X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • philip nod
    • Aug 2007

jacket color is def a grower
    One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• Chant
      Banned
      • Jun 2008

Originally posted by philip nod View Post
      pants look dope
      Damir is great and I love the construction of these trousers. I posted the pic only to show them actually. But the boots don't work with them, they're too heavy. Will try to do better next time.

Comment

• philip nod
        • Aug 2007

i think i vibe more with damir in s/s...but ironically its a f/w 08 hoody that draws me back in through the out door

Comment

• Chant
          Banned
          • Jun 2008

Pants are FW 09.

Comment

• Sombre
            • Jan 2009

OK this is going to be a big one.

Faust, I like the outfit. Clean and simple. The chains don't take anything away for me. Besides, didn't the original "bad boys" who popularized the leather jacket with tee and jeans look frequently wear chains themselves?

BSR, I like that look as well. Also very clean. For what it's worth, I thought there was nothing wrong with the Nikes yesterday, and would have preferred them to the RO sneakers.

Christian, those pants are indeed excellent.

Originally posted by deleuze View Post
            what's with the persecution complexes lately?
            that time of year?
            Isn't winter the season of depression? We're well into spring. It should be the time of...love, or in the case of a guy Eternal's age, lust .

Originally posted by Eternal
            Will only contribute where and when people might find it valuable, as I have been told there is no connection with me and my clothes at this point, and I don´t feel comfortable wearing them.
            Don't let it get you down. I've been chewed up in this thread too. Some of the comments were constructive, so I heeded them. As for the rest, I ignored them. I think you should do the same. The outfits you've posted have been consistent, so I can only imagine that they do reflect who you are. All you have to do is separate the constructive criticism from the baseless comments.

This is why I keep saying this thread is fictional. People have seen a few photos of you in some outfits, take that to be the sum of who you are, and then proceed to tell you there's an incongruity between your personality and your outfits. Something seems wrong about that. I just don't know what it is...

I really liked the outfit with the LUC cardigan and the drop-crotch pants btw. The length and simplicity (of design) of the cardigan allowed the viewer to absorb the full effect of the pants.
            An artist is not paid for his labor, but for his vision. - James Whistler

Originally posted by BBSCCP
            I order 1 in every size, please, for every occasion

Comment

• philip nod
              • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Christian View Post
              Pants are FW 09.
              there you go. therein lies "the RIDDLE of DAMIR DOMA"

Comment

• deleuze
                • Jul 2007

Well Uncle Sam will be knocking on doors tomorrow but Eternal is just some poor Norweigian sod so probably doesn't apply. At least his solicitation was answered by some good folks, not everyone can be snide.

Comment

• AZH
                  • Jan 2008

Christian, I really like the leather jacket particular fit from you. The color combination is great. The pants are fantastic. I think not too many people can wear that pants well, but your height does them justice.

Comment

• philip nod
                    • Aug 2007

i think we all know that buying expensive clothes and the legwork that goes into it, can be an oddly depressing state of affairs at times....

Comment

• Chant
                      Banned
                      • Jun 2008

there you go. therein lies "the RIDDLE of DAMIR DOMA"
                      I liked them so much that I bought a pair in black cotton, and a pair in olive silk, and as I wanted to buy a third pair in beige cotton/silk, Frol said "No way ! You don't need three iterations of the same trousers, take the oversized ones in beige instead."
                      What I did.

Comment

• philip nod
                        • Aug 2007

nice riddle

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

/\ wife will kill you, Christian!
                          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• deleuze
                            • Jul 2007

It's all about pacing, if you don't have the stamina to complete the full 26.2 you're better off running a 10K in anonymity and celebrating with some humble pie than hitting the wall with the whole world watching.

Comment

• Chant
                              Banned
                              • Jun 2008

Forgot to say that the oversized ones have a huge front flap. Now the riddle is complete.

Comment

• Faust
                                kitsch killer
                                • Sep 2006

So, at first I was confused at the "classic american look" comments. No jeans, no sneakers, no hoodie in my picture. But then I realized that you guys are talking about a classic image of a classic American look... or something? Anyway, I don't think it is, but it's cool :-)

eat_me, i often wear this particular belt, because the chains add just a little extra to my fairly simple daily outfits. i did not think they detracted from the rest of it.
                                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎