X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BSR
    • Aug 2008

Originally posted by fenrost View Post
    i was choosing a 46 or 44 fencing myself, i end up size down. imo, they look better, when fitted.
    waywt pic needed R.!

BSR's dream: a WAYWT page full of only fencing-looks
    pix

Originally posted by Fuuma
    Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Comment

• christianef
      • Feb 2009

i think it looks a teeny bit loose too but actually dig it, especially works for lowery i never found the shrink wrap very appealing on men when paired with more regular fitting trousers - which by the way, as other have mentioned, look great!

Comment

• philip nod
        • Aug 2007

dream on
        here's an outtake from a while back...def not the best pic to judge the fit. but since i'm a 47 the 46 fit me spot on, actually took awhile to break in
        One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• marco-von
          • Feb 2009

few press ups and a bit of clevage and your cooking with gas lowery. outfit looks cool.

bestial that top is nice and needs more detailed shots don't be shy san!

Comment

• Peasant
            • Jul 2009

I think both P's and The Lowrey's fit work. P's being a more bad-ass, classic leather jacket fit. And Mike's more casual. Given ML's habitual, casual style I fear an ultra-snug jacket may look out of place.

Comment

• theaddict
              • Apr 2008

exactly. Both fits fit to their owners. Mike's style has always been relaxed casual subtle but spot on, pnod's was always more dramatic and rocknroll. Both remain true to themselves. I would love to see more pics from other users to see how more shrinkwrapped fits look like since I count me to that group.

Originally posted by Peasant View Post
              I think both P's and The Lowrey's fit work. P's being a more bad-ass, classic leather jacket fit. And Mike's more casual. Given ML's habitual, casual style I fear an ultra-snug jacket may look out of place.
              Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• Oh weh mir
                • Oct 2008

^Agreed.

It is always better that something looks fitting rather than fitted.
                Originally posted by AVALANCHE
                is this an example of how not to wear ccp?

Comment

• kuugaia
                  • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Oh weh mir View Post
                  It is always better that something looks fitting rather than fitted.
                  ^ I really like this.

Bestial and lowrey's pants make me want to throw all my jeans away. I got to l2kop.

Comment

• AKA*NYC
                    • Nov 2007

lowrey's pic makes me realize i'm a lunatic for selling those m.a+ pants
                    LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• snafu
                      • Apr 2008

arto those pants look great, amadie has seriously figured out his pants and his fabrics i like the more slanting pocket line for these than his normal. But the fencing i actually think would look better with the boots over the pants (going on previous fits ive seen : Nods above, lukes, and the ever known still/les) they all seemed to balance out the tighter shoulders and roomy body section with a tight thigh then with a stacking slim pant into a boot. If anyone has seen les's take on this jacket paired with the carol 07 boot they should agree its the best iv ever seen anyone wear poell.

Comment

• philip nod
                        • Aug 2007

yeah are these current ma+ trousers? is the cut different?

Comment

• lowrey
                          ventiundici
                          • Dec 2006

yea the pants are current season, its my favourite fabric that he has used so far (cotton & linen). cut is roughly the same, maybe slightly slimmer plus I sized down on them.
                          "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• francojean23
                            • Sep 2008

the recent back and forth in the MA thread has made me slightly skeptical , but lowreys pic has put me back in search of some of the 5 pocket pants

Comment

• philip nod
                              • Aug 2007

Originally posted by lowrey View Post
                              yea the pants are current season, its my favourite fabric that he has used so far (cotton & linen). cut is roughly the same, maybe slightly slimmer plus I sized down on them.
                              yeah i love that fabric i think A has it on that longer jacket...

Comment

• Faust
                                kitsch killer
                                • Sep 2006

awesome fit, lowrey. thumbs up!
                                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎