Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • samueljoseph8809
    • Jan 2010

Love the look mike the glasses and the hair style go very well with the overall look i think. I actually think the skirt is quite masculine compared to some other mens skirts ive seen. I agree a more solid boot might make it a big difference, but maybe thats a whole other outfit.

There this blog called fuckyeahmeninskirts this should be there lol.

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

Mike, please don't die for my sins! :-)
      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• hommedeguerre
        • Jun 2009

Over the past week:

Obscur TriZip Leather Jacket
        SILENT Sea Lavender T
        Odyn Vovk Denim
        Guidi Donkey Backzips

Ann Dem Jacket
        Robert Geller Button Up
        Odyn Vovk Curved Seam T
        Martin Margiela Boots

KKA Jacket
        Odyn Vovk Curved Seam T
        Odyn Vovk Denim
        Carpe Diem Reverse Cordovan Boots
        Le 21ème

Comment

• MoFiya
          • Sep 2007

Now that is some serious loss of weight... Now stop loosing more, looking great
          Do you have details pics of the OV denim?

Btw - should share your love for the curved seam tees! Those are awesome and nobody is interested in mine :(
          I have dreams of orca whales and owls
          But I wake up in fear

BBS for sale (Sz 48-52)

Comment

• hommedeguerre
            • Jun 2009

I love my curved seam. I bought the T and the denim from The Archive, and am SO happy with them both. yeah, I've lost a lot of weight. I'd like to lose around 5 more pounds if possible, but I'm not gonna kill myself over it. If you find any OV T's in a size L, let me know! Thank you for your compliments!
            Le 21ème

Comment

• mononon
              • Sep 2009

hdg looking great!
              and i have a few OV curved seam shirts, they are great and really body forming.
              although this is quite hypocritical for me to say: your pictures really don't do your outfit justice with that camera phone.

also a bit off topic, but do you feel at all weird when you take a photo of yourself with a camera phone at a department store? just wondering, i know lots of people who do, but i always found it kinda strange.
              calvinc - "Found this place and omg the people here are so cool and they dress super ultra mega well!"

Comment

• hommedeguerre
                • Jun 2009

Yes, the iPhone is not cutting it, but if you read my last WAYWT you would recall that my Nikon D3 was destroyed in a fight. I'm "fighting" to replace it right now. Trust me, I'm not happy about it. As for the department store...that's Nordstrom Flagship in Seattle, WA. I work there as well, in Designer Handbags. The locker room I often shoot at is at teh W Hotel in Seattle, where I also work. My clothing addiction requires a lot of work to keep up!
                Le 21ème

Comment

• kuugaia
                  • Feb 2010

^^ You are not alone.

^ hommedeguerre your AnnD jacket is win. Very nice. Not sure how skinny you want to be, but you look great right now. No homo.

Comment

• semper
                    • Feb 2009

damn, wish I'd pulled the trigger on that KKA jacket. Looks beautiful.

Your face/head is so different now. Made me wonder how my face would look when I would put on some weight
                    sicut lilium inter spinas

Comment

• DHC
                      • Jul 2007

@thejjbb
                      I think this is my favorite waywt post from you thus far!
                      Originally posted by Faust
                      fuck you, i don't have an attitude problem.

Sartorialoft

"She is very ninja, no?" ~Peter Jevnikar

Comment

• hommedeguerre
                        • Jun 2009

Hey thanks guys! Yes, I love my outerwear...and hopefull you've all noticed I'm not selling as much as I used to. I have been buying less impulsively, and putting a lot more thought into buying more lifetime peices. I am extremely happy with my wardrobe at the moment. Also, thanks for all of the weight loss props. I've been working my ass off, and am really flattered that people are taking notice. Makes it worth it, especially when the compliments are coming from people who I personally admire aesthetically! THANKS!
                        Le 21ème

Comment

• mononon
                          • Sep 2009

yes hdg, you are looking a lot better now that you lost the weight, but right now is a great look and i hope you've reached your goal.
                          what do you do at the W, are you no longer at blackbird iirc?
                          calvinc - "Found this place and omg the people here are so cool and they dress super ultra mega well!"

Comment

• jogu
                            • Jun 2009

i waited too long to get that ann d hooded coat this past winter , looks nice as hale i like it

work at barneys out there , the store by u sometimes has a better selection of shit than the one here

Comment

• hommedeguerre
                              • Jun 2009

Thanks dude! I am the "W Insider" at W Seattle. Basically the VIP concierge. It's a dope job, and you get to meet everyone famous who stays here and be their go to guy. I've worked at W Seattle for...gulp...8 years. I never worked at Blackbird, but they just take most of my money, LOL... I am mving to NYC in January, and plan to work for the W that is opening up there near Wall Street. Very excited!
                              Le 21ème

Comment

• hommedeguerre
                                • Jun 2009

Originally posted by jogu View Post
                                i waited too long to get that ann d hooded coat this past winter , looks nice as hale i like it

work at barneys out there , the store by u sometimes has a better selection of shit than the one here
                                I got he Ann D her eon SZ...and love it. I want to work at Barney's but they are not hiring. Nordstrom is good cuz you make 9% commission, but they have nothing I want to buy (which may be good) and thus I dont get to take advantage of my discount. Barney's, however, I would spend all of my money.
                                Le 21ème

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎