X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lowrey
    ventiundici
    • Dec 2006

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• DRRRK
      • Aug 2009

Nice one Eternal, you can pull it off. I would probably not try it, but it suits you.

I wouldn't have thought that a wide silhouette would be the best one on any page, but i just love chameleons fit.

Christian, i preferred more daring silhouettes from Rick or Damir on you. For clothes this expensive it does not look too exciting.
      Last edited by DRRRK; 02-25-2011, 04:28 PM. Reason: respectless spelling mistake

Comment

• taylen
        • Jul 2010

A lot excellent outfits from last pages. But this one is just simply awesome, so comfy. is that PH jacket? more details please?

Originally posted by sagaji View Post

Comment

• philip nod
          • Aug 2007

gimp hoody looks good eternal. i think it makes the shorter shorts ok. like some narcoterror thom browne shit
          nice pants / look sagaji
          One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• mrbeuys
            • May 2008

Originally posted by DRRRK View Post
            Christian, i preferred more daring silhouettes from Rick or Damir on you. For clothes this expensive it does not look too exciting.
            Just what I was thinking but wasn't able to formulate so well.
            Christian, bit more drama won't hurt. And this is beyond personal preference. Trust me if I want to see rick I can look in the mirror. Christian just wears it so well.
            You're not growing up are you? Come ooooooooon. Draaaaaaamaaaaaaaa. Plz
            Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

Never enough :)
              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• ES3K
                • Oct 2008

...but christian's picture is very nice, solid as a rock while the whole world is in motion in the background.

Comment

• BECOMING-INTENSE
                  • Jan 2008

And what does "expensive" has to do with anything?

Chameleon, your Yohji jacket is beautiful.
                  Are you afraid of women, Doctor?
                  Of course.

www.becomingmads.com

Comment

• MetroBulotDodo
                    • Oct 2010

It's interesting to see so many different takes on the wider pant silhouette in the past pages. I agree with Faust (to paraphrase) that a Yohji-heavy look works best styled as Yohji would it. That means then mimicking his preferred proportions: narrow shoulders, wide arms, tightly belted waist, loose through the leg.

Chameleon, if you want to try something different with your look, trying the basic formula above could be a good place to start. Have you tried wearing those pants with a more "shrunken" jacket? Or simply sized down? (I think the cuffs are a touch too short for the volume of the jacket.)

Sagaji does a great job with his look, and Wire, you know I think your interpretation is the bees knees...I'm so glad you're posting regular fits now!

I'm not so huge on the cuffed "pantaloon" - perhaps it's too theatrical for my tastes? I do, however, think that it would look awesome to wear voluminous, cuffed shorts, either to the knees or below the calf with leggings underneath (black on black, please). Roll the hem...but casually.

Funny that Wire would say that the era of Junya Scott.M's been wearing is coherent. It is absolutely coherent, but to this American's eyes, recent Junya has followed an outdoor-sy, preppy all-American style so precisely, it touches on a stereotype. (Maybe mix it up?) That said, I love the man.

MBD
                    "To articulate what is past does not mean to recognize 'how it really was.'
                    It means to take control of a memory, as it flashes in a moment of danger."

-Walter Benjamin. Thesis VI, Theses on the Philosophy of History
                    My rarities and quotidian garments for sale thread. My tumblr and eBay page.

Comment

• MetroBulotDodo
                      • Oct 2010

Enough talk, here's some walk...

The Viridi-Anne Hooded Knit Vest
                      Ann D Silk Dress with Tie-Strings
                      M.A+ silver closure necklace
                      Ann D 3 strap moto-boots

MBD
                      Last edited by MetroBulotDodo; 02-26-2011, 06:07 PM. Reason: brain done left me
                      "To articulate what is past does not mean to recognize 'how it really was.'
                      It means to take control of a memory, as it flashes in a moment of danger."

-Walter Benjamin. Thesis VI, Theses on the Philosophy of History
                      My rarities and quotidian garments for sale thread. My tumblr and eBay page.

Comment

• copacetic
                        • Nov 2010

Lowrey, can you identify the pieces you're wearing? Looks great--
                        And "When the prince has gathered about him
                        "All the savants and artists, his riches will be fully employed."

Canto XIII, Ezra Pound

Comment

• lowrey
                          ventiundici
                          • Dec 2006

sure; old cdiem coat, luc knit, ccp slanted trousers, m.a+ derbies + bag
                          "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Mail-Moth
                            • Mar 2009

Wire, Chameleon : great, great posts - again. I love the suit on your last pic, A.

Maybe I should invest in a pair of redwings. What's the model you're wearing, Chameleon ? Beckham ?
                            Last edited by Mail-Moth; 02-26-2011, 02:20 AM.
                            I can see a hat, I can see a cat,
                            I can see a man with a baseball bat.

Comment

• chameleon
                              • Jun 2008

Thanks for all the kind words and feedback, all. Much appreciated. Although I'm quite happy with the length of this jacket, I agree with you A that a longer jacket would also work well proportionally, and it's something that i'm looking for too.

M-M: these RW's are the "gentleman traveler" model in Black Cherry colorway. I've had them for a number of years now so they look quite worn down, which I like, and they're very comfortable. Cheers.

Comment

• docus
                                • Dec 2010

Some fantastic shots in the past few days! Eternal, I like the leggings under shorts combo, I wear that on my bike in spring & autumn when the weather's unpredictable, but it's as much for style as function...! thejjbb, I really like your shots, and that coat is great - what is it?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎