Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thaiison
    • Dec 2009

I like that fit from you Eternal, very nice. Coat looks great and the pants tucked in works very well!

Comment

• Johnny
      • Sep 2006

Faust is right about the jacket Endz. It doesn't look much less formal with it being open either. I also think that you should perhaps re-evaluate the leather trousers. When I say "re-evaluate" I mean "not wear". But the second look is good apart from that.

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

No problem, endorphinz. For the record, I am a long way from being 20 ;-)
        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• endorphinz
          Banned
          • Jun 2009

Originally posted by Faust View Post
          For the record, I am a long way from being 20 ;-)
          as long as the record keeps playin', it's all good...once it starts to skip, well..................................

Comment

• zamb
            • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Faust View Post
            No problem, endorphinz. For the record, I am a long way from being 20 ;-)
            Yea, and you'll never catch me........

Endorphinz, I like the pieces, but I think the lather pants needs to loose the crease........that should go with regular wearing (or if you dont wanna wait, you can place a cotton pillowcase over them and iron them lightly.

If you want the jacket to look a little less formal, you can wring them around and place them under a heavy box for about half a day...and see how they look after that. if you dont like the look you can always have the cleaners repress them....................
            “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
            .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• endorphinz
              Banned
              • Jun 2009

^i agree about the pant crease but i'll let wearing them take care of it....me an iron don't go well together under normal circumstances; and with leather,........yikes

jacket suggestion is A+, tho i'll do it with another blazer. i need this one to look "formal" sometimes

Comment

• Chant
                Banned
                • Jun 2008

Endorphinz, if I had not read your message in the "Introduce yourself" thread, I'd have said that you should NOT follow Rick's advice and stop the gym !
                But I know now that this impossible.
                It's maybe the angle of view, but you seem to have very broad shoulders and large chest, so there's sometimes a sort of disbalance in your fits. And wearing a blazer accentuates it more (especially a single buttoned one, choosing a two or even three buttons blazer would lenghten, and slim down, your silhouette). But you maybe like this kind of silhouette, very virily shaped (broad shoulders/narrow waist).

I'm not found of the tucked in trousers (they don't bunch nicely and don't add anything to the outfit). I know it's SZ approved to tuck in, but without it'd be nice as well, imo.

I myself am in my 20's (x2) !
                Last edited by Chant; 03-09-2010, 11:06 AM.

Comment

• BSR
                  • Aug 2008

Originally posted by Christian View Post

I myself am in my 20's (x2) !
                  lucky guy
                  i'm not anymore, since today
                  pix

Originally posted by Fuuma
                  Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Comment

• TheNotoriousT
                    • Oct 2009

Originally posted by BSR View Post
                    lucky guy
                    All the best man, have a good one.
                    Just turned 30 myself last week.
                    "Townes Van Zandt is the best songwriter in the world and I'll stand on Bob Dylan's coffee table in my cowboy boots and say that"

Comment

• Chant
                      Banned
                      • Jun 2008

No one can properly wear CCP before his 30's : you need to have the face object-dyed and wrinkled by life. So enjoy !

Comment

• Fuuma
                        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by BSR View Post
                        lucky guy
                        Le trentenaire (désolé Galia) a trente ans? Bonne fête.
                        Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
                        http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

• endorphinz
                          Banned
                          • Jun 2009

Originally posted by Christian View Post
                          Endorphinz, if I had not read your message in the "Introduce yourself" thread, I'd have said that you should NOT follow Rick's advice and stop the gym !
                          But I know now that this impossible.
                          It's maybe the angle of view, but you seem to have very broad shoulders and large chest............. But you maybe like this kind of silhouette, very virily shaped (broad shoulders/narrow waist).

I'm not found of the tucked in trousers (they don't bunch nicely and don't add anything to the outfit). I know it's SZ approved to tuck in, but without it'd be nice as well, imo.
                          i appreciate all ths comments

yeah, stopping the gym is not an option; and you are right about my body type, plus, i have a short torso.

I do love that silhouette and have always preferred 1 button blazers/suit coats with a very low button stance and a dropped gorge lapel. i am still a slave to the original armani cut although i realize it may be dated.....for the moment anyway.

as far as the boot tuck thing goes, i know, i know

might as well post this now before i head out....sorry Christain, the jeans were already tucked.

i'll stop posting fits for a while after this. i promise

Comment

• Chant
                            Banned
                            • Jun 2008

/\ Raglan shoulders and more fitted top looks indeed better for me.

Starting to be tired of my stationary WAYWT pictures, trying to move to something else.

But still have to work...

Comment

• Sombre
                              • Jan 2009

Originally posted by kuugaia View Post
                              But BEING a 20's something, walking around uni and stuff it's just much more appropriate and 'cooler' to wear sneaks. We can't get away with leather boots as easily imo.
                              I disagree. I wear boots probably 4-5 times a week on campus and people don't find it "uncool," or if they do they don't let on. Also, the sneakers that most university students wear are the New Balance kind, so I think sneakers on a whole lose a lot of "cool". The "more appropriate" comment doesn't really hold water because the student's is a very free lifestyle, so basically any kind of clothing goes.

Happy Birthday BSR.

Happy Belated Birthday, TheNotoriousT.
                              An artist is not paid for his labor, but for his vision. - James Whistler

Originally posted by BBSCCP
                              I order 1 in every size, please, for every occasion

Comment

• theaddict
                                • Apr 2008

Haha I just turned 30 too...funny bsr and notorious, now we can officially attend "over 30" parties ;)
                                Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎