No announcement yet.

What are you wearing today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tron, it's probably your camera angle that makes your slender and tall frame appear even taller and slenderer. If you place the camera around your navel height when taking fit pics, the body proportions should look right. Nothing wrong with the fit though, or about being tall and skinny.
    Last edited by Guest; 09-10-2011, 12:38 PM.

Comment

• tron
      • Dec 2010

I'm just really tall and thin. I assure you it's not the angle or anything.
      I've seen doctors re: marfan's and apparently I'm fine surprisingly.
      I really do like playing with my proportions though as MM mentioned.
      I'll post another outfit in the near future so you can all marvel at my uniqueness some more.
      Also thanks flux that's quit kind of you to say
      "I think perfection is ugly. Somewhere in the things humans make, I want to see scars, failure, disorder, distortion."

Comment

• timber
        • Nov 2008

Last week...

http://111wpm.tumblr.com/

Comment

• tron
          • Dec 2010

timber I love your hair, the colour seems to change with each photo. It's quite magical.
          "I think perfection is ugly. Somewhere in the things humans make, I want to see scars, failure, disorder, distortion."

Comment

• genevieveryoko
            • Sep 2009

your hair always looks amazing, but here it looks particularly amazing!

also i'm really feeling outfit #2 (although maybe i would suggest other shoes) ...what is the shirt?
            http://genevievelarson.tumblr.com/

Comment

• timber
              • Nov 2008

My shirt is Dries Van Noten -- it's incredibly light, I've been wearing it every other day since I got it to beat out the last days of summer.

And thank you Tron and Genevieveryoko -- I'm lucky my hair is somewhat indestructible or else it'd probably be less magical and more mangy.
              http://111wpm.tumblr.com/

Comment

• Lowrey, SA, you're awesome)

MM, master, it's great.

Tron, something strange with your boots. Sure, wide angle makes a little more accent for your uniqueness.

Comment

• theaddict
                  • Apr 2008

the outdoor pic came out too corky...hyping the hype even more to resell in a year and make a fortune...
                  PH, BBS, MA...

Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• Chinorlz
                    • Sep 2006

Oh shit! Someone's checking out the goods at IF ;)

That new PH double breasted jacket looks sweet. I'd probably remove the row of buttons on the left and make it asymmetric. Looks great on you S!
                    www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• christianef
                      • Feb 2009

not really feeling PH in general especially not with the stacky trousers et slouchy boots seems like a forced hybrid of sz aesthetics.

Comment

• kunk75
                        Banned
                        • May 2008

not a fan either in general of ph or ph fits

Comment

• Chinorlz
                          • Sep 2006

I'm assuming that SA is trying the jacket on at IF versus wearing it with the pants and boots... may be wrong. Personally I like wearing a PH (or reworked vintage wool jacket) with just some plain black pants or black jeans. It's always been hard for me to think about what to pair with waxed canvas type pants, but SA has done it well in the past with some RO/BBS semisheer tanks/tops.
                          www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Carcass
                            • May 2010

I think PH definitely works in this sense, but it's not necessarily the best thing for it. It seems a tad out of place, which isn't necessarily a bad thing.

EDIT: whooops necessarily tequila

Originally posted by Chinorlz View Post
                            I'm assuming that SA is trying the jacket on at IF versus wearing it with the pants and boots... may be wrong. Personally I like wearing a PH (or reworked vintage wool jacket) with just some plain black pants or black jeans. It's always been hard for me to think about what to pair with waxed canvas type pants, but SA has done it well in the past with some RO/BBS semisheer tanks/tops.
                            Last edited by Carcass; 09-11-2011, 01:12 AM. Reason: schwasted

Comment

• t-bone
                              • Dec 2009

I don't see any incongruity at all. I love Harnden with slim pants, and he does waxed pants himself that I feel work with many of his jacket fabrics including the tweed. Also I always feel like the best Harnden fits play with shade, tone, and texture, which this one does as well.

Comment

• christianef
                                • Feb 2009

wish he wore rick dunks 4 complete congruity

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡