Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Monty76
    • Sep 2006

^Agreed! Direct to HOF... The scarf is amazing, and the mug! lol.. who makes it? The scarf, not the mug.

Comment

• seenmy
      • May 2009

which pant is that?it looks like it has invis seam or the 09 construstion,but I cant see the detail to which shape exactly

Comment

• een
        • Sep 2006

Diego - looks like the jacket fits

Comment

• magic
          • Feb 2009

D, its perfect.

HOF
          Focusing on object details

Comment

• Diego
            • Aug 2007

Originally posted by deleuze View Post
            I really like that Diego although I can't help but wonder whether a more rounded and rugged boot would work better than the angularity and elegance of the XXX poulaines
            I love your feedback D. You have a good point but all my round toe boots are black and I didn't want that today.

monty76 - lmaltieri neck warmer
            seenmy - luc wrong tension j pant.
            Last edited by Diego; 10-07-2010, 12:55 PM.

Comment

• holger
              • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Diego View Post
              JESUS! whe have a new HOF pic
              AWESOME DIEGO
              Video

Originally posted by TheNotoriousT
              SZ Stock ausm Arsch und entspannen!

Comment

• ddohnggo
                • Oct 2006

JEYAH!
                Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• christianef
                  • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Eye View Post
                  hm, lets post directly in hof next time diego.
                  Silhouette is mindblowing...
                  what about the silhouette is mindblowing? looks pretty standard to me. not that the outfit itself isnt very nice.

Comment

• kbi
                    • Feb 2009

Is that the leather over canvas MA+ bag diego?

Comment

• cjbreed
                      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by christianef View Post
                      what about the silhouette is mindblowing? looks pretty standard to me. not that the outfit itself isnt very nice.
                      agreed. for sure it is hof but lets not go overboard here...

that is the best i've seen those pants look though. especially paired with a pretty aggressive looking pair of ccp boots.
                      dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• Eye
                        • Jan 2010

Originally posted by cjbreed View Post
                        agreed. for sure it is hof but lets not go overboard here...

that is the best i've seen those pants look though. especially paired with a pretty aggressive looking pair of ccp boots.
                        Meant that i love the volumes on this.
                        The heavy neck warmer with the linea jacket association creates a quite large top contrasting with the more fitted pants and then the boots. For me its like the outfit is going tigher from top to the bottom, but its really well made and softened by the material used. (fabric looks so rich...)
                        And it could be even better using round toe boots (reversed leather or canvas over leather ones), but i like that part of imperfection it gets with the grey xxxs.
                        WTB : Incarnation leather jkt szXL / Augusta green ankle boots sz42

Comment

• TheNotoriousT
                          • Oct 2009

Diego you are by far the best on here when it comes to WAYWT and that is not the wine talking I already had tonite.
                          Greyish XXX boots are perfect with rest of the fit!
                          HOF for sure!!!
                          "Townes Van Zandt is the best songwriter in the world and I'll stand on Bob Dylan's coffee table in my cowboy boots and say that"

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

Very nice, Diego.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• TheNotoriousT
                              • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Eternal
                              Looks fantastic Diego, and if that's the office it's even possibly better than the outfit. HOF indeed, and I am really happy you for once posted a picture with good lightning! Your collection is really something.

Not to hate on anyone, but I always find the "best poster in WAYWT or best outfit ever posted" comments to be immature. Because it's not the first time, and we clearly don't get to see half of the stuff most people here wear on the daily, so how can "what they are wearing today" be your favorites? Just some thoughts, not directed at Diego as I always love his stuff, but these comments come once or twice a month.

Looking great as well Faust, if that's the CDG jacket I think it is, it's really nice.
                              No offence taken, but what is immature about saying that diegos pics and fits are my favourite on here?
                              As I said many times before in differents threads I can only judge what I see here and thats what I do.
                              Couldn't care less about the way anybody on here dresses in reality (hope its close to the pics posted at least though).
                              Diegos pics together with most stuff seenmy posts on here is as good as it gets to me and thats all I am saying.
                              "Townes Van Zandt is the best songwriter in the world and I'll stand on Bob Dylan's coffee table in my cowboy boots and say that"

Comment

• TheNotoriousT
                                • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Eternal
                                not directed directly at you or anyone else that posted right now, just an observation over time.
                                As I said no offence taken, all good.
                                I just don't think its immature to say that you like somebodys pics more than others.
                                Especially the pics diego puts up on here no matter if its in the classifieds, new purchases or WAYWT thread are next level shit most of the times.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎