Clear All
  • cjbreed
    • Feb 2009

hmmmmm......not sure what i think here

dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• lost53
      • Dec 2010

... I am wondering if it is the same as me....

Comment

• messenoire
        • Nov 2009

i've always wondered but have never bothered to ask--how tall is/are you christian? you always look so comfortably statuesque in your submissions

Comment

• zamb
          • Nov 2006

Originally posted by messenoire View Post
          i've always wondered but have never bothered to ask--how tall is/are you christian? you always look so comfortably statuesque in your submissions

he's seven feet tall.............................
          “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
          .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• Chant
            Banned
            • Jun 2008

Originally posted by cjbreed View Post
            hmmmmm......not sure what i think here
            Image is not loading. Quite curious to see it though...

Comment

• cjbreed
              • Feb 2009

^haha that's supposed to symbolize the rusty wheels turning in my brain.

the thing about Christian is that he is held to such a high standard. i mean lets be honest he always looks sick. same with MM, BSR and the whole paris crew.

sooooo Christian, with that being said, and according to that high standard, i guess i just want your pants to be full length. especially as a tall guy. with his hair tied back. you are treading the water dangerously close to that "men that look like old lesbians" territory. the beard saves you though. thats just my 2 ignorant cents.

i keeps it real ya'll
              Last edited by cjbreed; 03-21-2011, 05:13 PM.

Comment

• DRRRK
                • Aug 2009

Of course it's a matter of taste, but that "men like old lesbians" quote is out of place here. If a tall man can't pull off cropped pants, who can?
                I prefer cropped pants with derbies because i just can't stand the bunching of longer pants there. This bunching can turn the most expensive clothes into a standard silhouette of cheap suits at your local bank.
                That aside, i love this fit. Could be the fact that i could wear the same things (but haven't yet), but it's more because these clothes create a more unusual silhouette than your CCP without being all Rick.

Comment

• ES3K
                  • Oct 2008

oh, a rick owens x thom browne collab?

Comment

• michael_kard
                    • Oct 2010

I agree with DRRRK, plus I love how the balanced and sober image this fit projects, especially by that jacket.
                    ENDYMA / Archival fashion & Consignment
                    Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Comment

• theetruscan
                      • Jan 2008

What jacket are you wearing Christian?

I can't quite get my head around the outfit. The jacket is phenomenal.
                      Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• MikeN
                        • Nov 2007

I believe Christian is wearing the S/S '09 Damir Doma "junko" jacket.

Comment

• Chant
                          Banned
                          • Jun 2008

Originally posted by theetruscan View Post
                          What jacket are you wearing Christian?

I can't quite get my head around the outfit. The jacket is phenomenal.
                          Originally posted by MikeNouveau View Post
                          I believe Christian is wearing the S/S '09 Damir Doma "junko" jacket.
                          Mike is right.

Comment

• cjbreed
                            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by DRRRK View Post
                            Of course it's a matter of taste, but that "men like old lesbians" quote is out of place here. If a tall man can't pull off cropped pants, who can? ...
                            oh i was just having some fun with christian and name dropping a funny blog. its not so serious.

and the tall guy vs. cropped pants thing is for me if they are not cropped to the right length it can just look like your pants are genuinely too short, which is a risk we tall people run into all the time, so it makes it more plausible to the casual bystander that indeed, your pants are just too short.

and the truth is, like i said, he looks great as always. its just a fit i would not choose to wear as i am not as brave as christian...
                            Last edited by cjbreed; 03-21-2011, 05:26 PM.

Comment

• Carpe Noctem
                              • Dec 2010

I kinda agree with CJ here, and again, who the fuck am I to judge. I actually feel like dark socks would tie it together well. Christian's WAYWT always looks dope though, so missing one day doesn't matter. Jacket is real sick either way.
                              "My Roll is to Rock"
                              -Jimmy Page

Comment

• lowrey
                                ventiundici
                                • Dec 2006

Originally posted by cjbreed View Post
                                and the tall guy vs. cropped pants thing is for me if they are not cropped to the right length it can just look like your pants are genuinely too short, which is a risk we tall people run into all the time, so it makes it more plausible to the casual bystander that indeed, your pants are just too short.
                                this is true, I noticed this on myself when I tried on a pair of ankle length trousers with a high rise - and I'm probably a foot shorter than Christian.
                                "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎