Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • francojean23
    • Sep 2008

fair point , and they do look better without them , but i got stuff to carry

Comment

• kirkmitchell
      • Apr 2009

Christian, so glad to hear I'm not alone in refusing to put pockets on my pants. My girlfriend thinks I'm insane.

Posted this already in my DIY thread, but it is what I am wearing today, after all.

Comment

• jogu
        • Jun 2009

christian the back fit looks dope as hell , i love that there arent any pockets it keeps the look real clean and kinda strict and neat

Comment

• Magician
          • Jul 2008

Ronin, I like except I feel the rest of the outfit is too elegant for denim. Maybe some gray trousers in a similar shape?
          Selling badass McQueen topcoat 48/38/M. I also write and tweet.

Comment

• Addicted
            Banned
            • Jun 2010

Originally posted by Catfood View Post
            Figured I'd post something a little less SZ typical. Had to wear a suit for work today:

LAST TIME - DO NOT REPOST PICTURES ON THE SAME PAGE.

Raf Simons suit
            Dior Homme Shirt
            NDC shoes

Would like a pair shoes that went a bit better with the suit to be honest, but I wear a suit so rarely anyway.
            Are the Raf simons suits full canvas?
            how do they compare to other suits you've owned?

I've been looking for a new "fashion suit" since i just bought a few "staple suits" from hicket freeman, and RLPL
            and the old suits i had (armani collezoni, hugo boss) were fused junk.
            Last edited by Faust; 06-09-2010, 10:18 AM.

Comment

• tweeds
              • Sep 2006

(old photo from march)

right-most:
              helmut lang
              vexed generation
              helmut lang
              chucks
              SITE | TWITTER

Comment

• kuugaia
                • Feb 2010

I'm curious where people put their stuff when they don't have pockets? Always carry a bag? :\ I agree that some pants look much better without pockets, but I think having them is good 'security'. I always put my hands in my pockets.

Ronin I think those jeans make your legs look very long, really nice! But agreed with Magician, maybe not blue...but a black/grey pant to accentuate that red scarf.

Comment

• Catfood
                  • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Fuuma View Post
                  Shorten your pants.
                  Yeah, the tailor left them a bit too long.

Originally posted by Addicted View Post
                  Are the Raf simons suits full canvas?
                  how do they compare to other suits you've owned?

I've been looking for a new "fashion suit" since i just bought a few "staple suits" from hicket freeman, and RLPL
                  and the old suits i had (armani collezoni, hugo boss) were fused junk.
                  It's half canvassed, made in Belgium. I don't know all that much about suit quality so I can't really tell you more than that. I tend to choose based on if I like the design, fabric and the way it fits to be honest. I'm guessing you'd get a better answer over at styleforum.

Comment

• ETC
                    • Mar 2010

Christian love that back shot.
                    do u mind telling me how tall you are? the length from your waist to your knees looks longer than my whole legs! i wish i was taller!
                    click here

Comment

• BSR
                      • Aug 2008

Originally posted by ETC View Post
                      Christian love that back shot.
                      do u mind telling me how tall you are? the length from your waist to your knees looks longer than my whole legs! i wish i was taller!
                      already said maybe 3 pages before, he's 7'5.
                      pix

Originally posted by Fuuma
                      Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Comment

• bestial
                        • Jun 2008

^ complex never dies you know B :)

Comment

• ironman
                          • Apr 2008

Originally posted by Catfood View Post
                          It's half canvassed, made in Belgium. I don't know all that much about suit quality so I can't really tell you more than that. I tend to choose based on if I like the design, fabric and the way it fits to be honest. I'm guessing you'd get a better answer over at styleforum.
                          i have raf's paper cotton suit from ss08. mine is made in romania lol. still love it though, fabric is nice and fit is wonderful

if you're looking to get a "fashion suit", i think you should just expect to get what you pay for. like catfood, i bought mine cuz i like it, not because it's the best suit money can buy

Originally posted by kuugaia View Post
                          I'm curious where people put their stuff when they don't have pockets? Always carry a bag? :\ ...
                          not that i have many pants without pockets, but i tend to wear a jacket as often as i can, and usually put my wallet and keys in interior pockets. don't carry much else

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Christian View Post
                            Adeline and I we made a deal when we first met : no pockets on my pants. Never.
                            In addition, pockets can sometimes kill a shape.
                            Bingo. Exactly why I prefer jeans (denim or otherwise). So much more streamlined.
                            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
                              kitsch killer
                              • Sep 2006

Originally posted by kuugaia View Post
                              I'm curious where people put their stuff when they don't have pockets? Always carry a bag? :\ I agree that some pants look much better without pockets, but I think having them is good 'security'. I always put my hands in my pockets.

Ronin I think those jeans make your legs look very long, really nice! But agreed with Magician, maybe not blue...but a black/grey pant to accentuate that red scarf.
                              Dude, what do you think your girlfriend and her bag is for?
                              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
                                kitsch killer
                                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Magician View Post
                                Ronin, I like except I feel the rest of the outfit is too elegant for denim. Maybe some gray trousers in a similar shape?
                                I agree. Whoa, I just agreed with you, WTF?!

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎