Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mononon
    • Sep 2009

fuuma, i really like that fit. looks really natural and rough (in a good way)
    calvinc - "Found this place and omg the people here are so cool and they dress super ultra mega well!"

Comment

• Fade to Black
      • Sep 2008

thanks, Johnny.
      www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• kuugaia
        • Feb 2010

FtB I really like your jacket. Can be dressed up/down and the slanted cuffs just look great.

Comment

• Mr.¿Patrick!
          Banned
          • Mar 2010

Originally posted by mrbeuys View Post
          Dude, who are you? Failed Simon Cowell?
          Seriously.
          Haha..hilarious joke Florian!

Comment

• calvinc
            • Jan 2010

First waywt post. Take it easy guys :)

Angela Marriner - While driving yesterday I saw a banana peel in the road and instinctively swerved to avoid it...thanks Mario Kart

Comment

• robgotsastaplerr
              • Apr 2010

those margiela sneakers look great with the diors.

Comment

• Fade to Black
                • Sep 2008

i like that outfit, calvinc. good first waywt
                www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• dji
                  • Feb 2008

calvin is that the ann coat from utmanare? crazy that it ended up made its way back across to this side of the world, still miss that piece even if it was always a shade large for me.

Comment

• calvinc
                    • Jan 2010

robgot: they are undercover sneakers by the way.

FTB: thanks :)

dji: they are indeed the same. but I did not get mine from her . Fortunately they fit me really well! Yeah I love this piece to death. Wont part with it
                    Angela Marriner - While driving yesterday I saw a banana peel in the road and instinctively swerved to avoid it...thanks Mario Kart

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

Calvinc, in my opinion the coat is incongruous with the rest of the outfit - it's just too dressy. I know it's quite fashionable these days to mix these elements, but most of the time they end up as a failure. FtB above is one of the few people who does it well. Fuuma does it perfectly, but he does it his own way by using the right colors (gray/white/black - for example).
                      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Mewtu
                        • Dec 2008

Originally posted by JoniF
                        They look like Chucks to me.
                        think he probably meant fuuma's fit not ftb. was confused at first too.
                        Originally Posted by ProfMonitoff: "Then my friend's cat crapped on it and the dry cleaner couldn't fix it "

Comment

• swami
                          • Jul 2008

Originally posted by mrbeuys View Post
                          I actually don't consider SC a fail, quite the opposite. He's an annoying fuck, but he's not a fail. For further proof, check out this (Act Two), to see the impact Cowell has had on honest debate, free of false political correctness or eagerness to please.
                          And for radical honestly, might as well check out this, although it's hardly substantiating my previous point...
                          Dont get me wrong thats not the fail part at all , Iam the biggest proponent for Brutal honesty & honest talk and despise fake agreeable people more than the other.
                          The problem is that he portrays himself as a bitter Diva with a privileged childhood who thinks the world owes him, just for that. Maybe I dont know enough about him and am judging the book entirely by its Cover but thats what I see and probably most of the world does too which makes anything substantial he has to say or do totally redundant.
                          There are lots of people in the media who are famous for their no nonsense honest opinions. While I may not agree with all his philosophies I think Christopher Hitchens is one such good example.

Comment

• mrbeuys
                            • May 2008

Originally posted by swami View Post
                            The problem is that he portrays himself as a bitter Diva with a privileged childhood who thinks the world owes him, just for that.
                            Don't care to know enough about his childhood, and I wanted to divorce what he does from how he does it. American Idol and X Factor are among the worst things TV has produced in my lifetime, but the impact of his brutal honesty is considerable I would say. A bit like WAYWT at times I guess... we can be a bunch of Cowells here.
                            Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• Mail-Moth
                              • Mar 2009

Dries van Noten, Frank Leder, Stat-ment, Alden.

At first I didn't notice my reflection on the left of the photograph - neither did I notice it when I was taking the picture. But that makes sense in a way. It looks like I'm in there, trapped in this narrow space, while some doppelganger, made of stuff and straw, is about to take my place among the living.

Or something near.
                              I can see a hat, I can see a cat,
                              I can see a man with a baseball bat.

Comment

• zamb
                                • Nov 2006

Mail moth,
                                my Nephew ( 7yrs old)says your pants looks ugly because its all twisted up..

I disagree with him though...........his eye is developing, so thats a good thing.
                                good to see you around man.........
                                “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                                .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎