• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Originally posted by holger View Post
    ok ok, but i love hats. why not. as always: it's purely a matter of taste.
    allowedly, it looks a little bit like from the movie "Lord of the Rings" ... :)
    I don't know about that. Then we might just shut down the entire forum.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• MikeN
      • Nov 2007

Originally posted by BBYY View Post
      What is that belt doing there?

Comment

• Shucks
        • Aug 2010

Originally posted by BBYY View Post
        those shorts

there they are.

so so nice.

(but maybe i would have sized down one size, and also i second on that belt...)

Comment

• Ochre
          • Sep 2009

Seenmy, not to be weird but were you in the London Rick store the other day? I thouht I saw you for a split second. If it was you, I can attest from a first hand account that the outfit was indeed a beauty. I love the hat.

Comment

• christianef
            • Feb 2009

i love the hat too. would look out of place on someone more common looking but seemny has the curious odd ball swag so that it fits despite maybe not technically fitting. a big hats not really superfluous when you rock a big beard and long ass hair.

Comment

• Servo2000
              • Oct 2006

I vote for 'pleasantly incongruous' as well.
              WTB: Rick Owens Padded MA-1 Bomber XS (LIMO / MOUNTAIN)

Comment

• Vanna
                • May 2008

Mail-Moth, you look fantastic as always, but I'm particularly fond of this outfit. The white jacket, the beard, the casual yet commanding vibe, its all making me feel transported.

BBYY, those shorts are great, nice overall look.
                Life is a hiiighway

Comment

• Wiggles
                  • Sep 2008

i like the hat. hats are very, very hard to pull off in a convincing and personal manner, and i think seenmy does it perfectly. class, take notes.

Comment

• zamb
                    • Nov 2006

If a man takes pictures of himself with his Iphone, wearing 10K+ worth of clothing while looking into a toilet bowl, in my book he can wear whatever hat he wants.............
                    “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                    .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• interest1
                      • Nov 2008

Originally posted by lowrey View Post
                      the hat does look out of place. otherwise a very nice outfit, of course
                      Originally posted by Faust View Post
                      I don't know, I think that hat kills everything. It seems superfluous and jars with the rest of the outfit.

Nah.. I'd like to think a CCP leather can hold its own.
                      Especially against a floppy ol' hat..

The only thing that hat's managed to kill is any last vestige of pressure to cater to other people's tastes & expectations. Not giving a shit about playing by anyone's fashion rule book & rollin' as you please is what earns you the respect that no 5K leather jacket ever will.

For the record, I don't think seenmy even cares about breaking any rules;
                      My guess is he simply doesn't see any there to begin with.
                      sain't

Comment

• casem
                        • Sep 2006

I love the hat. Yes, in a different context it could be the kind of affected thing you see on a hipster at a summer music festival. But Seenmy has style for miles and pulls it off. Adds a nice touch of whimsy to the hard edged Poell that really works for me.
                        music

Comment

• seenmy
                          • May 2009

Originally posted by Ochre View Post
                          Seenmy, not to be weird but were you in the London Rick store the other day? I thouht I saw you for a split second. If it was you, I can attest from a first hand account that the outfit was indeed a beauty. I love the hat.
                          I did pop in to RO on sat so it could well have been me,

interesting the hat caused as much discussion as it did,thanks for the kind words

Comment

• Fade to Black
                            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by interest1 View Post

Guy below you likely just smoking dope..
                            nah not smoking dope, just being himself not pandering to social expectations
                            www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• modern77
                              • Oct 2006

Seenmy is a boss. Don't think anyone else could pull that hat off, but on him it looks dope.

Comment

• endorphinz
                                Banned
                                • Jun 2009

I don't know, I think that hat kills everything. It seems superfluous and jars with the rest of the outfit.
                                Originally posted by holger View Post
                                ok ok, but i love hats. why not. as always: it's purely a matter of taste.
                                allowedly, it looks a little bit like from the movie "Lord of the Rings" ... :)
                                I don't know about that. Then we might just shut down the entire forum.
                                Originally posted by interest1 View Post

Nah.. I'd like to think a CCP leather can hold its own.
                                Especially against a floppy ol' hat..

The only thing that hat's managed to kill is any last vestige of pressure to cater to other people's tastes & expectations. Not giving a shit about playing by anyone's fashion rule book & rollin' as you please is what earns you the respect that no 5K leather jacket ever will.

For the record, I don't think seenmy even cares about breaking any rules;
                                My guess is he simply doesn't see any there to begin with.
                                I'm very confused

anyway, tuff to tell if the hat works in the context of pic taken in a bathroom with 2 rolls of toilet paper and grab bars. I think it's something that has to be sen irl to truly appreciate the vibe

however, the hat immediately conjured up this in my mind

no hate intended

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎