• Jun 2008

Originally posted by mrmrhing View Post
    My 1st WAYWT
    Dior jeans
    Ann dem boots
    sorry for the shit photos
    And not a word for the outfit ?
    Just kidding !

EDIT : you don't wear a tee under your shirt, do you ?

Comment

• kuugaia
      • Feb 2010

smash: I like this outfit man, looks good imo. Fencing shirt suits you well in the photo and I'm starting to get a sense of your style with the footwear choices. I was trying on dropped crotch cropped pants recently and I agree, they aren't easy to pull of. But well done.

Comment

• cjbreed
        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Fade to Black View Post
        That look isn't working at all. Don't have any suggestions beyond that, it clashes from head to toe and not in a way that makes a whole lot of sense either.
        took the words right out of my mouth. sorry smash.

i guess if i was going to try to make a suggestion it would be that the pants are too diaper-y (long and wide drop crotch immediately pared down to super slim legs and then cropped is just a bad shape for a drop crotch trouser imo) and the shoes are too....i can't think of the words here...cheesy? tacky? hot topic-y? not sure

but thats just for me. i too am getting a sense of your footwear choices and at least you're staying true to yourself

this may be one of those polarizing fits hahah
        dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• Chant
          Banned
          • Jun 2008

smash : very refreshing to see more and more loose/dropped fits here.
          But I agree with others, your outfit is rather strange : I think that two asymetries (drop crotch+asymetyrical closure of the shirt) are too much : one shoud be enough. In addition, the shirt looks weird on the pic : too small or not in its right position, I dunno, but you look absolutely shrinkwrapped in it, and not in a good way. Clours are clashing as well, I'd say that the shirt is too dark, even though I noticed the echo between it and the shoes. A white or grey shirt, with a regular cut, ad maybe oversized, would have worked better here imo.
          I myself prefer to make the junction between the bottom of cropped trousers and the foot with boots, and to avoid shoes, but your choice can be interesting.
          To conclude : not a great outfit, but a very interesting outfit.

Comment

• jogu
            • Jun 2009

love it eternal , so nice to see some sun too ! god i love non winter months

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Christian View Post
              smash : very refreshing to see more and more loose/dropped fits here.
              But I agree with others, your outfit is rather strange : I think that two asymetries (drop crotch+asymetyrical closure of the shirt) are too much : one shoud be enough. In addition, the shirt looks weird on the pic : too small or not in its right position, I dunno, but you look absolutely shrinkwrapped in it, and not in a good way. Clours are clashing as well, I'd say that the shirt is too dark, even though I noticed the echo between it and the shoes. A white or grey shirt, with a regular cut, ad maybe oversized, would have worked better here imo.
              I myself prefer to make the junction between the bottom of cropped trousers and the foot with boots, and to avoid shoes, but your choice can be interesting.
              To conclude : not a great outfit, but a very interesting outfit.
              nerd!
              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Fade to Black
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Christian View Post
                And not a word for the outfit ?
                Just kidding !
                I'm no disciple of Freud, but the one time I do agree with him: "Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar, but a joke is never just a joke."

www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• nicelynice
                  • Oct 2009

Gave up and wearing the Julius leather intended for my girlfriend...

Julius
                  Robert Geller
                  Number Nine
                  Lad Musician
                  N. Hoolywood Chuck Taylor lowtops not visible

Comment

• Faust
                    kitsch killer
                    • Sep 2006

Why can't you simply share? That's what I do.
                    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• zamb
                      • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                      Why can't you simply share? That's what I do.
                      that's because you dont have a choice.................
                      “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                      .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• mononon
                        • Sep 2009

red Julius is so dope. if you aren't gonna share it with your girlfriend, i don't mind sharing it
                        calvinc - "Found this place and omg the people here are so cool and they dress super ultra mega well!"

Comment

• stereophobic
                          • Aug 2009

Red rider looks great on females unzipped halfway/both ways share!
                          An object in possession seldom retains the same charm that it had in pursuit.

Comment

• Liquid
                            • Jul 2009

Originally posted by stereophobic View Post
                            I think slimmer jeans would do wonders for the silhouette, what pair are you wearing in these shots? Berlins?
                            Aircuts(rubber coated). I guess I'm just not a part of the hive-mind collective aesthetic of slim bottoms. I can see the silhouette being a problem though, I don't know, I'll figure it out.
                            Clothes make the man. Naked people have little to no influence on society. -MT

Comment

• stereophobic
                              • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Liquid View Post
                              Aircuts(rubber coated). I guess I'm just not a part of the hive-mind collective aesthetic of slim bottoms. I can see the silhouette being a problem though, I don't know, I'll figure it out.
                              There is such a thing as too slim You look like you can go slimmer though. The high contrast pic made the texture of the jeans look great, the silhouette might not be a big deal if you point your toes towards the camera?
                              An object in possession seldom retains the same charm that it had in pursuit.

Comment

• JD_May
                                • Apr 2010

Alt pic: http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/5183/028hfp.jpg
                                In a perfect world you could fuck people without ever giving them a piece of your heart.
                                And every glittering kiss and every touch of flesh is another shard of heart you'll never see again.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎