Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sombre
    • Jan 2009

Farkhanyassin, the jacket fits well. If it feels skin-tight, it will stretch at tension points like the shoulders and elbows to give you a bit more room. I thought Rick Owens did make blood-coloured tees. I recall people here calling them the "Dick menstrual tee".

We can always count on people to sharpen their axes when they see a new guy. Where's Interest1's welcoming committee picture? Liquid, I can understand your thoughts about those shoes; I actually find them intriguing, but I think you should leave high performance footwear out of casual outfits. Your pieces clash, aesthetically as well as referentially. The footwear is for running, the cargo pants at least recall combat, while the samurai coat alludes to fiction (it ain't samurais, that's for sure). The shapes aren't really working well either, I don't think. The shoes come across s dainty when combined with everything else. Also, the samurai coat is actually a very difficult piece to wear well, as the combined shape and length border on absurdity. It is a beautiful piece, and I like it, but it is more challenging than it seems.
    An artist is not paid for his labor, but for his vision. - James Whistler

Originally posted by BBSCCP
    I order 1 in every size, please, for every occasion

Comment

• Nikov
      • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Fade to Black View Post
      Liquid the problem you (and many others here and beyond) have is that you are wearing clothes that are owning the shit out of you, and it shows even in a photograph, the way you stand, the way you communicate your diffidence textually. If you didn't suffer from this fundamental uncertainty, you could be wearing an equally shitty getup and still look better than most. Nothing else to it.
      Disagree. This has nothing to do with confidence or "swagger", at least not in this case. Lowrey or Pnod could wear the same items and it won't look good either. The problem is the combination of the items, as Mail Moth stated.

Comment

• Nikov
        • Nov 2008

and yeah, Rick did do some sort of blood/red color tee, but i think it was for women only. maybe it was part of drkshdw too. i dont remember. it had some weird name like lacquie or something like that.

Comment

• BSR
          • Aug 2008

Originally posted by Nikov View Post
          and yeah, Rick did do some sort of blood/red color tee, but i think it was for women only. maybe it was part of drkshdw too. i dont remember. it had some weird name like lacquie or something like that.
          no, it was for men as well, the name was blood, but is was not as red as julius blood for ex. it was for SS08 or even before, and it never appeared anymore after.
          christian wears a blood RO longsleeves sometimes, check the WAYWT you'll find it
          pix

Originally posted by Fuuma
          Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Comment

• TheNotoriousT
            • Oct 2009

[QUOTE=Farkhanyassin;237998]The usual + leather.

I was thinking lately about Rick's tees. It would be very nice to have it made in Burgundy/Dried Blood colour. Wouldn't it?

I wonder what you guys think of the fit of the jacket. Right now it feels a bit tight but it has that really good 'skin tight' feeling. I think some of you might now.

A smile for a change.

Has been said before but jacket looks great on you, also like the overall fit and your pics are a pleasure to look at almost every time.
            Keep it coming!
            "Townes Van Zandt is the best songwriter in the world and I'll stand on Bob Dylan's coffee table in my cowboy boots and say that"

Comment

• huckleberry
              • Jul 2009

Thomas Bucklers fits always bring a smile to my face. This one if no exception. In regard to the liquid discusion my only question is why post on a forum that is interested in fashion specifically when you do not care at all about it in regards to your footwear. By all means wear something comfortable, not all of us can bear the pain that many designers favoured here push upon us, but these 'shoes' seem to disregard fashion completely and hinder the rest of your outfit. All 3 of the items I can see in the picture seem to belong to seperate aesthetics. I admittely like both the aesthics of junya,dries,schneider and ccp,luc,ma+ here but I wouldnt try and force them into one out fit, as for the majority of items it would look stupid.

Comment

• Mail-Moth
                • Mar 2009

Yesterday in the end of the afternoon. 7°C outside, and a pouring rain until five o'clock.
                Well then.

Leder, Yohji, Ann D, Alden.
                Last edited by Mail-Moth; 05-12-2010, 10:37 AM.
                I can see a hat, I can see a cat,
                I can see a man with a baseball bat.

Comment

• Raw
                  • Oct 2009

Fark, the first pic looks great . I usually don't like the look of skin tight jeans but you pull them off well.

Comment

• cjbreed
                    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by DRRRK View Post
                    Fark, the pictures are great, especially the first one. Funny that you post an outfit right after Liquid. You've had a rather difficult start here too and now you're a respected member of the forum. Wouldn't have been possible without your kind of attitude towards criticism or even jokes. Well done.
                    easy there DRRRK....

nah i'm kidding. seriously though fark the quality of the photographs is really great. such a relief for tired eyeballs.

DHC facepalm photo for hof. if for no other reason than perfect timing. but also the clothing and the quality of the photo.

those fuckin foot sock things are awful. crocs on 10. a funny fuckin moment for sz history. the only constructive criticism for liquid is to lurk more. dig around in the threads. scroll thru pics. see if something speaks to u. if not thats cool too. do your own thing. crocs and all...

wow i curse a lot
                    Last edited by cjbreed; 05-12-2010, 11:30 AM.
                    dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• zamb
                      • Nov 2006

Yesterday,

Zam, Zam, Ann, Zam Margiela, Secret Buutz
                      “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                      .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• zamb
                        • Nov 2006

Originally posted by corsair sanglot
                        glad to see you posting again, thomas.

Yea, after he snatch an Angelic Color Guidi from off my feet
                        Last edited by zamb; 05-12-2010, 12:03 PM.
                        “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                        .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• Arcane
                          • Jul 2008

^Looking good in your own stuff Zamb! I'd love to some more substantial boots though, I think the ones you are wearing now is a bit to narrow for the pants, kinda blurs the outfit instead of strengthening it.
                          Label me landlord, I keep k's in my hand

Comment

• black beach
                            • Aug 2008

this thread is infinitely more entertaining if shaggy's mr. boombastic is played while viewing.

Comment

• Tumnus Truck-Tour
                              Banned
                              • Nov 2009

no disrespect, but honestly, did anyone else think, "blue steel?" i love this clean-tidy locker room.

Comment

• Tumnus Truck-Tour
                                Banned
                                • Nov 2009

page 1336. eternal and nicelynice, love. & faust was damn right to hof this one: http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4045/...ae0c292bd9.jpg

i'll take a break after this, but, i mean, i'm sorry. i don't want to get banned again or anything like that. but i mean, it's like a polyester dinner napkin. i'm sorry. lemme just take a walk outside.

Last edited by Tumnus Truck-Tour; 05-12-2010, 12:37 PM. Reason: napkins

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎