Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • marco-von
    • Feb 2009

yes but what you all don't realise is diego is actually a character created by Jorge Hache. Basically its sims-3Dsqaured brought to SZ...hidden deep in the archives of grail illness and kop syndrome hides a true puppet master....a man who took SZ into his soul and amassed a great lie in which using money and materialistic values to possess your minds. HOF means nothing to him, only clothes rack domination.

Comment

• TheNotoriousT
      • Oct 2009

Originally posted by MonaDahl
      Maybe what's off putting is the idea of a "best" when people here have different styles...how can one poster be the best if the others aren't trying for that look?

That being said I do consistently admire Diego's contributions to this thread.

Thats what I was trying to say Mona.
      I dont think it makes sense to say anybodys the best, but to me his fits are and I think that makes sense.
      Its just my opinion I am talking about.
      "Townes Van Zandt is the best songwriter in the world and I'll stand on Bob Dylan's coffee table in my cowboy boots and say that"

Comment

• DHC
        • Jul 2007

Originally posted by TheNotoriousT View Post
        Couldn't care less about the way anybody on here dresses in reality (hope its close to the pics posted at least though).
        ....a truly disturbing statement. The notion that people might post looks here that are contrived to SZ order, with the intention of gaining acceptance of strangers on the internet is
        Originally posted by Faust
        fuck you, i don't have an attitude problem.

Sartorialoft

"She is very ninja, no?" ~Peter Jevnikar

Comment

• zamb
          • Nov 2006

I dont dress like this in real life, but this is what I'm wearing today.......
          In my studio on my way to fabric shopping in NYC garment district...........
          “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
          .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• endersgame
            • Aug 2009

dhc, isn't there a teenager that's gained notoriety on sz by doing exactly that? lol..

i nominate diego's living space/office hof..
            but i can do without the little figurines on the mantelpiece..

and also, lets stop saying "xxx"
            i did it once and feel like a total idiot..

Comment

• move_ment
              • Feb 2009

personally i'm a fan of coffee-mug-synergy, but perhaps this would have been a better reflection.

apart from that, a really great fit.

zamb, I like it, but I think santa should bring you a new camera for christmas.

Comment

• kompressorkev
                • Dec 2006

past few fits have been excellent, great way to reclaim this thread..

Diego, that's as dark and beautiful as any e.t.a. HOFfman story i've read..just sublime.

Faust&Zamb, great fits as well (just wish i could see what you're wearing a little more clearly!...Faust, is there an epic Ann t hidden there?)

Comment

• TheNotoriousT
                  • Oct 2009

Originally posted by DHC View Post
                  ....a truly disturbing statement. The notion that people might post looks here that are contrived to SZ order, with the intention of gaining acceptance of strangers on the internet is

Sure it would be crazy but that doesn't mean it ain't happening.
                  We all know that people pretend everyday to be something that they are not even in real life, the internet is the perfect place for that.
                  Wanna make clear though that I am not saying that anyone on here does this!
                  My post was mostly a reaction to what Eternal said on the previous page:
                  "Not to hate on anyone, but I always find the "best poster in WAYWT or best outfit ever posted" comments to be immature. Because it's not the first time, and we clearly don't get to see half of the stuff most people here wear on the daily, so how can "what they are wearing today" be your favorites?"

Also I was referring to a "discussion" that was going on some weeks ago about the fact that you never really know anyone unless you really know them in real life.

Nuff said!
                  Great fits on the last pages by everyone btw!
                  "Townes Van Zandt is the best songwriter in the world and I'll stand on Bob Dylan's coffee table in my cowboy boots and say that"

Comment

• Shucks
                    • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                    i like this pose. as if you are receiving an emmisary with news from the new world. all that is missing is a fur-lined cape draped over the back of the chair.
                    Last edited by Shucks; 10-08-2010, 05:03 AM.

Comment

• osn19
                      • Feb 2007

Diego knows how to take a picture of himself in his outfits. So not only his outifts are really good of course, with great taste and capacity to mix some of our favourite designers from his huge wardrobe ( ;) ) but more importantly, the photography and the pose give praise to the clothes. It is also a mark os respect for us viewers, as we can enjoy what we see.

Maybe WAYWT posters should stop Iphoning themselves in front of a mirror with a flash. It ALWAYS looks like shit ! As long as this thread will continue to host 90% of blurry, too dark or crappy pictures, Diego's contributions will remain the best, by far...
                      Originally posted by blacksuit
                      wow .. ccp bag is more better than guidi bag?

Comment

• Eye
                        • Jan 2010

Great one shucks ! What are these sneakers ? Layering effect is perfect, the jacket must be dd, isnt it ?
                        And fausts picture is very nice too. Jacket looks like harnden, and the texture effect with the pants suits well. One of my favorite from you, and the first time i really enjoy these guidis.
                        WTB : Incarnation leather jkt szXL / Augusta green ankle boots sz42

Comment

• Shucks
                          • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Eye View Post
                          What are these sneakers? Layering effect is perfect, the jacket must be dd, isnt it?
                          thx a lot. sneaks are christian peau. jacket dd.

Comment

• Mail-Moth
                            • Mar 2009

This jacket's been waiting for me since 1995. I'm glad it did :)

Close-up :

I can see a hat, I can see a cat,
                            I can see a man with a baseball bat.

Comment

• Faust
                              kitsch killer
                              • Sep 2006

Thanks, gents. The picture was more for fun, because it's common knowledge that my picture taking skills are in direct correlation to Japanese interest rates. Sharp eyes, Kev and Eternal! The tee is indeed Ann (the horse tee), and the jacket is CDG Evergreen.
                              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• interest1
                                • Nov 2008

after you flashed me earlier today, i'm going to have to advise you wear that jacket inside-out going forward.

sain't

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎