Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • galia
    • Jun 2009

Shouldn't they? I want in on that whole cage action now, seems like my kind of dive. I also want a PH coat

Comment

• BSR
      • Aug 2008

Originally posted by Fuuma View Post
      What is the minimum length of sincerity? Is switching dress styles such a foul thing? Reading this forum you'd think people who wear Rick for 2 yrs than feel like wearing PH or Yohji or something should end up in a cage with child rapists and serial killers.
      snafu has just informed me that XXX is using this cage as his showroom for 2010, pm him for more details
      pix

Originally posted by Fuuma
      Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Comment

• BeauIXI
        • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Fuuma View Post
        Why is Harnden more grounded, I know we associated tweed and those washed jackets with time of yore and old men and hence extend some characteristics to them about timelessness but in reality I don't see a compelling argument how it is any less fashion and subject to trends then Rick street/leather looks.
        Maybe I shouldn't have used grounded as an adjective. I meant less eye-catching or forceful, and more understated. Similar sartorial virtue, but less noisy. Of course it's fashion, it's just a sleeper look.
        Originally posted by philip nod
        somebody should kop this. this is forever.

Comment

• move_ment
          • Feb 2009

my interpretation of him being grounded would be his visual accessibility, he lacks the aggressive undertones most designers here posses in turn 'projecting' very differently.

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

/\ this is true, and yet, and yet, i think the long jacket in particular is so eye-catching....
            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• BeauIXI
              • Nov 2008

Yeah, that's the beauty of it, IMO.

Keep in mind that I mostly wear Rick and CCP, so mea culpa.

Anyway, sorry for the tangent.
              Originally posted by philip nod
              somebody should kop this. this is forever.

Comment

• Avantster
                ¤¤¤
                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by BSR View Post
                thanks for the kind word everyone... the jacket is a long jacket, 5 buttons, size Small, kopped at l'E, sold out all sizes in 3 days, tweed, not boxy at all, very warm, i see it as a peacoat.
                Excellent BSR, but what's that bag from Oz doing sitting in the corner?
                let us raise a toast to ancient cotton, rotten voile, gloomy silk, slick carf, decayed goat, inflamed ram, sooty nelton, stifling silk, lazy sheep, bone-dry broad & skinny baffalo.

Comment

• MikeN
                  • Nov 2007

Damn BSR you got a size small? You know what season it is? I got mine in large and normally I wear 46-48!

Comment

• Avantster
                    ¤¤¤
                    • Sep 2006

Since we're reposting pics, an older favorite of mine.

Originally posted by Buckwheat View Post

let us raise a toast to ancient cotton, rotten voile, gloomy silk, slick carf, decayed goat, inflamed ram, sooty nelton, stifling silk, lazy sheep, bone-dry broad & skinny baffalo.

Comment

• jogu
                      • Jun 2009

nice fits mike and bsr , i havent checked this thread in a few days .

btw kunk how in the fug u get to meet that andrew guy ? i used to love his show , i havent watched tv in like a year but i used to love bizarre foods . he made me actually want to try and visit iceland so i could try puffin hunting too

Comment

• kunk75
                        Banned
                        • May 2008

we were both at the w.

Comment

• BSR
                          • Aug 2008

Originally posted by MikeNouveau View Post
                          Damn BSR you got a size small? You know what season it is? I got mine in large and normally I wear 46-48!
                          it's from this season (fw10)
                          but Harnden sizes are beyond the rules of nature
                          on a shorter jacket in a different material i needed a medium
                          pix

Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Comment

• Acid, Bitter and Sad
                            • Mar 2007

PH

Ben...the jacket looks awesome on you!
                            Is the Tweed warm enough for winter?

Comment

• BSR
                              • Aug 2008

thanks Y (and BTW thanks Av. too, means a lot from you! the OZ bag comes from a dear fellow from Melbourne), it's super warm and thick, with a thick sweater underneath, like the double LUC one for instance, it will be perfect to face parisian winter.
                              pix

Comment

• Faust
                                kitsch killer
                                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by MikeNouveau View Post
                                The tweed one runs a tiny bit roomier. I was between S and M (pun intended, if you are thinking about agonizing purchasing decisions) in this, but dead on M in the one you got.
                                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎