X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Farkhanyassin
    • Jan 2010

Originally posted by eton97 View Post
    I don't give a shit...i buy it because I like it - for some of the reasons fuuma lists, for the same reason i like a rolex instead of a casio, but mostly because it makes me feel good..
    shoot me
    I echo this statement - although it's nice to know how a particular piece was made, and the ethos behind it.

CCP
    m.a+
    MOSLEM PRIEST

Comment

• BECOMING-INTENSE
      • Jan 2008

Originally posted by klangspiel View Post
      hate to disappoint some of y'all good people, but that acephale fella...
      Your Doppelgänger?
      Are you afraid of women, Doctor?
      Of course.

www.becomingmads.com

Comment

• BeauIXI
        • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Fuuma View Post
        I talk as someone who has an opinion and has given it some thought, you don't need to subscribe to it but would you really be interested in a designer if the core of his discourse was about elitism and rejection of it? Sounds fucking boring.
        Just so everyone knows that I'm not a boring guy, I don't have any contention that the utmost core and seed of Poell is elitism and rejection of it of course it's richer than this, it's only one aspect I've observed.
        Last edited by BeauIXI; 01-14-2011, 04:04 PM.
        Originally posted by philip nod
        somebody should kop this. this is forever.

Comment

• snafu
          • Apr 2008

Originally posted by BECOMING-INTENSE View Post
          Your Doppelgänger?
          bandmate my guess

Comment

• holger
            • Mar 2009

ro, ro, ro, augusta

Video

Originally posted by TheNotoriousT
            SZ Stock ausm Arsch und entspannen!

Comment

• cjbreed
              • Feb 2009

you gotta hand it to fark. those are really great photos. as a man that can't photograph sh*t i really appreciate it. i also wish i had purchased those ma+ pants. that ripstop material is great. super stiff but breaks in nicely...
              dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• beardown
                rekoner
                • Feb 2009

Originally posted by BUMMER View Post
                And honestly, to jump from F**k-bashing to Ace-bashing makes me wonder what the recent bloodlust/witchhunt is all about?
                S.A.D., maybe?

After rolling through the past few pages, I'd say this sums up everything that's wrong with WAYWT currently.

Bummer, are you really so sensitive that you feel like critiquing a fit or jacket equates to fucking bashing, equating it with bloodlust?

People are discussing the jacket. Part of the jacket entails how it's worn, how it fits, etc. Snaf had serious praise for it and a few others disagreed. There is some intelligent discourse going on during pieces of the debate and although I'm not a mod, I don't see anything wrong with that. In fact, as long as it's done well, that's part of the value of the WAWYT...it promotes intelligent discussion (at times.)

But for fuck's sake...people have the right to disagree or agree without starting an all-out war and without justifying a comparison to the situation that went on early about Fark.

I think CCP debates are by far the funniest. It sparks passion and hatred and love all at the same time. Very few remain unbiased in regard to them. But intelligent discussions shouldn't leave anyone with a black eye or a bruised ego. I like it when the heat goes up a bit around here as long as the flames don't start lapping at the ceiling.
                Originally posted by mizzar
                Sorry for being kind of a dick to you.

Comment

• BUMMER
                  • Feb 2010

"After rolling through the past few pages, I'd say this sums up everything that's wrong with WAYWT currently.

Bummer, are you really so sensitive that you feel like critiquing a fit or jacket equates to fucking bashing, equating it with bloodlust?"

Wow. Calm down a bit now.
                  Are you sure i'm the one being sensitive?
                  It was meant as a lighthearted joke, a bit of humor to point out what I saw as people getting nit-picky in a way that I thought was a bit beside the point. (At least for me..)
                  I think if you read the whole post, this is pretty clear.
                  Last edited by BUMMER; 01-14-2011, 08:00 PM. Reason: added quote

Comment

• Epoc
                    • Dec 2008

LUC
                    LUC
                    GUIDI

Sup Beau saw u on campus lol

Comment

• Peasant
                      • Jul 2009

Hey Lowrey, so you're not having the issue seenmy did with his black dipped. Where the paint peels off to reveal a Chuck Taylor?
                      Nice jacket and bag. What bag is it?

Fark.. those are great ma+ pants. But that fabric ain't werkin with those stripes.

Comment

• Peasant
                        • Jul 2009

^just a joke. But they do have a similar look when the black paint is removed. Apparently white latex is used then they're dyed black again. Or something like that.

Comment

• lowrey
                          ventiundici
                          • Dec 2006

Originally posted by Peasant View Post
                          Hey Lowrey, so you're not having the issue seenmy did with his black dipped. Where the paint peels off to reveal a Chuck Taylor?
                          Nice jacket and bag. What bag is it?
                          the black has only come off at the soles, I've worn these quite a bit recently so I guess seenmy has really lived in his or walked frequently in gravel

bag is guidi
                          "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• seenmy
                            • May 2009

as described I fucked mine up walking on deep stones,I then neatened them by hand as the middle stage was not something I liked

Comment

• lowrey
                              ventiundici
                              • Dec 2006

gotcha. was the remainder difficult to peel/scrub off?
                              "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Raw
                                • Oct 2009

Breaking up a bit of this tension with this hilarious sock tan . That's what I get for wearing the same length socks with shorts to the gym for the passed 6 years lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎