X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fenrost
    Banned
    • Mar 2009

^ well, i think it's good, because you look comfortable in that pic.

Comment

• interest1
      • Nov 2008

the SZ welcoming committee:

sain't

Comment

• humancrack
        • Feb 2008

Stack Bundles on SZ..sign my dicks

Comment

• jogu
          • Jun 2009

Originally posted by fenrost View Post
          ^ well, i think it's good, because you look comfortable in that pic.
          ya he does look comfortable with himself and i like how tigga has his hand on one hip and arm round the guy like "sup"

Comment

• tomatous
            Banned
            • Jan 2009

Originally posted by philip nod View Post
            What bout dey legs?

Comment

• Enaml
              • Apr 2009

How do you guys like the fit of my new CCP suit?

Comment

• Stack
                • Jan 2008

Originally posted by humancrack View Post
                Stack Bundles on SZ..sign my dicks
                *Mont Blanc's the joint*
                once you get off the drugs and the alcohol, that's when you realise how dark you really are

Comment

• TOSHI1985
                  • Nov 2009

SATURDAY
                  Last edited by TOSHI1985; 03-30-2010, 08:52 AM.

Comment

• Faust
                    kitsch killer
                    • Sep 2006

Actually, I take everything I said yesterday back. I forgot for a second what this forum is about - discussing fashion in an intelligent manner. So if you come here and your post is to show off what you are wearing - I really don't care if you get your head bitten off.
                    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• munch
                      • Aug 2008

TOSHI1985: the site you uploaded your picture to does not seem to allow "hotlinking" (funny word), try uploading it to another site so everyone can view it

Comment

• Peasant
                        • Jul 2009

^^It's all about instant gratification. You can't buy your personal style. You gotta find it like everyone else....then buy it.

Comment

• casem
                          • Sep 2006

Yea, but a little civility is never a bad thing.

It's funny comparing TFS "What are you wearing" with SZ. On TFS, people actually post what they're wearing, EVERY day with nothing but glowing comments. Here, it better be a professional photo shoot in gothic ruins, otherwise go home. I appreciate how high the bar is set at SZ and definitely don't want to see a completely uncritical TFS style "everything is grrrreat!" attitude. But, when SZ first started WAYT was a much nicer place with a lot more activity (in terms of actual pictures). Now there's such a culture of fear hardly anyone posts by comparison. I guess the line comes in whether you want to see those less than spectacular everyday posts, or if you appreciated a well curated selection that results from severe self-editing by savvy members for fear of ridicule (or not being HOF worthy )

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                          Actually, I take everything I said yesterday back. I forgot for a second what this forum is about - discussing fashion in an intelligent manner. So if you come here and your post is to show off what you are wearing - I really don't care if you get your head bitten off.
                          music

Comment

• philip nod
                            • Aug 2007

But, when SZ first started WAYT was a much nicer place with a lot more activity (in terms of actual pictures). Now there's such a culture of fear hardly anyone posts by comparison.

Really? it was much more brutal back then. fights all the damn time...after lurking for months, i found that the place had become more pleasant, sweeter, complimentary...so i had to come back
                            i think of waywt like being in high school trying out for a sports team..if you suck on the level playing field, then you don't make the cut. it is a team game after all. everyone's opinions do matter. this ain't you in front of a mirror, even if it is just you in front of a mirror. even if you dress the part, fit the uniform, look like a baller it doesn't mean you can shake and bake. and nobodys nice in high school.
                            One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• Sombre
                              • Jan 2009

Originally posted by philip nod View Post
                              this ain't you in front of a mirror, even if it is just you in front of a mirror. even if you dress the part, fit the uniform, look like a baller it doesn't mean you can shake and bake.
                              But that's all that can be judged from a still photo - whether the wearer looks like a "baller". Everything else, all the feelings that people get about the subject of a photo, "steez," whether something/someone looks natural, is just false. To me it's akin to fiction. If the person in the photo is a good enough actor, he can make you believe anything. But the opposite doesn't apply. If someone looks uncomfortable in a photo wearing X, it doesn't mean that he/she is uncomfortable wearing X all the time; only that at the specific moment the photo was taken, he/she may have been uncomfortable.
                              An artist is not paid for his labor, but for his vision. - James Whistler

Originally posted by BBSCCP
                              I order 1 in every size, please, for every occasion

Comment

• philip nod
                                • Aug 2007

you are right, waywt is fiction. so in this fictional space that people control (ie they put up their uncomfortable / comfortable photo) it is up to the person who chooses to be involved to be able to wrestle with the parameters, unwritten rules, and language of the space.

and the feelings that people get about the subject of a photo are actually very real.
                                One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎