• Originally posted by semper View Post
    I don't like men on high heels.
    you're wrong :)

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Fuuma View Post
      Don't confuse the reproduction of the template of bourgeois good taste as depth and we'll talk...

If Merz had his way dressing would be some sort of monkish endeavour devoid of any social or provocative aspect.

MM: burst of colour with loose silhouette is wonderful.
      The idea that today dressing a certain way somehow still has the power to provoke is laughable.
      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by BSR View Post
        Thanks Faust, neither CD nor Grandma... Avantindietro (thanks to Tjoek for this one by the way)!
        Ah, I forgot another member of the family.
        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• treasurehoard
          • Dec 2009

Great photo fark!

Comment

• ironman
            • Apr 2008

damn jogu, you wear lanvin so well

Comment

• BSR
              • Aug 2008

Originally posted by Faust View Post
              Ah, I forgot another member of the family.
              it's the remote cousin that never comes to the family meetings
              therefore he's at the center of conversations
              pix

Originally posted by Fuuma
              Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Comment

• cjbreed
                • Feb 2009

The idea that today dressing a certain way somehow still has the power to provoke is laughable.
                um...come to texas and you'll see if you have the power to provoke anything.

purplekicks - maybe its best that you don't come with. i'm only looking out for you buddy...

dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• shah
                  • Jul 2009

i have to disagree with this, unless you have a narrow definition of dressing a certain way. of course, being in nyc also affords some leeway in this regard

Comment

• Faust
                    kitsch killer
                    • Sep 2006

Originally posted by shahanshah View Post
                    i have to disagree with this, unless you have a narrow definition of dressing a certain way. of course, being in nyc also affords some leeway in this regard
                    I am talking about something much bigger - about the main current of thought that runs through contemporary society - individuality is the accepted dogma of today. No one gives a shit what a bunch of rednecks in flyover states think, despite what you might hear on Fox. This is not the 50s.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Chant
                      Banned
                      • Jun 2008

Since they have weappons, I'd advise to take care of what they think...
                      "Hello, police station, I just shot some of my colleagues wearing skirts and wedges".

Comment

• cjbreed
                        • Feb 2009

faust - easy tiger just playing around.

texas is hardly a flyover state though. we have more electoral votes than new york. 3 of the top ten most populous cities in the us are in texas.

i make jokes about the redneck aspect of texas, and it is real, but its not that bad. texans are very friendly and grounded and i'm very happy here. so don't be hatin' yo

but yes, we do have guns. and wedges are absolutely 100% an invitation to a beat down. and the cops are likely to be supplying the beer
                        Last edited by cjbreed; 08-07-2010, 11:49 AM.
                        dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• Sombre
                          • Jan 2009

I am talking about something much bigger - about the main current of thought that runs through contemporary society - individuality is the accepted dogma of today. No one gives a shit what a bunch of rednecks in flyover states think, despite what you might hear on Fox. This is not the 50s.
                          Maybe in the northeastern USA, and major cities around the world. But in many places, being (too) different is still heavily stigmatized, and will elicit angry, mob-like reactions.
                          An artist is not paid for his labor, but for his vision. - James Whistler

Originally posted by BBSCCP
                          I order 1 in every size, please, for every occasion

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

/\ I am not talking about geography. I am talking about ideology.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Matis
                              • Feb 2010

He will help you understand ideology.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AwTJXHNP0bg&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AwTJXHNP0bg&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Comment

• Faust
                                kitsch killer
                                • Sep 2006

/\ Way ahead of you, buddy. I posted this two months ago.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎