• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chant
    Banned
    • Jun 2008

Originally posted by xe3tec
    a bit of irony
    I myself understood immediately that the whole outfit was ironical.

Comment

• mona13
      • Feb 2009

interest - love your last outfit. That Rick tennis skirt is one of my favorite pieces from ss09 (I wear mine all the time), and you wear the trainers very well.

Comment

• Bubu
        • May 2008

Originally posted by Farkhanyassin View Post
        For Today

Rick
        Dior Homme
        Rick
        I just feel you are wearing Rick Owens just for the sake of it. Honestly a Byford singlet would have looked much better in this.
        Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.

Comment

• huckleberry
          • Jul 2009

I think that the double layers previously worked ok as they dont have the 'dick flap' and they can easily be incorporated to more formal looks and looks that are associated with other designers. The tanks however dont. They are far too long to be worn with anything but a 'grunge' look.

Comment

• kuugaia
            • Feb 2010

It would be nice to actually layer but with the weather here it gets really, really hot.

Thanks for the heads up though. This is why I'm in this forum in the first place. People don't criticize me in real life, but, when I'm here I get proper criticism, and criticism is always accepted.

Let's hope I get my outfits right soon. Thanks again.
            It's good to see that you have much humility man, good on you. And I feel you man about the weather...wearing boots or even jeans is hot enough without any additional layers. It really does suck because you're stuck with wanting to wear more stuff, but the more you wear...the less practical it gets. I was dying in singapore during transit wearing a leather jacket.

Not as bad here in Aus, but I envy those that get to throw on the coats and scarves without boiling yourself to death.

Comment

• Johnny
              • Sep 2006

For xe3tec.
              Some gentle advice (there's no point in being superior or snide about it). Your outfit is not the sort of thing that's appreciated on this board, and is in fact so far away from it that it's pointless posting it. It's not interesting on any level at all actually, and I genuinely don't mean that in a nasty way. By all means stay around but the usual advice of doing a bit of research on the postings here before wading in should perhaps be heeded.

Comment

• DRRRK
                • Aug 2009

^As i said before, Johnny, you are a true gentleman. I was trying to post something similar, but it always ended up sounding superior or even insulting, which was not my intention. It's better to be posted by a long term member anyway.

Comment

• zamb
                  • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
                  For xe3tec.
                  Some gentle advice (there's no point in being superior or snide about it). Your outfit is not the sort of thing that's appreciated on this board, and is in fact so far away from it that it's pointless posting it. It's not interesting on any level at all actually, and I genuinely don't mean that in a nasty way. By all means stay around but the usual advice of doing a bit of research on the postings here before wading in should perhaps be heeded.
                  So we have scalpels instead of battering rams.........
                  “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                  .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• lowrey
                    ventiundici
                    • Dec 2006

perfect analogy
                    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• interest1
                      • Nov 2008

Originally posted by fenrost View Post
                      that trainer really need to go through some trashing, it's too clean!
                      Give it a week. I live in NYC lol.. btw, fenrost, love the uncanny timing of your "next waywt ps" on pg 1198; I wasn't aware you'd posted that when I followed it w/the trainer shot. We both clocked in at 5:53pm.

Thanks everyone for all your commentary.

zamb –Early shift is biting its lip

sain't

Comment

• comedyzen
                        • May 2009

Fark, I give you credit...of all the posters, you seem to get beat down the most but you always get right back up. Good for you. It also seems like the meanest critics are the ones that never post their wears.

Now for some discredit:

Let's hope I get my outfits right soon. Thanks again.
                        "Let's hope I get my outfit right"...What??!?! Dude, did it feel right when you put it on? That's all that matters man. Style is a reflection of yourself NOT a mirror of others.

Topshop cap (Don't kill me)
                        Moschino Polo Shirt
                        "Don't kill me" for wearing a mushroom lid: Fuck'em. It seems like you are trying to dress to be accepted by the proverbial "cool kids" on this forum. You have to stop subjugating yourself here. You will never get respect until you do so IMHO.

Don't get me wrong, there is plenty of bona fide advice coming from respectable members too. On that note....I do have to agree that the watch is wack, but hey, if that is your thing...wear it proudly.

Comment

• merkuri
                          • Sep 2009

i am wearing ll bean boots, a packers jersey and my sister's ro down jacket if it's any consolation.

Comment

• fenrost
                            Banned
                            • Mar 2009

Originally posted by interest1 View Post
                            Give it a week. I live in NYC lol.. btw, fenrost, love the uncanny timing of your "next waywt ps" on pg 1198; I wasn't aware you'd posted that when I followed it w/the trainer shot. We both clocked in at 5:53pm.
                            gg

thanks for saving the thread. :D

Comment

• kbi
                              • Feb 2009

"Don't kill me" for wearing a mushroom lid: Fuck'em. It seems like you are trying to dress to be accepted by the proverbial "cool kids" on this forum. You have to stop subjugating yourself here. You will never get respect until you do so IMHO.

Don't get me wrong, there is plenty of bona fide advice coming from respectable members too. On that note....I do have to agree that the watch is wack, but hey, if that is your thing...wear it proudly.
                              it's simply disgusting to buy shit for the sake of it..

Comment

• Faust
                                kitsch killer
                                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by comedyzen View Post

"Let's hope I get my outfit right"...What??!?! Dude, did it feel right when you put it on? That's all that matters man. Style is a reflection of yourself NOT a mirror of others.
                                While some of this is true, there are other factors of more objective nature. I don't know why I am responding to another "wear what you feel like/taste is purely subjective" nonsensical post - we've been through this a million times already...
                                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎