X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sombre
    • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Fuuma View Post
    And this jacket is going to be a major hit on SZ, you heard it here first folks. Tried it myself and quite liked it.
    Ahem...

Originally posted by SombreResplendence View Post
    I imagine you and Faust will have the entire board all over those leather jackets this season.
    I believe I beat you to it, Mr. Fuuma .
    An artist is not paid for his labor, but for his vision. - James Whistler

Originally posted by BBSCCP
    I order 1 in every size, please, for every occasion

Comment

• pierce
      Banned
      • Aug 2009

He looks good, but in a nice young man popping out for milk on a tuesday kind of way. Hardly "Hall of fame" on a fashion forum?

Comment

• Fuuma
        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by pierce View Post
        He looks good, but in a nice young man popping out for milk on a tuesday kind of way. Hardly "Hall of fame" on a fashion forum?
        Well everything comes together well; the jacket, the lighting, the background, his hair. I don't need forced or "fashionfashionfashion' I just need to see some style and attitude I enjoy.

He's a friend and I'm critical sometimes because I think it's too "nice Jewish boy Vs manskirt" but now its perfect IMHO. Just like avantser he looks at ease, stylish and living it, what more can you need.
        Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
        http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

• pierce
          Banned
          • Aug 2009

Yeah, but its still hall of fame on a fashion forum

Comment

• Marko
            • Jul 2009

Originally posted by Fuuma View Post
            Well everything comes together well; the jacket, the lighting, the background, his hair. I don't need forced or "fashionfashionfashion' I just need to see some style and attitude I enjoy.

He's a friend and I'm critical sometimes because I think it's too "nice Jewish boy Vs manskirt" but now its perfect IMHO. Just like avantser he looks at ease, stylish and living it, what more can you need.
            I agree, the fit is spot on and there is a grace and ease that is uncommon and makes the outfit and the picture taken of it so great.

Comment

• pierce
              Banned
              • Aug 2009

The fit is spot on because if you look beyond the labels, its a leather jacket, wooly jumper, jeans and a pair of boots. You can't mess it up.
              I'm not saying he doesn't look good, but I don't see the "Hall of Fame".

I just looked at the "Hall of fame" and there are about 6 pictures that are suspect in there. I'm just being honest.

Comment

• Nikov
                • Nov 2008

The fit is spot on because if you look beyond the labels, its a leather jacket, wooly jumper, jeans and a pair of boots. You can't mess it up.

I just looked at the "Hall of fame" and there are about 6 pictures that are suspect in there. I'm just being honest.
                actually, you can. what you wear is important, but so is how you wear it.

Comment

• Fuuma
                  • Sep 2006

Well most people mess it up, even on fashion forums. Simple is hard. I don't do a lot of layers or colours and it requires a good eye IMHO.

Who do you think dresses well anyway, I've never seen you agree with anything or appreciate anything...
                  Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
                  http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

• Marko
                    • Jul 2009

I think that it is easy to make a simple outfit look just okay. Compared to a more complicated or more layered outfit, however, it is more difficult to make a basic outfit look great- and mike has done that.

Comment

• nakata
                      Banned
                      • Oct 2009

HOF for Mike's Julius moto collar jkt outfit........everything looks great there...Simply amazing excepting the holster, imo. Especially, came here on the right time.

Comment

• pierce
                        Banned
                        • Aug 2009

I think everyone who regularly posts dress well. Some though do take it to the next level. I like the next level :)

I think "Hall of fame" should be next level, or else before long your going to end up with a "Hall of Fame Hall of Fame" if you know what I mean.

Comment

• Peasant
                          • Jul 2009

Fucking hell. 5 pages in this thread in one day. It's hard to keep up.

Ledger looks great. The MA+ was made for him. One glance at the sleeves and it's such an obvious MA+ piece. Love it.

Mike's Julius leather is also a great piece. Would love to see it in some natural light. I'm not a fan of the holster. Just can't get into pointless accessories. But it's removable and doesn't really do anything to take away from the look. In order to pull it off, though, I think you need to go way out (see Julius FW10).

Comment

• Fade to Black
                            • Sep 2008

the outfit ain't much, just my daily springtime uniform but i liked this picture i took earlier today. hall of fame even, if only in my head

www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• kuugaia
                              • Feb 2010

I personally think that Mike is the only person to ever ALMOST pull off the holster for me. It is a bit gimmicky in the sense that it's not actually utilized for anything besides comedial uses (bagels lol). So it's only really just a strange bi-product of Horikawa's neo-apocalypse mind set of blazing away zombies.

Besides that fact, the holster either adds something special to the outfit or takes away from its awesome simplicity. HOF...? I don't mind.

Comment

• Fade to Black
                                • Sep 2008

I made SZQuotes with the above post! Good enough for me.
                                www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎