• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jogu
    • Jun 2009

Comment

• Mail-Moth
      • Mar 2009

Jogu, Rilu : your pics are the very first good things of the day. But I prefer the way it looks without the jacket and scarf, Rilu, for it seems too messy with them.
      I loved the first one of your two last outfits too : such a pure silhouette.

Jogu, you really are the only one here to wear riding boots along with some paramilitary belt and a knit marked with a white cross and end up looking great.
      Last edited by Mail-Moth; 11-08-2011, 05:01 AM.
      I can see a hat, I can see a cat,
      I can see a man with a baseball bat.

Comment

• MikeN
        • Nov 2007

Originally posted by merz
        and if you like HDG's fit, i'm pleased to notify you that many of the pieces shown in the photos above (fencing, geo, etc..) are presently on sale by him in the classifieds section. act now, these fashunz shall not last.
        and if you like Merz's fits, or if you just plain feel bad for him, i'm pleased to notify you that complete outfits of his are available at Sartorialoft, located in beautiful downtown Los Angeles, where Merz does odd-jobs in exchange for human interaction. Or if you're not in the LA area, you can also purchase his outfits on the equally as beautiful superfuture supermarket. You can find complete costumes of Merz's as seen in the What Are You Wearing Today thread mere weeks ago, clearly to build some kind of "hype" in order to raise the value of these used garments listed here, here, and here. Take your time though, they're not going anywhere!

Comment

• hommedeguerre
          • Jun 2009

Le 21ème

Comment

• lowrey
            ventiundici
            • Dec 2006

I wouldn't make much out of that whole episode, the first couple of posters assumed that people would recognize him (not sure why, he doesn't post that frequently, let alone pictures) and then it just turned into a joke
            "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• TheNotoriousT
              • Oct 2009

Originally posted by lowrey View Post
              I wouldn't make much out of that whole episode, the first couple of posters assumed that people would recognize him (not sure why, he doesn't post that frequently, let alone pictures) and then it just turned into a joke
              Nailed it.
              I wasn't sure at that point where the pic came from and if he was fine with being exposed on here.
              Thats pretty much it.
              "Townes Van Zandt is the best songwriter in the world and I'll stand on Bob Dylan's coffee table in my cowboy boots and say that"

Comment

• kuugaia
                • Feb 2010

The Forbidden City.

Jogu: Totally nailed those riding boots.

Eternal: That photo of you on the wooden wall awhile page was fucking sick man. Great shot!

Acephale: I know you posted some pages back, but I thought it was a great fit. Tight.

Rilu: I really like the CDG top but I dunno about the footwear. Could be the white stockings though...I'm not too sure. Nonetheless, I like the big skirts. Keep rocking it.

Comment

• chameleon
                  • Jun 2008

^

rilu, love this silhouette without jacket, but I think it works quite well with the jacket as well, I like the contrasting lines on top. I can see how it can steer into 'messy' territory but I think you're on the right side of the line. However, the clean silhouttes you do are amazing, like:

Originally posted by Mail-Moth View Post
                  Rilu :
                  the first one of your two last outfits too : such a pure silhouette.
                  missed this for some reason, just went back to check and this is some of the best this thread has offered for a while. Please keep posting these kind of voluminous fits.

Comment

• andrew
                    • Sep 2009

I really like Jogu's outfit; it reminds me of an action man/gi joe doll or something, i think its a combination of the oversized jumper and belt and the slight haze to the shot (not sure why that makes a difference but it seems to). I keep trying to convine my gf to knit me a cardigan reminisent of the old Margiela ones that were scaled up dolls clothes so i can achieve the same kind of thing.

Comment

• killah
                      • Jun 2009

jogu kuugaia n rilu

label under construction scarf
                      undercover bomber
                      saks fifth ave. longsleeve
                      ann demeulemeester trousers
                      raf simons moto hightops

dat over-exposure. everythings actually pretty much charcoal/black as hell n the saks is red, not pink.

Comment

• andrewislasorad
                        • Nov 2006

Originally posted by MikeNouveau View Post
                        and if you like Merz's fits, or if you just plain feel bad for him, i'm pleased to notify you that complete outfits of his are available at Sartorialoft, located in beautiful downtown Los Angeles, where Merz does odd-jobs in exchange for human interaction. Or if you're not in the LA area, you can also purchase his outfits on the equally as beautiful superfuture supermarket. You can find complete costumes of Merz's as seen in the What Are You Wearing Today thread mere weeks ago, clearly to build some kind of "hype" in order to raise the value of these used garments listed here, here, and here. Take your time though, they're not going anywhere!
                        brutal

Comment

• BECOMING-INTENSE
                          • Jan 2008

Are you afraid of women, Doctor?
                          Of course.

www.becomingmads.com

Comment

• tomatous
                            Banned
                            • Jan 2009

Time to get the dueling sabers out.

Comment

• AKA*NYC
                              • Nov 2007

LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• Icarium
                                • Oct 2010

Ah interesting seeing the raf moto sneakers in a fit! First for me. Wouldn't mind seeing the fit in normal lighting, but pretty awesome as is. +1 to the seeing the over exposed version in one image :)

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎