Comment

• Chant
      Banned
      • Jun 2008

Comment

• philip nod
        • Aug 2007

your best one
        One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• cjbreed
          • Feb 2009

beautiful photo. and coat
          dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• endersgame
            • Aug 2009

checked the exif, that's a one second exposure to get the car to blur. held the pose like a pro..

Comment

• jogu
              • Jun 2009

daaaag christian , that pic is so goddam good . it looks kinda like its from a movie

Comment

• MetroBulotDodo
                • Oct 2010

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                Eternal, that's a FANTASTIC fit. The cardigan breaks up everything very nicely. I say HOF.
                The cardigan is *it*. The color and particularly the placement of it midway from neck to waist so that it suggests an accessory rather than your everyday cardigan.

References: civil war, 1800s baltimore, edgar allan poe BUT UPDATED.

Great job eternal.

MBD
                "To articulate what is past does not mean to recognize 'how it really was.'
                It means to take control of a memory, as it flashes in a moment of danger."

-Walter Benjamin. Thesis VI, Theses on the Philosophy of History
                My rarities and quotidian garments for sale thread. My tumblr and eBay page.

Comment

• nictan
                  • Jul 2009

Eternal: like the second one. info on the hoodie?

Comment

• kuugaia
                    • Feb 2010

Damir Doma Infinity Hoody from the previous season I...think...

edit: ^^ No offense, but your first outfit makes you look homeless because you spent all your money on sneakers.
                    Last edited by kuugaia; 11-04-2010, 10:09 AM.

Comment

• Pinoy
                      • Dec 2006

Originally posted by BSR View Post

Christian's pic
                      are those boots m.a+? Sick fit - love the colors

Comment

• Teejay
                        • Apr 2010

The members I admire most on this forum, in this thread, are the ones who show diversity in their outfits; I love creativity in that regard moreso than the easier sheer tees, denim, and combat boot outfits. Eternal, I like your first outfit quite alot because of the way the scarf is wrapped around your head. I do not see the homeless vibe that was mentioned, though lol.

Comment

• Eye
                          • Jan 2010

Second outfit is very nice eternal, love that long textured dd top.
                          First would have been great with another coat/parka and with a thinner scarf imo. Like the long obscur coat you own.
                          Not that i dislike the hobo look but that nn knit belongs to something else in my referential
                          WTB : Incarnation leather jkt szXL / Augusta green ankle boots sz42

Comment

• MetroBulotDodo
                            • Oct 2010

Deep Thoughts

[QUOTE=Christian;269798] Ah, Christian really sets the standard in WAYWT for his images. The image composition, lighting and well selected locational contexts are equally spectacular as the clothing and remind me that the clothes are *living* clothes -- that is, they function in the real world! So much better than having a lot of things for your own personal museum, aka your closet -- so comforting to know you own but too precious to wear. (Although many of these wonderful items deserve future retrospectives in the Met Costume Collection, too.)

Ledger - super creative appearance of the MA cross!

A thought on the XXX/Vin Diesel/Triple H clip (you guys evolve too quickly -- it's gonna be a challenge to keep up!): I think of it as sort of man jewelry - a minimalist analogy to the women's brooches, or the grown-ups fan badge/button pinned on the collar. I very much prefer to see it!

MBD
                            Last edited by MetroBulotDodo; 11-04-2010, 06:34 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

• MetroBulotDodo
                              • Oct 2010

Hallo WAYWT

Ta-DA! Let's see if I can actually successfully post my first contribution to WAYWT.

I thought it would be nice to start off with something a little bit different than what I typically wear but still quite coherent to my personal style to those who know me.

MBD

for the interested: old Karen Walker dress, Hope/Stockholm heels, tights from the wonderful Hansel from Basel, and a nod to my profession--earrings made by the Masaai of East Africa.

Comment

• CUTUP
                                • Sep 2009

I like this alot ^

And the way your leggings tie in with your bag ( albeit with a differant style of stripes) is quite nice, it gives the whole outfit a nice cohesion and doesnt make the white seem so stark for some reason
                                Originally posted by marco-von
                                this all hurts my brain more than child birth hurts vagina's.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎