyptic sewer heathen.

Rick leather from about 5 years back. First one I ever bought, actually, so this one stays forever. Hanes wife-beater. Guidi olive-brown backzips.

What drew me to this jean was that rather than employing the usual decorative add-ons, the detailing focused solely on one statement element: a row of self-fabric cording, assertively laced thru black metal eyelets along the waistband, establishing the directive immediately:

Last edited by interest1; 01-25-2010, 07:49 PM.
            sain't

Comment

• bestial
              • Jun 2008

nice and simple, interest1. feather

Comment

• galia
                • Jun 2009

Damn, I so want your shoes... They are completely perfect to me, as are the lace-ups

Comment

• DRRRK
                  • Aug 2009

^ Great outfit. Julius tribute and heroin junkie look succeeded, but with elegance. Not far from what I've tried on two hours ago after receiving two OV tank tops. Luckily (for me) my hair is shorter.

Comment

• interest1
                    • Nov 2008

Bestial: Totally forgot my feather! Good eye!

Galia: Thank you. If they go missing, I'll know whose door to kick in, er, knock on
                    Originally posted by DRRRK View Post
                    ^ Great outfit. Julius tribute and heroin junkie look succeeded, but with elegance. Not far from what I've tried on two hours ago after receiving two OV tank tops. Luckily (for me) my hair is shorter.
                    DRRRK: It's a junkie-heathen kind of a day...
                    Austin's a sweetheart. Buy 2 more of his tank tops!
                    sain't

Comment

• delphine
                      • Sep 2009

wish i had your hair.

Comment

• ronin
                        Banned
                        • Dec 2009

I like this, interest. I've been looking for jeans like these for a while, nothing I can afford though. Nice detail on the waistband.

I actually liked the first coat better Mail Moth , that Dickens extra look was charming and I liked the proportions. But this one is great as well, I especially like the collar. Nice close up on the fabrics too. So is it a shirt collar sticking out or a tie? Fabric suggests a shirt, but a scarf would be original.

Comment

• Chant
                          Banned
                          • Jun 2008

Mail-Moth : Would like to see some close-ups of the collar. Can't say I like it from what I see : much too costumey. You can't do this.

Interest1
                          : Bought recently the feather necklace after having seen it so many times in your outfits. Liked it from a long time, but found it way too expensive for only a (very good) idea. But I had to do it finally.
                          Btw I've something for you, in connection with your outfit, but will post it only tomorrow, since it's late now. But a teaser here.

Isn't Paris such a romantic city ?

Comment

• Kodiak
                            • Jan 2009

Comment

• interest1
                              • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Christian View Post
                              Interest1 : Bought recently the feather necklace after having seen it so many times in your outfits. Liked it from a long time, but found it way too expensive for only a (very good) idea. But I had to do it finally.
                              Btw I've something for you, in connection with your outfit, but will post it only tomorrow, since it's now late here. But a teaser here.

Isn't Paris such a romantic city ?
                              Lucky for me mine was a gift.

Trust me, Christian–you'll get every euro out of it because you'll wear it to death. You'll see. I practically sleep in mine..

And yes, Paris is desperately romantic. My favorite place in the world. Je manque Paris!
                              sain't

Comment

• Faust
                                kitsch killer
                                • Sep 2006

So, I ordered a feather necklace today as well. Must've felt another interest1 outfit coming on... You look beautiful, as usual.
                                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎