• Show
Clear All

• *giggles*

you're too cool for school thomas!

Comment

• Tumnus Truck-Tour
      Banned
      • Nov 2009

sorry about the pose, a friend caught me in mid-gait. i would've preferred something a little more daring.

Comment

• your proportions seem off. Maybe you need a slimmer jacket to counter balance your tiny legs.

Comment

• ardeetee
          • Apr 2007

nice unwashed - still one of my favorite lanvins

Comment

• theblackdog
            • May 2010

Mr Christian, you are a minor internet legend and you wear some stunning clob. This for instance is epic. This time I'm loving the the top and bottom halves (I'm not normally feeling the bottom half) BUT, what is up with the hair man?? I cannot talk as I am receding, but it looks like you have a good head of hair there, but it's currently in a shocking mess...you need to get it shortened and styled man...The hair doesn't sync with such high end designer wear...go to the hairdressers/barbers...itll grow back in no time if you don't fancy it.

(I only registered to make a comment about the hair...some quality posters on here...)

Comment

• Torchiere
              • May 2009

It is a difficult hairstyle for many people, but I think it suits him really well.

Comment

• mononon
                • Sep 2009

Christian's hair suits him very well. If I could pull that off, I would have the same hairstyle
                calvinc - "Found this place and omg the people here are so cool and they dress super ultra mega well!"

Comment

• TheNotoriousT
                  • Oct 2009

Mr Christian, you are a minor internet legend and you wear some stunning clob. This for instance is epic. This time I'm loving the the top and bottom halves (I'm not normally feeling the bottom half) BUT, what is up with the hair man?? I cannot talk as I am receding, but it looks like you have a good head of hair there, but it's currently in a shocking mess...you need to get it shortened and styled man...The hair doesn't sync with such high end designer wear...go to the hairdressers/barbers...itll grow back in no time if you don't fancy it.

(I only registered to make a comment about the hair...some quality posters on here...)[/QUOTE]

OMG, you gotta be kidding!?!
                  "Townes Van Zandt is the best songwriter in the world and I'll stand on Bob Dylan's coffee table in my cowboy boots and say that"

Comment

• Jorge Hache
                    • Sep 2006

I'm confused about the forementioned post, today is not april's fool and this is not the wtf thread..so WTF

Comment

• TheNotoriousT
                      • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Jorge Hache View Post
                      I'm confused about the forementioned post, today is not april's fool and this is not the wtf thread..so WTF
                      Thats exactly what I thought. Not that I think that Christian needs anybody to stand up for his hair but thats just too stupid to be real!
                      "Townes Van Zandt is the best songwriter in the world and I'll stand on Bob Dylan's coffee table in my cowboy boots and say that"

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Tumnus Truck-Tour View Post
                        sorry about the pose, a friend caught me in mid-gait. i would've preferred something a little more daring.
                        resize your pictures, please. all of them.
                        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• ironman
                          • Apr 2008

i have those too they are Lanvin ss08: grey satin sides and suede captoe with blue and black patent leather

Comment

• JD_May
                            • Apr 2010

Originally posted by AZH View Post
                            ^I am pretty sure that is from Number 9.

JD_May, in your second picture, it seems the coat does not fit your right shoulder well.
                            Yes it's N(n). The coat fits pretty much perfectly, it's just sliding off my shoulder because of the way I'm standing apparently. Weird that it looks a little off the shoulder when it's open because it really couldn't fit any more snug without being too slim.
                            In a perfect world you could fuck people without ever giving them a piece of your heart.
                            And every glittering kiss and every touch of flesh is another shard of heart you'll never see again.

Comment

• hommedeguerre
                              • Jun 2009

Ann Demeulemeester Sweater
                              SILENT Sea Lavender T-Shirt
                              Blackbird Denim
                              Guidi Reverse Cordovan Shoes
                              Le 21ème

Comment

• asho
                                • Nov 2007

sheer sweater over short sleeve tee looks a bit funny, also tend to think neckholes should get bigger as you later outwards. I think you could have gone for a larger size in the sweater. nice shoes though

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎