Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fade to Black
    • Sep 2008

Liquid the problem you (and many others here and beyond) have is that you are wearing clothes that are owning the shit out of you, and it shows even in a photograph, the way you stand, the way you communicate your diffidence textually. If you didn't suffer from this fundamental uncertainty, you could be wearing an equally shitty getup and still look better than most. Nothing else to it.
    www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by mrbeuys View Post
      ^^ DHC
      Bonus points for skillful combination of WAYWT and face/head-palm comment on previous picture.

took the words right out of my mouth!
      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by BSR View Post
        It has nothing to do with this community. Buy books, go to exhibitions, look at Fuuma's pics () and above all, think about all this. But to be honest, culture and taste do not even necessarily go together.
        What?!

Just kidding!
        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• calv
          • May 2009

Originally posted by Fade to Black View Post
          Liquid the problem you (and many others here and beyond) have is that you are wearing clothes that are owning the shit out of you, and it shows even in a photograph, the way you stand, the way you communicate your diffidence textually. If you didn't suffer from this fundamental uncertainty, you could be wearing an equally shitty getup and still look better than most. Nothing else to it.
          +1.. curtains closed, all has been said..

Comment

• Farkhanyassin
            • Jan 2010

DHC I dream of one day being able to have a face full of facial hair like yours and shaving my head bald. This picture of you is amazing, it seems effortless, relaxed and everything seems to fit perfectly. A big thumbs up from me. I love it.
            MOSLEM PRIEST

Comment

• kuugaia
              • Feb 2010

Holy shit David that was perfect. Haha, were you saving that pic for a moment like this? AHahaha!

I too did not realise it was a waywt for a bit till I realised that dude headpalming looked damn steezy.

Comment

• Tumnus Truck-Tour
                Banned
                • Nov 2009

is that a sheath?

Comment

• Mail-Moth
                  • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Liquid View Post
                  I would never have taken such a stately gentleman to be so militant, Mr. Moth.
                  Well, for me to react this way, you understand it's been quite a shock then.
                  Honestly.
                  I can see a hat, I can see a cat,
                  I can see a man with a baseball bat.

Comment

• Farkhanyassin
                    • Jan 2010

The usual + leather.

I was thinking lately about Rick's tees. It would be very nice to have it made in Burgundy/Dried Blood colour. Wouldn't it?

I wonder what you guys think of the fit of the jacket. Right now it feels a bit tight but it has that really good 'skin tight' feeling. I think some of you might now.

A smile for a change.

MOSLEM PRIEST

Comment

• Macro
                      • Apr 2008

jackets perfect. just wear the shit out of it.
                      every man has inside himself a parasitic being who is acting not at all to his advantage

Comment

• francojean23
                        • Sep 2008

think the leather fits perfectly , one size up would stretch to be too big . first pic looks amazing , shows the leather very well

Comment

• kuugaia
                          • Feb 2010

Outfit and leather look great Fark. Good fit if you ask me. Try the Julius blood color, I think that may be something along what you're looking for.

Comment

• DRRRK
                            • Aug 2009

Fark, the pictures are great, especially the first one. Funny that you post an outfit right after Liquid. You've had a rather difficult start here too and now you're a respected member of the forum. Wouldn't have been possible without your kind of attitude towards criticism or even jokes. Well done.

Comment

• Tumnus Truck-Tour
                              Banned
                              • Nov 2009

ok, i know this will sound too good to be true, but i recently traveled into the future and bought this light green, cellophane coverall from Maxfield. i love future laws. yes it's CCP. there was a little bit of exotic matter in the place i took the shot, hence the strange field of negative mass perpendicular to and surrounding the perimeter of my body.

Comment

• i love it. fits perfectly! maxfield you say. do they take phone orders?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎