DRKSHDW aircut zipper
    Rick Owens elephant boots
    Julius deer leather jacket

Comment

• JetLag
      • Jul 2008

^and Christian has a son?
      Originally posted by danman
      If I could meet you in person I'd fuck you up and steal your PH you bitch. Fuck you and your site

Comment

• kuugaia
        • Feb 2010

^^^LOLOL nice one jetlag. I was actually thinking the same thing. Same boots if I'm not mistaken.

Comment

• Fade to Black
          • Sep 2008

heh, I always appreciate those who are first to the punch with these things.
          www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• Chant
            Banned
            • Jun 2008

Originally posted by jgan85 View Post
            ^ am constantly amazed at how you find time for everything - medical school, collateral (waiting on nvrend for a response on the two-prong belt & neural lining hoody), and if I read that correctly, now engagement
            You're right, till recently, Albert was living in the desert to have time for all his projects.

But his future father-in-law convinced him to go back to civilization.

Comment

• theetruscan
              • Jan 2008

Originally posted by jgan85 View Post
              !? I don't know which world these so-called 'cheapest HK tailors' come from, but I must disagree - you can have 'generic slacks in poor material' made to measure for far less than $200. Try tailors outside of the five-star hotels.
              Sorry, the cheapest one who send anyone to measure over here to the US. If I had the funds for a trip to Hong Kong, I could get cheaper pants.
              Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• kuugaia
                • Feb 2010

^^^ If you're gonna put funds to fly to asia for getting stuff tailor made, do it like Chinorlz and hit up Vietnam. I got a two suits custom made with satin shawl lapels for about 65USD. I bargained in english so 65USD is probably still getting ripped off. Fabric quality isn't great, but for the money you're paying...it's certainly good value.

Comment

• Fade to Black
                  • Sep 2008

for 65 usd at 2 suits that can't possibly be good, and not even in the fabric quality. The one thing I will say made to measure has over ready to wear is that the former will be a better go with general suiting fabrics for the price/quality ratio...and it all goes downhill from there.

My first MTM suit in Hong Kong was done in admiralty...roughly 400 USD after heckling, it was supposed to be super 100s wool but upon closer inspection felt synthetic, it moved like cardboard and when I later learned how to do the pinch test and tried it out, I coulda sworn the lining was styrofoam, man. I remember feeling kinda king shit about getting my first custom tailored suit back then, too, only to realize down the road i got fucking played.
                  www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• kuugaia
                    • Feb 2010

^^^can't say I'm the best at determining quality as I only have a Zegna suit to compare the vietnam ones to (is that a lol too?). But they fit well and the fabric doesn't seem to be giving me any problems. Chinorlz is getting pants at $5 a pop are you insinuating they're all shit too cause its too cheap? I think vietnam is just better than HK for mtm stuff. I've only shopped retail in HK, never gone to any tailors so I'm not 100%.

Bad luck on the suit for you man. I'm sure we've all had our bad heckling days in Asia. I know I've had mine :(

Comment

• theetruscan
                      • Jan 2008

Seriously, the fabric alone for a good suit costs more than you're paying. It may be satisfactory to you, but it's not quality. Anyway, this discussion belongs somewhere else.
                      Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• merkuri
                        • Sep 2009

i apologize in advance but seeing this vs. a christian fit is like a lesson in how to have swagger vs. how not to. this doesn't look right on you in the slightest in my opinion.
                        you do not look at all comfortable in this IMO.

Originally posted by Dannyagency View Post

Boris Bidjan Saberi top
                        Ann Demeulemeester tanktop
                        DRKSHDW aircut zipper
                        Rick Owens elephant boots
                        Julius deer leather jacket

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

agreed with merkuri.
                          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• AKA*NYC
                            • Nov 2007

the roger daltrey hair needs to be straightened out and dyed black or the clothes need to be jettisoned.
                            LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• anatomicut
                              • Jun 2009

NICE holger
                              YOU FINALY GOT IT.
                              GREAT.

Originally posted by holger View Post

Comment

• maldoror
                                • Jun 2007

Originally posted by AKA*NYC View Post
                                the roger daltrey hair needs to be straightened out and dyed black or the clothes need to be jettisoned.
                                megalulz

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎