• Jan 2010

last one then i stop spamming.
    geller, geller, zam b, mmm

(thx antidote!)
    WTB : Incarnation leather jkt szXL / Augusta green ankle boots sz42

Comment

• HreP
      • Mar 2011

I couldn't agree more with Faust on Liquid's outift. It just looks... strange, the proportions are extremely bad.

Eye: Great fits, you really look comfortable in your clothes, everything fits you well. I wish all the spam I receive on a daily basis were that interesting

Comment

• christianef
        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by messenoire View Post
        that outfit seems so busy. there's things on your legs, things hanging from your shirt, things from your neck, several layered draped tees and a layer which semi looks like a skirt wrap draping over leg. i feel this needs to be simplified. that utilitarian leg thing doesnt strike me as something that is really feasible. what do you do when you want to take it off at dinner or when sitting down with friends? do you just wear it all of the time? what else could you carry in that? my bag contains my sunglasses, wallet, cell phone, and random other things that that leg thing does not look like it's equipped to properly carry. good in theory but it's just not practical.
        lol dood purse hooks are good in theory http://www.bluemoongoods.com/images/...ered_table.JPG

unless its for a gun anything that straps around your leg to hold shit is completely retarded

Comment

• mrbeuys
          • May 2008

Originally posted by Liquid View Post
          Yeah yeah I know, I'll never be part of the cool kids club.
          It's not that, there's a bunch of cool kids in Camden Town that would make you their leader if you wore this. You just got off on the wrong stop.

On to something more constructive, for what it's worth: Invest in some good footwear, a nice boot maybe, slightly more tapered pants. I think it would do wonders for your fits. Well, it would basically make them different fits I guess.
          Like here http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...ostcount=28307, as opposed to this http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...ostcount=27022
          Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• zamb
            • Nov 2006

i highly doubt that that thing that Liquid is wearing was meant to be worn on the leg.....................it looks to me like the front cover of a ballistic plate case, or some kind of attachment like that

its generally a part of a configuration like this or some variation thereof

“You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
            .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• messenoire
              • Nov 2009

those bag hooks are fantastic!

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Liquid View Post
                Yeah yeah I know, I'll never be part of the cool kids club.

I wish the picture was clearer, but it's a thigh rig. You can put different kind of pouches on it, I think it's better than a bag.
                No, you just dress badly. Has nothing to do with cool.
                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Liquid
                  • Jul 2009

I like that we're talking about utilitarian practicality on this forum now.

So it's a thigh rig. Basically wearable pockets. The pockets are customizable and removable, from low profile wallet holders, to grocery bags. The whole rig is unobtrusive, it removes easily with the buckles. Right now it holds my phone, wallet, keys, earphones, small things.

I know it can't get past the fashion police, but I got it at an actual police outlet.

I think some design work can do a lot for the concept of "wearable pockets". I really think bags are too bulky, and are a design liability.

Rick has taken a similar stance, and tries to fit huge pockets into his jackets to eliminate bags. That's ok, but it's still too much of a liability. I think we can benefit a lot from externalizing storage from clothing.

Horikawa has taken some inspiration from this and you see some kind of holster things from him. But I think it can be taken to a new level. Get on it, designers.
                  Clothes make the man. Naked people have little to no influence on society. -MT

Comment

• eton97
                    • Dec 2008

Honestly, besides using a gun shoulder holster for your mobile phone, I have never seen anything so ridiculous.
                    In fact this might actually pip the shoulder holster to the post.
                    you can't polish a turd, but you can roll it in glitter...

Comment

• interest1
                      • Nov 2008

Originally posted by mrbeuys View Post
                      .. On to something more constructive, for what it's worth: Invest in some good footwear..

Like here http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...ostcount=28307,
                      as opposed to this http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...ostcount=27022
                      You just had to post that 2nd link, didn't you. ;p.

Liquid - In lieu of [COLOR="DarkRed"][B]exhibit A[/B][/COLOR], please heed mrbeuys' excellent footwear advice.

. . . . . ..You are never to wear those in public, unless you are this guy:

. . . . . ..

* As for the "thigh rig", the only thing that'll truly carry the look are explosives. And maybe a hammer. And with or without those, it won't be the fashion police you'll need to be explaining yourself to.

sain't

Comment

• mixmaster7_91
                        • Oct 2010

Would anyone here pick this 'thigh rig' or 'wearable pockets' over a bag? Otherwise can we please move on from this? PLEASE.

Comment

• mrbeuys
                          • May 2008

Originally posted by interest1 View Post
                          You are never to wear those in public, unless you are this guy...
                          I wouldn't be surprised if he was. Seriously.
                          And yes, we can move on from this before someone mentions it's something Helmut would have done in 03.
                          Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• interest1
                            • Nov 2008

Aaw.. daddy, no!

It's not every day a Ted Kaczynski fetishist pops by.
                            Somehow, I don't believe the udders have completely dried on this one..
                            sain't

Comment

• galia
                              • Jun 2009

@ Mona: I love your shoes in that last picture. Would you mind telling me what they are?

Comment

• Liquid
                                • Jul 2009

i love you guys
                                Clothes make the man. Naked people have little to no influence on society. -MT

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎