Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by idirector
    This looks like Chris Cornell on crack.
    i can assure you I was sober that night.

Comment

• gaitortrout
      • Sep 2010

Originally posted by jogu View Post
      sup gaitortrout i like ur fit also with the white strands hangin and the bulky coat . what are those things on the ground tho look like tadpoles or sperm lol
      Glad you like the fit. The black spermy guys are fabric scraps from an industrial serger just to the right of the photo.
      Last edited by gaitortrout; 11-10-2010, 11:14 AM.
      pm me.

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

MikeN, thanks for the crotch shot!
        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• thejjbb
          • Apr 2008

Detail:

Comment

• thaiison
            • Dec 2009

very nice textures there, but i'm not sure about that tee, maybe a wider neck- but that's just me.

Comment

• MikeN
              • Nov 2007

Originally posted by Faust View Post
              MikeN, thanks for the crotch shot!
              knew you'd like that!

Comment

• Johnny
                • Sep 2006

lovely jjib. a+

Comment

• snafu
                  • Apr 2008

yes agreed ^^^ these days its hard to pull off layering like that without it look too much. But you manage to make it look natural and purposeful, really nice and unexpected combination

Comment

• Shucks
                    • Aug 2010

i like that the pants are simple and so the focus stays on the chest with the beautiful fabrics and the lovely mix of different buttons. also, the different layers are just the right lengths, not too similar, not too different - just enough to make for an interesting mix.

Comment

• MetroBulotDodo
                      • Oct 2010

Keeping it simple today.

Ann D. Drape Collar Short Sleeve Cardigan
                      Necklace: Samma (3D!)
                      DRKSHDW denim leggings
                      Always over my shoulder: the incidentally fabulous, baklava-d EZLN/Zapatistas of Chiapas

a style inspiration. after all, social justice is the most fashionable thing of all, no? (yes, I know there is a style inspiration thread, but it flows neatly from the ID of the soft sculpture.) Until soon, MBD

Oh, and a new 7 inch in front for the fella who keeps track. Represent mid-atlantic!
                      "To articulate what is past does not mean to recognize 'how it really was.'
                      It means to take control of a memory, as it flashes in a moment of danger."

-Walter Benjamin. Thesis VI, Theses on the Philosophy of History
                      My rarities and quotidian garments for sale thread. My tumblr and eBay page.

Comment

• MetroBulotDodo
                        • Oct 2010

thejjbb A gorgeous detail picture. The detail shots should all be this good (and somehow they are!) I am reminded of the careful disarray of a japanese garden.

JOGU OK. My favorite. DONE. I love the complete disjoint you get when you compare the super sophistication of Jogu's styling & the over the top, stylized photos and his very stylized bro-speak.

I hope no one ever gives Jogu a new camera. I surely wouldn't contribute to the pot. And to the rest of you, wouldn't you have gears and springs coming out of your head if you saw a Jogu pic that was outdoors, well-lit and in focus? Yeah. Me, too.

MBD
                        "To articulate what is past does not mean to recognize 'how it really was.'
                        It means to take control of a memory, as it flashes in a moment of danger."

-Walter Benjamin. Thesis VI, Theses on the Philosophy of History
                        My rarities and quotidian garments for sale thread. My tumblr and eBay page.

Comment

• Enaml
                          • Apr 2009

Fall uniform.
                          How do you guys like the fit of my new CCP suit?

Comment

• Mail-Moth
                            • Mar 2009

I love this simplicity, Enaml and MBD.

Frank Leder
                            Ann D
                            Lost&Found
                            Alden

I can see a hat, I can see a cat,
                            I can see a man with a baseball bat.

Comment

• Eye
                              • Jan 2010

thejjjb i first liked a lot the surperposition with this degradé but i'd prefer the stripes on the outside, not sure about these stripes in between.

im very late but faust last outfit was stunning. this is the 2nd bbs coat i finally like, looks like you guys will turn me into the bbs thing soon

enaml i dont like the jacket. I find the sleeves too wide and the shoulders a bit awkward.

Mailmoth i think its time to get your own beard!
                              but this is one of your greatest outfit for fall, this leder jacket (new purchase?) is mindblowing ... everything is harmonious, from the cap to the toes. I'd say hof for this one...
                              WTB : Incarnation leather jkt szXL / Augusta green ankle boots sz42

Comment

• Mail-Moth
                                • Mar 2009

Thanks Eye ! But I've got my own beard already. I mean, I have it back, since I'd been wearing one - a real one, not a scruff - for years before I joined here. The shaved/very short facial hair is something quite recent for me.

And the jacket is nothing new, it's just the Ann D from last year
                                I can see a hat, I can see a cat,
                                I can see a man with a baseball bat.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎