• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mrbeuys
    • May 2008

Originally posted by Raw View Post
    Hope your gf is ok mate.
    Taking a WAYWT pic when she isn't ok would be 1 degree weirder than this is already...
    PrioritiesPrioritiesPriorities.
    Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• Alesha
      • Apr 2009

Beardown is the man... I been drinking some last night, paging through WTFAYWT threat once home, while waiting for a chance to sleep. And suddenly it dawned on me what the endless discussion of "what is reflection of what" and "why to kop" leads to.

Rick - Mastercard
      CCP - Mastercard
      Stylist - Mastercard
      Confidence doing it = priceless.

So:
      Yes, I've read it thoroughly. This is all the little tidbits that can help me pull through to become a better person, in real life, and in this forum.
      To become better person you should go on to a journey to find your own voice. Listening to others and trying to become good will just keep you where you are. Get essential character building things:
      Heavy Liquor
      Vicious Fights
      Young sluts.

You can seek it out at night, there is lots of action going on all the time. Live like that for a few months and you will see that whatever remains of your wardrobe gets the character of your own, and you'll look back at your former self with disdain.

There are other versions of that journey, but this is the quickest one.
      Originally posted by interest1
      I'm pulling you off my friends list if you don't put down the vodka.

Comment

• mrbeuys
        • May 2008

^ put down the vodka
        Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• Fade to Black
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by mrbeuys View Post
          Taking a WAYWT pic when she isn't ok would be 1 degree weirder than this is already...
          PrioritiesPrioritiesPriorities.
          That's what I was wondering.

Something like that happened to me, that is the last pose I'd be striking, let alone for a camera.
          www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• mortalveneer
            • Jan 2008

Originally posted by Alesha View Post
            Beardown is the man... I been drinking some last night, paging through WTFAYWT threat once home, while waiting for a chance to sleep. And suddenly it dawned on me what the endless discussion of "what is reflection of what" and "why to kop" leads to.

Rick - Mastercard
            CCP - Mastercard
            Stylist - Mastercard

So:

To become better person you should go on to a journey to find your own voice. Listening to others and trying to become good will just keep you where you are. Get essential character building things:
            Heavy Liquor
            Vicious Fights
            Young sluts.

You can seek it out at night, there is lots of action going on all the time. Live like that for a few months and you will see that whatever remains of your wardrobe gets the character of your own, and you'll look back at your former self with disdain.

Wow. This just brightened my morning.

Almost makes me want to visit Moscow. I'm tired of this southern excuse for a winter down here in N.C. I want some real cold, along with:

Heavy Liquor
            Vicious Fights
            Young sluts.

Best character building exercise I've come across in a minute or two...
            I am not who you think I am

Comment

• Dropt
              • May 2009

Originally posted by Christian View Post
              It's all brown tones, not really colorful imo.

Comment

• Alesha
                • Apr 2009

Originally posted by mrbeuys View Post
                ^ put down the vodka

Never, life is full of its little joys. Too little to abandon them all and I already do not smoke!
                Last edited by Alesha; 02-11-2010, 08:41 AM. Reason: fixed image

Comment

• Farkhanyassin
                  • Jan 2010

Rick - Mastercard
                  CCP - Mastercard
                  Stylist - Mastercard

So:

Heavy Liquor
                  Vicious Fights
                  Young sluts.

Let's see where THAT brings me.
                  MOSLEM PRIEST

Comment

• Alesha
                    • Apr 2009

Originally posted by Farkhanyassin View Post
                    Let's see where THAT brings me.
                    High or Low, we all end up six feet below.

Comment

• Farkhanyassin
                      • Jan 2010

High or Low, we all end up six feet below.
                      How very true. It's a sad month for me, with the passing of three relatives. I wonder sometimes that if God wants to take you, he can do it anytime.

Anyways, not my outfit for the day but was at Shanghai Tang and they had this gorgeous leather jacket with the whole chinese motif.

You haven't seen a Goth Shaolin Kung Fu Mastah yet.

MOSLEM PRIEST

Comment

• Fade to Black
                        • Sep 2008

Shanghai Tang eh...I don't know the man personally but I appreciate David's old school British irreverence in the context of typically bourgeois modern-day Hong Kong...the few times I was at the smoke shop when he came in he cussed out his employees beautifully. Any man whose advice for a younger person is to be more rude (directed at one of his former staff; if you ever meet me in person it'd probably be clear pretty quick I wouldn't need such encouragement) gets my seal of approval.

Looking at that jacket though, I can't help but miss Taka and N(N). I think he would've done something beautiful with the concept of that piece.
                        www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• Farkhanyassin
                          • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Fade to Black View Post
                          Shanghai Tang eh...I don't know the man personally but I appreciate David's old school British irreverence in the context of typically bourgeois modern-day Hong Kong...the few times I was at the smoke shop when he came in he cussed out his employees beautifully. Any man whose advice for a younger person is to be more rude (directed at one of his former staff; if you ever meet me in person it'd probably be clear pretty quick I wouldn't need such encouragement) gets my seal of approval.

Looking at that jacket though, I can't help but miss Taka and N(N). I think he would've done something beautiful with the concept of that piece.
                          I like how you put beautifully in that sentence.

Thinking about it, it would be pretty nice to have a long leather coat with the same motif.

AMong other things, RIP Alexander Mcqueen
                          MOSLEM PRIEST

Comment

• Farkhanyassin
                            • Jan 2010

Hi, She is a woman.
                            MOSLEM PRIEST

Comment

• mortalveneer
                              • Jan 2008

a bit lazy for WAYWT (maybe I'll catch some of the flak Fark has been exclusively enduring for the past few pages)...rolled out of bed and had to run to the post office...

I am not who you think I am

Comment

• kuugaia
                                • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Fade to Black View Post
                                That's what I was wondering.

Something like that happened to me, that is the last pose I'd be striking, let alone for a camera.
                                Lol, thinking of the worst situation are we? She was the one who took the WAYWT photo. And yes she is perfectly fine for those worried. In the past she has rear-ended me and totaled my car. Drove through a brick fence and crashed into a house. And then today's fiasco. Luckily enough, all of which she has gone through injury free. Not even a visit to the hospital.

MoFiya: Hope this changes your mind to purchase the mohair sweater.

Eternal: Thanks man. I see you're rocking your new infinity jacket. Very nice man, very nice. Surprisingly the zip is quite hard to get on and off for me :\

And it's actually Juliusx3, ROx1.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎