X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Johnny
    • Sep 2006

Originally posted by cmitso412 View Post
    I agree, I didn't really like it when I saw the long blazer at IF but it looks great in these photos.
    if it's a long blazer rather than a coat, it will be cut boxy (width relative to length) - I suspect BSR's hands-in-pockets stance is disguising that

Comment

• zamb
      • Nov 2006

Originally posted by mrbeuys View Post
      Kunk, wearing that smile very well... feels like a first
      Yep,
      seems lie the sun in Califooornia (Schwarzenegger!) is doing a lot for him
      better pics, and now a radiant smile.
      whatever it is, bottle it up and bring back to New York, cause I like the new Kunk!
      “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
      .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• kunk75
        Banned
        • May 2008

yeah, amazing what a few days without email and work will do for you.

Comment

• BSR
          • Aug 2008

thanks for the kind word everyone... the jacket is a long jacket, 5 buttons, size Small, kopped at l'E, sold out all sizes in 3 days, tweed, not boxy at all, very warm, i see it as a peacoat.

about the pants, these are the original Julius twisted denim, they'll be in classifieds soon since they became really too big for me (size 1 )

and to complete the chaplin look, boots are carpe bulbous in reverse skin
          pix

Originally posted by Fuuma
          Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Comment

• Chinorlz
            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by kunk75 View Post

and from earlier in week with my new buddy andrew zimmern:

/IMG]
            [/QUOTE]

Awesome!

I shoulda snapped a WAYWT from friday night when I was hanging out with Andrew WK.
            www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• holger
              • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Christian View Post
              [CENTER]

i freak out. it is amazing BSR !!!
              Video

Originally posted by TheNotoriousT
              SZ Stock ausm Arsch und entspannen!

Comment

• BeauIXI
                • Nov 2008

I agree with Faust, drama is overrated. That PH jacket looks good on everyone so far... How many are in the gang now? 6? 7?

And Kunk, thank you for taking some good pics man, you look rad!
                Originally posted by philip nod
                somebody should kop this. this is forever.

Comment

• awlouie
                  • Sep 2007

Originally posted by kunk75 View Post
                  yeah, amazing what a few days without email and work will do for you.
                  Kunk...It was nice to meet you and your wife...hope you enjoyed your time in SF!
                  "Fashions fade, style is eternal." —Yves Saint Laurent

"Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successfull personality and duplicate it."
                  -Bruce Lee

Comment

• kunk75
                    Banned
                    • May 2008

^you too. thanks for the patience, and yes, I had a great time.

Comment

• lowrey
                      ventiundici
                      • Dec 2006

Originally posted by BeauIXI View Post
                      How many are in the gang now? 6? 7?
                      with the long tweed blazer?
                      "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• BeauIXI
                        • Nov 2008

Originally posted by lowrey View Post
                        with the long tweed blazer?
                        Ye boi. Not hating, of course, I'm actually kind of glad we're moving away from wild (ephemeral?) Rick Owens stuff and toward a more grounded Hardnen look. The tweed blazer may be a paradigm shift in the wardrobe of many.
                        Originally posted by philip nod
                        somebody should kop this. this is forever.

Comment

• lowrey
                          ventiundici
                          • Dec 2006

wow, so who else has one? sounds we need an owners club like for those julius trousers last season
                          "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Fuuma
                            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by MikeNouveau View Post
                            Sweet but I wouldn't flip the sleeves. Are the pants and jacket both by PH?
                            Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
                            http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

• Fuuma
                              • Sep 2006

Originally posted by BeauIXI View Post
                              Ye boi. Not hating, of course, I'm actually kind of glad we're moving away from wild (ephemeral?) Rick Owens stuff and toward a more grounded Hardnen look. The tweed blazer may be a paradigm shift in the wardrobe of many.
                              Why is Harnden more grounded, I know we associated tweed and those washed jackets with time of yore and old men and hence extend some characteristics to them about timelessness but in reality I don't see a compelling argument how it is any less fashion and subject to trends then Rick street/leather looks.

Comment

• Fuuma
                                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Eternal
                                Fuuma, not going to speak for Mike but those looks exactly like a pair of Damir pants I got, although mine might be a tad slimmer. Gratz on the 3000th post BTW.

And I love Harnden since I first tried his stuff on back in 08 but I don't like this "moving on" etc thing. People own a lot of Rick, now they want something else as well. Just because a handful of people buy some jacket from a designer one season doesn't mean everything is changing. I have serious trouble understanding if that is the reality, that people get bored with what they own after such a short time. Guess they did not like it in the first place then ( not talking to any of the recent PH buyers"
                                What is the minimum length of sincerity? Is switching dress styles such a foul thing? Reading this forum you'd think people who wear Rick for 2 yrs than feel like wearing PH or Yohji or something should end up in a cage with child rapists and serial killers.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎