Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • endersgame
    • Aug 2009

tbone, post away. it feels like i haven't seen a fit pic here in years..

Comment

• kunk75
      Banned
      • May 2008

do it t-dog, would kill for a text-less post

Comment

• t-bone
        • Dec 2009

Comment

• interest1
          • Nov 2008

MBD – the perfection of your retort(s), unfortunately, are often betrayed by their delivery. no one here is likely to sit through the above manifesto, trust me.

sometimes, fewer words will do the trick. something along the lines of, for example:

or, more bluntly, this to-the-point gem:

when all else fails, adhering to the old adage "silence is golden", as I've learned, is often . . . the very best reply of all.

sain't

Comment

• kunk75
            Banned
            • May 2008

I swear, as odin as my judge, I was just going to post "I miss Interest1"

Comment

• thehouseofdis
              • Jan 2010

Good to hear from you Interest1. I was afraid you'd gone away.
              THE HOUSE OF DIS
              embrace the twenty first movement

Comment

• MikeN
                • Nov 2007

Originally posted by t-bone View Post
                Nice t-bone. Figured I'd quote this photo into the next page since the thread is moving so quickly.

Comment

• endersgame
                  • Aug 2009

good, you wore the lapels down. i was never comfortable wearing it down for some reason. it was either all the way buttoned or totally undone. never found the balance with it half buttoned.

but you have a great first post here...

here's mine from way back as comparison..

i knew what i was wearing, but for some reason i don't know how to wear a ph jacket....and i tried over and over again to find the sweet spot, but never did..

Last edited by endersgame; 01-09-2011, 08:29 PM.

Comment

• Fuuma
                    • Sep 2006

It's a fucking jacket; I wear PH with a white tee, some black jeans and either white sneakers of black shoes, just like every jacket I own. As I get older and crankier I don't even bother with styling anymore, everything sorta get processed into the generic fuumastyle

note: despite the "fucking jacket" designation said piece of clothing will not engage in sexual intercourse with you and might not even help in having aforementioned intercourse with a person of your own choosing.
                    Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
                    http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

• MikeN
                      • Nov 2007

lapels down is basically the only way I wear mine, unless it's really cold and I forgot to wear a scarf.

also before I bought mine I kind of ran through my head what I could wear it with, to make sure it was compatible with the rest of my wardrobe... and now that I actually own it, I can wear it with basically everything I own. the long blazer is actually way easier to wear than my normal blazer.

enders that actually looks great on you.

Comment

• zamb
                        • Nov 2006

Lowrey is supposed to be here in NY and I think Faust is out.............but really we need one of them now.

Avanster................where are you/
                        HELP!
                        On a day like today this forum and all i've seen makes me sick.
                        Ive been sick for the last two days and now i'm even worse.

As David said, this place used to be such a genteel place, now it seems like everyone wants to fling mud at the other person.

the whole treatment of Fark is just wrong, anyway you wanna look at it, as I ve said before, if he has money, he can buy whatever he wants and its no ones business.................If he shouldn't be buying the stuff he is buying, what then do we suggest he should be wearing because of his circumstances/ age

i've also asked the question, what does it really mean to be "Authentic"...........................We all come from diverse backgrounds with different experiences, me personally, I don't see what experiences I've had that make it more valid for me to wear my Carpe Diem or CCP boots that someone who just liked them because they look good
                        If that was the case, maybe Poell and Atelier and all of these places should just give away the stuff for free to people who they believe are "Authentic" enough to wear the stuff...............
                        “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                        .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• MetroBulotDodo
                          • Oct 2010

For interest1 - heh. I know better, but fhhhhugghit.

I've been tucking my N(N)s into my LUC knit booties since '91. I dunno, I just feel more comfortable this way...and anyways, my dick flap looks even more ginormous than it already is if I don't.
                          "To articulate what is past does not mean to recognize 'how it really was.'
                          It means to take control of a memory, as it flashes in a moment of danger."

-Walter Benjamin. Thesis VI, Theses on the Philosophy of History
                          My rarities and quotidian garments for sale thread. My tumblr and eBay page.

Comment

• endersgame
                            • Aug 2009

yeah mike, the jacket was something my mind and body rejected after a while. although i had better luck with the mac coat, i will still go back and try on ph in the spring..

zamb, the mods stopped by briefly earlier today but what can they do? even if they deleted all these posts, fark bashing perpetuates on a 3-6 week basis here. it's like an ugly sz tradition i don't want any part of..

Comment

• zamb
                              • Nov 2006

Originally posted by endersgame View Post
                              yeah mike, the jacket was something my mind and body rejected after a while. although i had better luck with the mac coat, i will still go back and try on ph in the spring..

zamb, the mods stopped by briefly earlier today but what can they do? even if they deleted all these posts, fark bashing perpetuates on a 3-6 week basis here. it's like an ugly sz tradition i don't want any part of..

Yes, but one of the perceptions I've had regarding some of the members of this forum, even the ones I've met in real life is that there exist within them a certain fairness, personal integrity an respect for others that goes against the very nature of what is happening here.
                              “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                              .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• lowrey
                                ventiundici
                                • Dec 2006

correction - Faust and I are just having burgers, fried chicken and beer.

we probably should've stopped the shit-slide sooner but I was travelling and Faust was busy being the first person on the planet to preview the new Plokhov collection.

now would be a good time to stop this nonsense, though.

Originally posted by interest1 View Post
                                MBD – the perfection of your retort(s), unfortunately, are often betrayed by their delivery. no one here is likely to sit through the above manifesto, trust me.
                                "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎