Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • underdog
    • Aug 2009

Mail-Moth, your WAYWT's, and only your WAYWT's, have put a pair of Alden shoes on my list.

Comment

• nicelynice
      • Oct 2009

stooges talk (exploder heavy lamb version)
      my fav. RO leather

Comment

• Chant
        Banned
        • Jun 2008

Last edited by Chant; 02-17-2011, 12:40 PM.

Comment

• kuugaia
          • Feb 2010

^ The lines created by the jacket around the shoulder, the gloves and the shoes really make that outfit killer. Praise just gets old when it comes to Christian.

Got very sleepy after a big dinner.

And my lurker girlfriend who is too shy to post her own pic.

Comment

• holger
            • Mar 2009

always the same

christian and kuugaia (+ girlfriend) are GREAT. nice pics!
            Video

Originally posted by TheNotoriousT
            SZ Stock ausm Arsch und entspannen!

Comment

• BeauIXI
              • Nov 2008

Originally posted by philip nod
              somebody should kop this. this is forever.

Comment

• upsilonkng
                • May 2010

Originally posted by Nikov View Post
                no way. the stooges is more classic and underrated. the geo is the overated one.
                How can the stooges be underated? it's by far the most talked about and seen ro leather here... And probably the easiest to wear, basically anyone getting off of work could wear it, you could wear it leaving the gym and no one would look twice. Try that w/ the Geo.
                it is definitely more classic, I would say it's his most standard leather. not even sure what the tweak is, it feels good. Maybe that's why I don't really care, it's not why I (as in just me and not speaking for others) love Rick or buy Rick, don't need classic or slightly tweaked classics, I like the new designs and I feel like the Geo is something new(ish) at least when it came out, I mean Julius has an asy Geo coming fw/11 so maybe this will become a classic and an eventual staple, who knows.

Comment

• docus
                  • Dec 2010

^^^ BeauIXI, I love this shot - you look a bit like me walking home after a few pints of Guinness!

Comment

• lowrey
                    ventiundici
                    • Dec 2006

-20C, one of the few times this winter I've had to hang up my Harnden blazer...

uc jacket, luc knit + trousers + beanie, visvim 7-holes, m.a+ bag, forme d'expession tube scarf.
                    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• snafu
                      • Apr 2008

christian this ccp outfit looks good nice combo, that shirt colour is really nice. Seen a few in that colour on Yjp but never been bothered doing small purchases from there maybe i should.

edit: lowery this is nice too, an outfit seenmy would look good in too.

Comment

• Johnny
                        • Sep 2006

you could have had that shirt from a much more local source snafs

Comment

• tweeds
                          • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Mail-Moth View Post
                          Just found what I want to wear until the the last cold days are over ...

It does not look "good" nor "clean". Quite the contrary. This is rumpled, this is worn - colours are faded. Shapes are vague, silhouette is odd. However, this must be one of the few outfits posted here that make me feel completely at home.
                          MM - lovely. H+ and Yohji jackets always good for living in.
                          SITE | TWITTER

Comment

• Nikov
                            • Nov 2008

Originally posted by upsilonkng View Post
                            How can the stooges be underated? it's by far the most talked about and seen ro leather here... And probably the easiest to wear, basically anyone getting off of work could wear it, you could wear it leaving the gym and no one would look twice. Try that w/ the Geo.
                            it is definitely more classic, I would say it's his most standard leather. not even sure what the tweak is, it feels good. Maybe that's why I don't really care, it's not why I (as in just me and not speaking for others) love Rick or buy Rick, don't need classic or slightly tweaked classics, I like the new designs and I feel like the Geo is something new(ish) at least when it came out, I mean Julius has an asy Geo coming fw/11 so maybe this will become a classic and an eventual staple, who knows.
                            that only happened after pnod and aka brought it to peoples attentions. before that it had been out for a while, and it was barely mentioned. hence, underrated. also, not sure if you were around when the first rick high collar came out. at the time, there was more hype for that jacket than there is for the oiled stooges now. do you remember the high collar gang thread? and now it seems a lot of people have gotten rid of theirs. hence, overrated.

personally, i find the geo, and the recent julius versions, kinda gimmicky. i doubt they will become classics. the stooges, on the other hand... well, it's not really overrated if it lives up to its reputation.

Comment

• Faust
                              kitsch killer
                              • Sep 2006

Nice shot, Beaux.

Christian, do you think the blacks match? That's always a problem for me, and from this shot, it looks like there is a bit of a mismatch (or is it that you don't care because the bottom is jeans?). But the cut is sharp.
                              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• jogu
                                • Jun 2009

usarmy + rick

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎