X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • interest1
    • Nov 2008

Originally posted by DRRRK View Post
    I'll take the risk and ask a stupid question about CCP: What's on the inside of the jacket that makes it look like the nipples are showing through?
    Haven't you heard?? It's all the rage: the leather nipple trend. Julius hands the torch to Carol..LOL
    sain't

Comment

• pierce
      Banned
      • Aug 2009

Originally posted by fenrost View Post
      no, they are not the same.
      Whats the difference ( and don't say the sleeves are shorter :) )

Comment

• BSR
        • Aug 2008

Actually, on the overlock leather you can close the cuffs and adjust the length of sleeves (i did it as well, as can see on another pic i posted a week ago). This time I chose to wear it uncuffed so that the sleeves are oversized in length. Sorry it does not fit your aesthetic judgement but...

There is a long and interesting debate here in the old days of the WAYWT and in the CCP thread about the game Poell is playing with proportions and so on. Maybe it would interest you to read parts of it.

And, BTW, the leather jacket on Atelier is not the same, it's a completely different cut (with articulated sleeves, and an other construction) and a different skin (horse, mine is deer).
        pix

Originally posted by Fuuma
        Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Comment

• Chant
          Banned
          • Jun 2008

Originally posted by pierce View Post
          Whats the difference ( and don't say the sleeves are shorter :) )
          - Sleeves are shorter AND way larger (articulated joints)
          - Shoulders are broader
          - Breast is roomier
          - Waist is higher

It's NOT the same jacket, le monsieur te dit.

Comment

• fenrost
            Banned
            • Mar 2009

different dye, different season, different leather.

i come to learn that you cannot treat all ccp's all alike, even if they were same code. there's this randomness in every single ccp, supposingly, you need to physically try them, if they fit you, they fit you, if they don't, they don't.

thus, posting the above pics, once again, it may not be ideal for you, but may be ideal for someone else.

blazer of the past seasons fitted me well on 46, but this season 44 fitted me just as well. and again, i have handled 2 size 46 horse jacket, same code, same year, but different color, and apparently different fitting, it may be a blunder on ccp's side, but it show that you cannot expect everything the same.

my ccp rubber dipped grey boot was tagged as size 7, but it was fitted like an 8.

Comment

• BSR
              • Aug 2008

hahaha the three of us (Ch and Rob) are doing the same job at the same time! beautiful team work
              pix

Originally posted by Fuuma
              Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Comment

• pierce
                Banned
                • Aug 2009

Fair enough, I haven't seen the picture with the sleaves up.

Comment

• Chant
                  Banned
                  • Jun 2008

Where Have You Been Tonight ?

Before the DD women's show

EDIT : Sorry, but I've to spruik a bit again : look at the beautiful and ingenious construction of the pocket, hiding the twisted pleats that give the wonderfull volume at the thighs.

Comment

• pierce
                    Banned
                    • Aug 2009

^ Can't argue with that

Comment

• andrewislasorad
                      • Nov 2006

Love it Ch, the pant/jacket combo is flawless. Maybe your best proportions..ever!?!

Comment

• snafu
                        • Apr 2008

BSR what i was saying is despite the sleeves on the leather being longer, it makes for a more flattering appearance.
                        Something about the high collar seems to swallow you, It may be personal preference but i think your coat looks a tad big.
                        (realy i should go back and re look at photos but im lazy), It could be the sleeve length and the coat length together seem to just look that bit over long making you look short or shorter than you are. Overall the coat or the way you wear it with the fingless gloves, i dunno, I think it would be greatly improved with some slight alterations; body slimmed possibly allowing the extra length in other places to be balanced out ? Or maybe the hem of the coat taken up ? It is just my opinion, but whenever i have seen a photo it has lingered with me, Maybe thats why this one struck me, i think the fit is far more suited to your body.

Many people may think its a horrible idea to alter Poell but to be honest its the only thing out of my wardrobe i feel worth while to alter. I have no trouble taking up sleeves, slimming through all body pannells, In the end of the day i know when something fits me perfect i will wear the item far more and i will look and feel far more comfortable in that item, therefore il get my moneys worth.
                        Having said that i do have a tailor i only go to with my Carol items.

Comment

• Marko
                          • Jul 2009

BSR, I really like that jacket on you. I do not find the proportions to be odd and it is such a nice color as well. Christian, you wear the DD very well, as we all know. I generally do not like the boots you are wearing and even though they almost looks like slippers to me, I think they work here.

Comment

• jogu
                            • Jun 2009

i love longer sleeves on tops and jackets , it looks comfy as hell . bsr's jacket stops rite at the waist so i dont think it looks too big at all and the longer sleeves over his hands add a nice touch imo

Comment

• cuddly
                              • Sep 2007

Comment

• merkuri
                                • Sep 2009

no one does rick like rick

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰