Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sombre
    • Jan 2009

Mike, that's proper. Is the jacket breaking in already? I imagine you and Faust will have the entire board all over those leather jackets this season. Do you keep anything in the gun holster?

EDIT: \/ haha that makes sense. I'd keep an apple in there. Must always fight hunger.
    Last edited by Sombre; 02-24-2010, 08:30 PM.
    An artist is not paid for his labor, but for his vision. - James Whistler

Originally posted by BBSCCP
    I order 1 in every size, please, for every occasion

Comment

• MikeN
      • Nov 2007

Ha, it basically comes already broken in.

I've already decided that when I'm in NYC it will be a bagel holster, and when I'm in Paris it will be a croissant holster.

Comment

• jogu
        • Jun 2009

bagel holster... lol i like that idea actually

and to the comment rite below me , yeh i wanna see that also lulz !

Comment

• nicelynice
          • Oct 2009

Jacket looks amazing, but please, please post a fit picture of a bagel, preferably with sloppy cream cheese, sticking out of the holster

Comment

• BeauIXI
            • Nov 2008

Acid, excellent. The whole outfit would normally be slightly too severe, but the cloggish shape of the shoe makes for an excellent touch of playful cartoonish proportion, making it way more approcheable.

Ledger, looks sharp, but agree that the scarf is weighing you down. I realize it's winter, however.

Mike, that first pic with the cop car in the background kills it. A great man once said, you are one suave fuck.
            Originally posted by philip nod
            somebody should kop this. this is forever.

Comment

• pierce
              Banned
              • Aug 2009

It a really great jacket, but I do think that the gun/bagel holster totally ruins it. Its a personal thing for sure, but it adds a kind childishness / immaturity to the spirit of the jacket, that even after removal remains. Other than that, it is a great jacket.

Comment

• MikeN
                • Nov 2007

I can already tell this jacket is going make me lose my anal-retentive mind because I've already got water droplets on it that don't seem to want to go away...

Comment

• jogu
                  • Jun 2009

Originally posted by pierce View Post
                  It a really great jacket, but I do think that the gun/bagel holster totally ruins it. Its a personal thing for sure, but it adds a kind childishness / immaturity to the spirit of the jacket, that even after removal remains. Other than that, it is a great jacket.
                  so even if he took the bagel holster off , the jacket would still be childish and immature ? i dont get it lol

i think he should keep the gotdam holster on , i personally like smallish details like that and its part of the julius aesthetic

Comment

• Acid, Bitter and Sad
                    • Mar 2007

Originally posted by Bring The Noise View Post
                    do you have info + detail pics on the pants? look great
                    Twisted J pants are from Devoa (SS2010)...

Comment

• zamb
                      • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                      agreed, both pictures are great. ledger always looks good - thumbs up!
                      I too think this is HOF worthy - would like to hear a few more opinions.

no more opinions kind Sir,
                      the picture speaks for itself.............everything is perfect!
                      “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                      .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• Acid, Bitter and Sad
                        • Mar 2007

Originally posted by pierce View Post
                        It looks very good, but I do think that the scarf at the front spoils it.
                        Imo the scarf adds to the entire outfit and makes for an interesting silhouette.

Comment

• interest1
                          • Nov 2008

ledger– The beauty of this look lies in its simplicity. Nothing screams for attention, yet you still command it.

I disagree with the scarf being overkill; worn like this, it adds visual interest to the overall silhouette without taking attention away from the focal point–the jacket. He was smart not to wrap it around his neck–why cover up an inch of that gorgeous jacket?

Mike– Looks great. It's so nice to see leather in something other than black. Don't stress about the rain drops. Julius just gets better when really lived in. I vote lose the 'holster'. It's gimmicky; the equivalent to wearing a logo. You don't strike me as someone who needs that kind of reinforcement.
                          sain't

Comment

• stereophobic
                            • Aug 2009

Originally posted by MikeNouveau View Post
                            I can already tell this jacket is going make me lose my anal-retentive mind because I've already got water droplets on it that don't seem to want to go away...
                            Want to form a support group for anal-retentive Julius fans? I felt the same way with my jut too.

Not feeling the holster when you're wearing the jacket open, it just looks like it does nothing but dangle and slap against your thigh when you move.
                            An object in possession seldom retains the same charm that it had in pursuit.

Comment

• pierce
                              Banned
                              • Aug 2009

Originally posted by jogu View Post
                              so even if he took the bagel holster off , the jacket would still be childish and immature ? i dont get it lol

i think he should keep the gotdam holster on , i personally like smallish details like that and its part of the julius aesthetic
                              The press buttons will remain, so everytime I would look down I'd be reminded of steam punks (that leather flying hat) or the gun holster. Its totally personal, but its this association that julius has that I would not want to reminded of.

Comment

• Fuuma
                                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by MikeNouveau View Post

HOF for this and Ledger. I love street shots that have some characters because I suck and almost never take them.

And this jacket is going to be a major hit on SZ, you heard it here first folks. Tried it myself and quite liked it.
                                Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
                                http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎