• Mar 2009

Love everything of it.
        I can see a hat, I can see a cat,
        I can see a man with a baseball bat.

Comment

• move_ment
          • Feb 2009

sick, jogu.

excuse the delay, but Christian those pants look amazing on you.

Comment

• Thank you all for the nice feedback. Everyone is looking superb here.

MetroBulotDodo: I thought exactly the same thing when I tried them on. :) They are actually just one piece, the waistline comes quite high and has those two straps, so it almost looks like it could be a separate piece but it's not.

Comment

• klue
              • Apr 2009

amazing jogu. my favourite from you yet. the proportion and layering is executed so well imo. the front view is sick.

been a very strong couple of pages - keep at it SZ!

Comment

• Fade to Black
                • Sep 2008

haven't posted in a while, figure i'd drop what i'm wearing today, even though jogu is a tough follow-up

www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• snafu
                  • Apr 2008

jogu ... thats rick done properly ... alot of people wear rick but few actually look great in it.
                  matt i like your style.

Comment

• BSR
                    • Aug 2008

agreed, jogu this is HOF for me, even in this usual crappy format of yours ;)
                    pix

Originally posted by Fuuma
                    Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Comment

• MoFiya
                      • Sep 2007

For a second I thought you snatched that short Diesel coat off Yahoo...

seenmy - I'm a fan of your fits but tbh I feel this coat is a size too large for you. It's not the arms, but more the shoulders... Either that, or the coat just wasn't made as much for you as the other Diesel stuff you wore.
                      I have dreams of orca whales and owls
                      But I wake up in fear

BBS for sale (Sz 48-52)

Comment

• gaitortrout
                        • Sep 2010

I really like everything in the last few pages. Must be the weather. I gotta spread some love.

Flux and Faust - great fits. Flux, beautiful outfit, love the proportions . Faust, I really like this look, although I never imagined I'd see you in Boris. Everything fits together very nicely. Jogu, I do not think the photos do justice to the outfit you put together - the blacks all blend together. Same with Seenmy - never Seenanoutfitofyoursididn'tlike. FtB, looking fresh in your myopic photo. It's like I'm there. On the other side of the room. And I could go on but I think I'll to save some for later...

MetroBulotDodo welcome to WAYWT, I look forward to more from you!
                        Last edited by gaitortrout; 11-09-2010, 03:00 PM.
                        pm me.

Comment

• gaitortrout
                          • Sep 2010

Originally posted by BrettChaotix View Post
                          Some pics from the past week. I'm not 100% satisfied with any of these fits so comments/criticisms would be appreciated.

Left photo: headed to the John Stewart rally in DC last week. Rick & Dior
                          Center photo: headed out in Bmore after the rally. Drkshdw & Dior
                          Right photo: Friday night drinks. W&H, Zamb, Julius
                          BrettChaotix, I'm curious - why not 100% satisfied? From what I see there's a range of styles in those 3 photos but the outfits are pretty well put together. Is it more a satisfaction or 'comfort' issue? You just gotta keep trying things out. Comfort = confidence = satisfaction. My advice is don't think about it too much and you'll find that you naturally gravitate to certain things in your wardrobe and don't be afraid to try things you normally wouldn't (preferably in the store, before handing over your credit card).

I've worn a lot of things that I think may have been a little ridiculous in hindsight but I have no regrets. Style evolves and it's important to keep an open mind, same with everything else in life.

One more piece of advice: I find that WAYWT rolls along nicely when everyone is just freely expressing themselves without searching for approval, and yes, I am implying that there may have been a hint of that in your post. I hope you keep posting here and find 'satisfaction' in your outfits but just remember to dress how you feel.

PS: That rally was a total nightmare. I was up in Brooklyn at 4:15 AM and arrived at the mall just in time to NOT see or hear Stewart's speech at the end.
                          pm me.

Comment

• Chant
                            Banned
                            • Jun 2008

Nice fit Faust - even though I really don't like BBS, still.
                            Flux : HOF ?
                            Jogu : HOF definitely.

Keeping on the slim serial killer diesel fit. Will end someday, for sure. But when ?

Comment

• DamageX
                              • Dec 2008

This a little late but, Flux looks amazing! Definitely HOF.

Jogu, great Rick look. It doesn't look forced at all.

Christian as usual, always looks good.

Comment

• gaitortrout
                                • Sep 2010

GothNinjatunes...

"same shit as forever"
                                pm me.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰