Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chinorlz
    • Sep 2006

this shit is hilarious. I'm passing it on the rest of my crew.
    www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Lane
      • Aug 2010

Originally posted by jogu View Post
      lol sup u play also ? look me up i wanna try and get a regular squad goin every nite at least until i get my xbox fixed
      rofl on ur edit
      you are the best, never change please.

Comment

• gone
        • Oct 2009

planning to start lurking less and posting more. Starting it with this. Anyone with a knowledge of Oslo's landmarks can try to triangulate where I live :P.

The last pages have been good. MBD and merz nail it every time.

Comment

• voice_on_tape
          • Jun 2011

^^ I wish my roof had a putting green... I prefer 2nd look with scarf... Changes the whole shape
          -v_o_t
          sale items

Comment

• shah
            • Jul 2009

a bit centaur-like perhaps due to the camera angle ?

Comment

• MetroBulotDodo
              • Oct 2010

Originally posted by gone View Post
              Oslo's landmarks can try to triangulate where I live :P.

The last pages have been good. MBD and merz nail it every time.
              Thanks! This Oslo-ignorant being surmises that you live on a miniature golf-course -- based on her triangulations, naturally.

The scarf does indeed improve the silhouette of the ensemble. However, I would suggest not to button the jacket over the entirety of the (bulky) scarf - you would have much cleaner lines if you adjusted the scarf so that the fringes don't unwittingly form a woolen "mustache" at your midsection.

Still, the scarf does help to balance what I see as a proportional incongruity between the jacket and the pants. You may even want to consider a less bulky scarf...in black, even?

MBD
              "To articulate what is past does not mean to recognize 'how it really was.'
              It means to take control of a memory, as it flashes in a moment of danger."

-Walter Benjamin. Thesis VI, Theses on the Philosophy of History
              My rarities and quotidian garments for sale thread. My tumblr and eBay page.

Comment

• marsa
                • Feb 2011

RE: GONE

the short jacket and the pants dont really go well together imo. makes your upperbody look like its 1/4 of your entire length.

triangulation

Comment

• thee_vultures _actress
                  • Jun 2010

agree, the jacket is too short in that ensemble, but i like the pants...
                  what are they?

Comment

• SeptSeptSept
                    • Aug 2010

Comment

• gone
                      • Oct 2009

@Voice on tape: Had been cool if it actually was a putting green.

@MBD: your triangulations are, I'm sad to say, wrong. Living in a mini golf-course would be awesome. About the scarf, I could try with a shorter scarf, but it would have to be at least somewhat bulky to get the same change in silhouette, and the scarf I was using is black.

I really can't see how the jacket is too short for the outfit, the short upper body effect was quite intentional.

@thee_vultures _actress: The pants are from Hansen, and so is the jacket. The lookbook images are'nt that good, but the clothes are really nice in real life.

Comment

• clovn
                        • Apr 2010

Originally posted by SeptSeptSept View Post
                        This really works!
                        What exactly are you wearing?

Comment

• michael_kard
                          • Oct 2010

I have to agree that SeptSeptSept's fit works very well and in fact it is my favorite from him so far. However there's something strangely off-putting about what seems to be a very young guy wearing clothes like these. I'm very young as well, and I feel that if I met him in one of my lectures, or something along those lines, I would find his appearance very contrived. Of course this is just my opinion, and someone could say the exact same thing for pretty much anything.
                          ENDYMA / Archival fashion & Consignment
                          Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Comment

• Lane
                            • Aug 2010

he actually seems relaxed, and doesn't look contrived one bit.

I dig septs style cuz he mixes various brands interestingly. Something I find which is quite hard to do. Especially if brands from an assortment of styles.

Comment

• kuugaia
                              • Feb 2010

clovn: The general rule is to not quote images on the same page, especially when your post is only 2nd after the original post.

michael kard: I disagree that his look is very contrived, not just because we don't know him in person (because the way people carry themselves affects other's perception on what is contrived), but because he's not really wearing anything that is out of his age group? Hat, shirt, sweater, pants, and boots...seems fine to me? And he pulls it all off well (much better with the boots now imo ). Not like he's busting out a tweed blazer and pipe.

Comment

• voice_on_tape
                                • Jun 2011

sept^3 i like this fit, doesnt look contrived to me. perhaps it looks a little mature, but whats wrong with that? i'm just a little more intrigued at how the way you blurred your face coupled with the hat and hair you oddly resemble michael jackson lol
                                -v_o_t
                                sale items

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎