X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fuuma
    • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Mail-Moth View Post
    Where's Fuuma when we need him ? Of course there's this sartorial rule of the three colours - but I believe I remember that various shades inside those colours are allowed.

And even so : it wouldn't be the first time - last summer I went up to five colours - not shades - buttons included. And I'm still breathing
    Well a pretty standard getup of grey suit + brown captoes + white shirt + navy/red rep tie would be 5 colours. The rule you're referring to is 2 patterns not three; i.e. patterned shirt and tie but not suit etc.
    Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
    http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

• Soul Pill
      • Feb 2011

Comment

• kunk75
        Banned
        • May 2008

^like that composition

Comment

• Prezens
          • Aug 2011

Originally posted by Macro View Post
          speaking of Coogi.

Wrong forum, dude.
          before I respond out of line, can someone please clarify whether this comment was addressed to me?
          One man's style must not be the rule of another's.

Comment

• cmitso412
            • Feb 2010

it was
            Originally posted by Prezens View Post
            before I respond out of line, can someone please clarify whether this comment was addressed to me?

Comment

• genevieveryoko
              • Sep 2009

galia, that's super cute. i'd wear that.

there's something very ann d. about it, despite the fact that you're not wearing any ann d.
              http://genevievelarson.tumblr.com/

Comment

• Prezens
                • Aug 2011

Lol @ merz.

my outfit may have not been up to sz standards, but to be quite honest, what is more "wrong" here is your attitude Marco.
                How about offering some constructive criticism instead of posting such dismissive comments?
                As my join date and no. of posts clearly show, i am a noob. i am posting what i am wearing here today to get some sort of progressive feedback.

The "coogie" reference to my jumper is abit pathetic, "dude". yes it is clearly not just grey or black etc, but i personally didnt think the colours on it were particularly obnoxious or bright or "rainbowy" even. In comparison to the first pic, it is OBVIOUS that the flash in the second picture made it seem alot brighter.
                And in any case, if you felt so strongly that my vintage geoffrey beene sweater was such a coogi lookalike, How about suggesting ways to improve?

I tried to overlook it, but i cannot stand such cunt-ish behaviour, especially when it was so unprovoked. If other members of this forum agree that I am indeed so misplaced, and its pointless in even trying, then by all means say so, So I can leave while I still have some dignity, cos I will definitely not put up with attempts to be belittled by a random stranger who, after such a comment, I honestly cudnt give a fuck about.

Comment

• volta
                  • May 2009

If other members of this forum agree that I am indeed so misplaced, and its pointless in even trying, then by all means say so, So I can leave while I still have some dignity, cos I will definitely not put up with attempts to be belittled by a random stranger who, after such a comment, I honestly cudnt give a fuck about.

after yesterdays fiasco you insist on posting another (worse) pic which is not anything remarkable in any way. if you know it's not up to "sz standard", why bother at all when it's obvious what kind of outcome you will get? common sense.
                  Last edited by volta; 09-28-2011, 08:43 PM.

Comment

• Prezens
                    • Aug 2011

Lol, fair enough then.

Edit : volta, i wrote the above reply ("Lol, fair enough then")to ur post redirecting me to superfuture.com website, I don't see why u decided to edit it to that pic (even though it is quite funny).

I got the message.
                    Last edited by Prezens; 09-28-2011, 08:41 PM.

Comment

• AKA*NYC
                      • Nov 2007

prezens you're getting too caught up on the coogi comment - which was clearly made in jest - rather than the more pertinent note that followed. you are certainly smart enough to realize that your outfit is highly incongruous with the style/s discussed on sz. to me what you're wearing looks perfectly fine and needs no improvement. yet the outfit doesn't strike me as particularly interesting or worthy of any commentary or discussion in the context of this forum and my guess is others will feel the same.
                      LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• christianef
                        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Heirloom View Post
                        I love coogi
                        lol while nothing ive seen from the brand itself specifically appealed to me i do enjoy the concept of vibrantly colored spastic off-patterned knits... like a karel appel knit. im a sucker for the classic tie dye aswell lol.

prezens it looks a bit too streetwear for sz but like aka said it does not look notably bad. i recall seeing our boy lowery in vans ages ago, and others here have made the transition from something like that to what is more common here so if you're leaning in sz's direction you should stick around im sure youll be fine.

Comment

• Lane
                          • Aug 2010

I'm eating bread instead of popcorn as this unfolds..does this mean I'm going to be really fat?

Comment

• trentk
                            • Oct 2010

The sweater is jarring, and I wouldn't expect to see a diamond earring on sz, but aside from that, I don't find the outfit too out of place. A black rick beanie and chilton's rick jacket would look pretty similar, as would these boots if they were zipped / tucked in. I'm sure some sz designer has made grey jeans with a slightly dropped crotch and carrotish shape.

The outfit isn't to my personal taste, but its a smooth blend of sf and sz aesthetics, so I have to say its well done. Fuuma isn't told he's on the wrong forum, and some of his outfits seem to be much further removed from sz norms.
                            "He described this initial impetus as like discovering that they both were looking at the same intriguing specific tropical fish, with attempts to understand it leading to a huge ferocious formalism he characterizes as a shark that leapt out of the tank."

Comment

• cowsareforeating
                              • Jan 2011

^question. sagged pants or drop crotch carrot? i'm thinking the former.

Comment

• trentk
                                • Oct 2010

^there seems to be something going on with the cut. look how wide the upper leg is compared to the lower.

Adding to my previous post, while the outfit could (kindof) fit sz norms if the sweater was swapped out, the garments aren't that interesting as standalone objects, so I don't think the outfit expresses much of an interest in fashion aside from clothes as personal adornment. In that regard, its not very sz.
                                "He described this initial impetus as like discovering that they both were looking at the same intriguing specific tropical fish, with attempts to understand it leading to a huge ferocious formalism he characterizes as a shark that leapt out of the tank."

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎