X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • matthewhk
    • Jan 2007

Re: What are you wearing today?

thanks for the comments guys...yeah i love the hoodie, such a versatile and wearable piece.</p>

Les, i can't imagine anyone pulling off your style better than you. I think when one has reached this point in their personal style, then you've reached that "click" moment. Few things feel better than when one's clothes click.
    </p>

Comment

• matthewhk
      • Jan 2007

birthday outfit:

blazer and shirt - Y's
      t-shirt - Number (N)ine
      belt - Urban outfitters
      jeans - APC
      boots - Carpe Diem

Comment

• AX-OV
        • Feb 2008

</p>

Metallica Vintage T</p>

OdynVovk- Tank</p>

OdynVovk- hand painted denim</p>

Rick Owens- Dust Trainers </p>

Comment

• Fuuma
          • Sep 2006

<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><SPAN lang=EN-CA style="mso-ansi-language: EN-CA"><FONT size=3><FONT face="Times New Roman">You?re not going to see that often (brown shoes, dress shirt): <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p></FONT></FONT></SPAN></P>
          <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><SPAN lang=EN-CA style="mso-ansi-language: EN-CA"><o:p><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3></FONT></o:p></SPAN></P>
          <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><SPAN lang=EN-CA style="mso-ansi-language: EN-CA"><FONT size=3><FONT face="Times New Roman"><o:p></o:p></FONT></FONT></SPAN></P>
          <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><SPAN lang=EN-CA style="mso-ansi-language: EN-CA"><o:p><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3></FONT></o:p></SPAN></P>
          <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><SPAN lang=EN-CA style="mso-ansi-language: EN-CA"><FONT size=3><FONT face="Times New Roman">Silk/cotton alternating black and navy stripes jacket: Lanvin<o:p></o:p></FONT></FONT></SPAN></P>
          <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><SPAN lang=EN-CA style="mso-ansi-language: EN-CA"><FONT size=3><FONT face="Times New Roman">Alternating black and navy threads shirt: Zegna<o:p></o:p></FONT></FONT></SPAN></P>
          <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><SPAN lang=EN-CA style="mso-ansi-language: EN-CA"><FONT size=3><FONT face="Times New Roman">Chocolate brown belt: Engineered Garment<o:p></o:p></FONT></FONT></SPAN></P>
          <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><SPAN lang=EN-CA style="mso-ansi-language: EN-CA"><FONT size=3><FONT face="Times New Roman">Grey jeans: Dior Homme<o:p></o:p></FONT></FONT></SPAN></P>
          <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><SPAN lang=EN-CA style="mso-ansi-language: EN-CA"><FONT size=3><FONT face="Times New Roman">Chocolate brown chukka boots: Zegna<o:p></o:p></FONT></FONT></SPAN></P>
          Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
          http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

Looking good, Fuuma. And, funny you should say this - I just wore my first pair of brown shoes yesterday, and I am having fun. I have to say it's the shade of brown that matters.</p>

</p>
            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• curiouscharles
              • Jan 2008

[quote user="lll"]

</p>

nn cap, ann cardi/shirt, vb stole, acne jeans, ma+ bag</p>

[/quote]</p>

</p>

can i please have your allowance? PLEASE?</p>

i don't know why i'm even quoting this, everybody knows still is on a whole other level... love it as per usual</p>
              —
              -

Comment

• Casius
                • Dec 2006

[quote user="AX-OV"]

<BR class="khtml-block-placeholder"></P>

Metallica Vintage T</P>

OdynVovk- Tank</P>

OdynVovk- hand painted denim</P>

Rick Owens- Dust Trainers </P>[/quote]<DIV><BR class="khtml-block-placeholder"></DIV><DIV> Man, I like this. This is how I dress a lot; Tank, tee, jeans, sneaks. What's up with the tank too? I'm diggin' it.</DIV>
                "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• Johnny
                  • Sep 2006

^^ i likeit too...don;t dress like that at all but its nice to see a bit of diversity here....

Comment

• matthewhk
                    • Jan 2007

nice, classic look fuuma.</p>

AX-OV excellent look; it feels like LA rock and roll glamour at its finest.</p>

suit and shirt - Dior Homme by Slimane (votc)
                    tie - vintage Gianni Versace
                    shoes - Boss Selection
                    </p>

Comment

• bakla
                      • Oct 2006

[quote user="Faust"]

Looking good, Fuuma. And, funny you should say this - I just wore my first pair of brown shoes yesterday, and I am having fun. I have to say it's the shade of brown that matters.</p>

</p>[/quote]

So, they worked out well, faust? Comfy and all?

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

I am still breaking them in, because the nose was really upturned resulting in a crease, so not comfy yet, but I already feel that they will be my favorite pair of shoes once broken in.
                        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• AX-OV
                          • Feb 2008

Thanks for the comments, Casius, Johnny, and Matthewhk.</p>

-Casius, the tank is from my collection I am doing,ODYN VOVK (it means ONE WOLF in Ukranian) First season is set for SS2009.. still in the works, but the jeans and the tank are in the collection!</p>

- Matthewhk, I'm into your accessories, Referring to the Cigs and Cigars!!! </p>

Comment

• Pinoy
                            • Dec 2006

<span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-family: verdana; font-size: 12px; white-space: pre-wrap; ">Today: </span></p>

<span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-family: verdana; font-size: 12px; white-space: pre-wrap; "></span></p>

<span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-family: verdana; font-size: 12px; white-space: pre-wrap; "></span></p>

<span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-family: verdana; font-size: 12px; white-space: pre-wrap; ">Margiela Aids tee</span></p>

<span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-family: verdana; font-size: 12px; white-space: pre-wrap; ">Ann Demeulemeester jacket</span></p>

<span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-family: verdana; font-size: 12px; white-space: pre-wrap; ">Gap Belt (not shown)</span></p>

<span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-family: verdana; font-size: 12px; white-space: pre-wrap; ">Dior 21cm Dauphine jeans </span></p>

<span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-family: verdana; font-size: 12px; white-space: pre-wrap; ">Carpe Diem boots</span></p>

<span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-family: verdana; font-size: 12px; white-space: pre-wrap; ">Still trying to figure out how to do a boot tuck properly. I want to show off more of the boots, but I can't seem to do it without it looking contrived. It seems like the key is a pair of jeans with a small leg opening? something I don't own.</span></p>

Comment

• matthewhk
                              • Jan 2007

ah danieldy, you're pinoy on SF? Had no idea...anyway as i said over there, cool look.

Comment

• lll
                                • Dec 2007

thanks for the kind comments guys!</p>

AX-OV: really liked your blog.. (and your line)</p>

</p>

dbss jacket, haider ackermann wrap vest, drkshdw tee (yes, i confess, the one from yoox), acne jeans, rick boots
                                </p>

</p>

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎