Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mail-Moth
    • Mar 2009

^ Agreed. I wouldn't mind a PH jacket worn with slim pants. But not those ones.

Timber, always nice to see you post here. Refreshing. What were you wearing below the waist on the third one ?

Rilu, I like the silhouette, even if the heels of those shoes seem a bit too high for me. But I would have loved to see this outfit plus the half-skirt you were taking advices on recently. As it is, that's a lot of white.
    I can see a hat, I can see a cat,
    I can see a man with a baseball bat.

Comment

• Sergey Seven
      • Sep 2010

i really like this PH jacket, it would look better if the pants won't be so shiny. anyway i like the pic alot

here is me playing with panorama app for iphone
      bbs as usual

Comment

• theaddict
        • Apr 2008

unfortunately i never owned a pair of those and will never own them

well, i tried on a couple of PH pants, but i must admit that they are not ment for my body type, i look really ridicolous in them. I need PHesque stuff to wear something toned down at university where i cannot appear in full ninja mode and i wanted to get away from that kind of look anyway. My pant options are quite limited since i own only BBS pants (beside some CCP), soooo thanks for the critics, but I think i will stick to this outfit (as i stick to my pinched BBS jacket...hahahaha)...

Originally posted by christianef View Post
        wish he wore rick dunks 4 complete congruity
        Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• Chinorlz
          • Sep 2006

Originally posted by theaddict View Post
          unfortunately i never owned a pair of those and will never own them

well, i tried on a couple of PH pants, but i must admit that they are not ment for my body type, i look really ridicolous in them. I need PHesque stuff to wear something toned down at university where i cannot appear in full ninja mode and i wanted to get away from that kind of look anyway. My pant options are quite limited since i own only BBS pants (beside some CCP), soooo thanks for the critics, but I think i will stick to this outfit (as i stick to my pinched BBS jacket...hahahaha)...
          Did you score the tweed from 2 seasons ago? That's some professorial shiznit right there!
          www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• theaddict
            • Apr 2008

nah A, its from this season, the pic is indeed from the day i bought it, got another wool blazer too...I dont care if its hype, but i have to admit that 4 years ago, when i was working at KH Comme des Garcons i wasnt a fan of PH and his fits either, but i changed my mind.

I want to buy more stuff which is just comfortable to wear since i noticed that i wear those pieces the most, whereas other pieces stay in my wardrobe. I think my most worn blazer is my comme purple one, love all my boris and ccp pieces but i like how you can crunch and after that just put on the PH like nothing else...

Will try to match other pants with the jacket, but i doubt that it will make a huge difference, BBS pants have similar fits, although you guys may be right with the fact that these are particularly shiny and waxy...or i might have to buy other pants...not sure which ones though...

Comment

• Mail-Moth
              • Mar 2009

My pant options are quite limited since i own only BBS pants (beside some CCP)
              I can see this jacket work perfectly with a good pair of regular jeans, though. But that may be just me.

Comment

• theaddict
                • Apr 2008

you mean blue jeans? or what is a regular jeans?
                Unfortunately i dont own such a jeans...i might try the jacket with a looser BBS pant....

Originally posted by Mail-Moth View Post
                I can see this jacket work perfectly with a good pair of regular jeans, though. But that may be just me.

Comment

• Mail-Moth
                  • Mar 2009

Yes - blue jeans. Regular, straight cut blue jeans.
                  I hope I'm not being gross here

Comment

• theaddict
                    • Apr 2008

unfortunately thats not an option for me...
                    maybe i should look into some other pant options, but my skinny legs keep me off buying certain brands...so...

Comment

• Mikevigar
                      • Jan 2010

Will try to match other pants with the jacket, but i doubt that it will make a huge difference, BBS pants have similar fits, although you guys may be right with the fact that these are particularly shiny and waxy...or i might have to buy other pants...not sure which ones though...
                      I don't see any issues with the cut of the pants, as others say it is just the shine if anything. The new season handstitched pants from BBS, whilst really pricey are a lovely heavy material so stack well but no shine at all so they'd be perfect with this outfit if you can't find anything else that suits in your current wardrobe.

Comment

• MoFiya
                        • Sep 2007

unfortunately thats not an option for me...
                        maybe i should look into some other pant options, but my skinny legs keep me off buying certain brands...so...
                        I can imagine the classic pants by LUC (e.g. not J-shaped) could look good with it. And they're cut slim, too, aren't they? Other than that, if with slim legs you can pull off looser fitting trousers. Might take some time to get used to it (I know what I'm talking about) but I take wearing PH was uncommon at first, at well. But it suits you and the fit of the jacket is ace.

edit. rilu - first row looks great At first I was like: PJ - is it you? (which is a compliment, of course)
                        I have dreams of orca whales and owls
                        But I wake up in fear

BBS for sale (Sz 48-52)

Comment

• Mail-Moth
                          • Mar 2009

Rilu : now I love it. Especially with the cardigan. Without it, the bottom part looks a bit too heavy to match the rest.

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

Rilu, you have a hole in the back of your cardigan!!! Did you see it?!
                            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
                              kitsch killer
                              • Sep 2006

Originally posted by noumenos
                              is it DIY ?
                              not DIY, CDG.
                              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
                                kitsch killer
                                • Sep 2006

Aaaah, Ok. Still cool.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎