X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chant
    Banned
    • Jun 2008

SZ brands' synergy : twisting of the tee follows the same direction as the jacket's asymetrical construction.

Last edited by Chant; 04-20-2010, 12:58 PM.

Comment

• munch
      • Aug 2008

thanks! all creds to asho though. pm me if you want pics of the shoes, I'll try to take some decent ones.
      Last edited by munch; 04-20-2010, 12:05 PM.

Comment

• rider
        eyes of the world
        • Jun 2009

Originally posted by Faust View Post
        i love this.
        man, do i desire that t on you E

christian, vibrant.

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

/\ haha, i know! it was the most expensive tee ann has ever produced, because that print is so lovely (and i had to buy it at full retail, almost blew my own top at the time).
          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• rider
            eyes of the world
            • Jun 2009

it helps you're in it.

i had a chance a couple of years ago to buy it on ebay but stupidly didnt. one of my life's great regrets.
            Last edited by rider; 04-20-2010, 01:42 PM.

Comment

• thomcat
              • May 2009

thanks for the kind words. yeah i shouldve made the box bigger! and i do have a slight problem with hair loss...
              as lowrey mentioned, its the cut but especially the stiff material that makes the collar stand like that, which i like actually.

christian, what jacket is that?

Comment

• interest1
                • Nov 2008

Wow, you girls are much more brutal than guys..

theory goes double for outside the land of overlocked hemlines & object-dyed shit-kickers

sain't

Comment

• Chant
                  Banned
                  • Jun 2008

Originally posted by interest1 View Post
                  but at least she's wearing pants this time. that's regress, no? ;)
                  Fixed. With her frame, the panties+tee combo is much more interesting.

Originally posted by thomcat View Post
                  christian, what jacket is that?
                  Carlos Cristobal Poello 2007 asymetrical jacket (rain pattern)

Faust : great pics ! Good you decided to hire a proper photographer in addition to your regular chaffeur.

Much/Asho : love the shoes, but you should post them in the designer thread.

Comment

• christianef
                    • Feb 2009

Wow, you girls are much more brutal than guys. No wonder new female members feel intimidated...
                    i apologize as well. the girl has nothing to feel intimidated about - she's very striking, and if anyone could pull off rats it'd be her. regardless, you have to be a bit careful of particular relatively outdated celebrity inspired items especially when you pair it with rick as you'll run the risk of looking like a bit of a trendy celebrity clone. but as you mentioned we don't know each other and she's not a regular here as far as i know so i may misunderstand her sartorial logic (i have a few pairs of H&m leggings etc that could pass for tacky but i think they're cute so it doesn't bother me.) anyways, i should have been more clear: i love girls like this, just ooozing potential and presence left and right; the type of girl who can do a real service to this aesthetic so i was just offering a tiny bit of direction that i think could help.

Comment

• philip nod
                      • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Christian View Post

SZ brands' synergy : twisting of the tee follows the same direction as the jacket's asymetrical construction.

not sure I follow the asymmetrical construction of the blazer
                      One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

/\ it's a twisted matter for sure.

Christianef, no harm done. At least you did not talk about her nails. LOL at interest1 poster.

Christian, I actually finally began to emulate your three step rule for of picture taking.

1) Take the camera with you
                        2) Find a flat surface
                        3) Use the timer

But at the Brooklyn Bridge I did have a dedicated photographer (and the driver, of course).
                        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Chant
                          Banned
                          • Jun 2008

Originally posted by philip nod View Post
                          not sure I follow the asymmetrical construction of the blazer

Comment

• philip nod
                            • Aug 2007

where did you dig up that old fossil?
                            One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• lowkey
                              • Mar 2010

Originally posted by thomcat View Post
                              thanks for the kind words. and i do have a slight problem with hair loss...
                              as lowrey mentioned, its the cut but especially the stiff material that makes the collar stand like that, which i like actually.
                              It was not meant as an offense. Got zero hair myself and I can't really see the loss you mention. What I meant was that it looks like it is in the awkward stage between long and short. And that it would probably look better a little longer.

Originally posted by Fade to Black View Post
                              lowkey is the most confusing username ever, this is the third or fourth time i clicked on a thread and expecting either lowrey and getting the other or vice versa.
                              Yeah, I know. I already realized that myself. Didn't think of Lowrey when I joined, even though he is one of the posters that inspire me the most. Freudian perhaps?

EDIT: Is it at all possible to change username, Faust? Wouldn't normally ask but I would be willing to change it to make things easier for everybody.
                              Last edited by lowkey; 04-20-2010, 04:29 PM.

Comment

• BSR
                                • Aug 2008

Originally posted by philip nod View Post
                                this particular one comes from Moscow
                                on this one the asymmetry is so strong that when the button is closed it looks like it's part of a German expressionist movie wardrobe.

CCP did other asymmetrical blazers a bit more balanced. I've tried one here at L'E. and the violence was more subtle, like a subliminal distorsion of the anatomy.

All of these asymmetrical blazers are from 2007 if i'm not mistaken.
                                pix

Originally posted by Fuuma
                                Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎