• lost53
    • Dec 2010

DiorOwen, looking nicely sharp!
    Seb, you look a bit stiff

Comment

• beardown
      rekoner
      • Feb 2009

Not trying to be a dick but I think you could go up a full size on the blazer. The real challenge to putting any outfit together is making it fit right and look comfortable...even more so with tailored pieces.

Even aesthetics aside, it looks uncomfortable on you and I imagine when you bend your arms and do regular movements that it shifts up even higher at the wrists...try a size up and see if it doesn't feel more natural and comfortable.
      Originally posted by mizzar
      Sorry for being kind of a dick to you.

Comment

• tomatous
        Banned
        • Jan 2009

It would appear seb that you have a similar build to myself. I suggest compensating for short sleeves by wearing something underneath that "extends" your sleeve. Be it leather gauntlets or fingerless gloves.

..or.. get fed up, cut the sleeves entirely off and sew your own ;)

Comment

• aussy
          • Jul 2011

Originally posted by rilu
          aussy, i had to laugh at that zipper-joke (which i too got only after going back and checking the photo again ;)), but jokes aside, i think that shorter jackets/slimmer pants fit you better! the bigger stuff seems to swallow you somehow. you should use the fact that you've got a slim body
          I'm slowly coming to that realization . I don't think oversized all around suits me, so I'll probably balance a single relaxed piece with slim everything else from now on (will still experiment though).

Comment

• jogu
            • Jun 2009

Comment

• Dane
              HAMMERTIME
              • Feb 2011

^ perfection...you don't even look human.
              i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• kuugaia
                • Feb 2010

^^^ I would have to agree with rilu, but I don't think you should rule out over-sized pieces in general. Over-sized pieces have the habit of moving around your body a lot, and since you're slimmer than most, maybe size down even more. In your recent fit, I think looking at the torso part alone of your jacket looks okay, but the sleeves push the outfit from 'over-sized' to 'too big for you'. Could even get them slimmed. When it comes to loose/over-sized clothing, there's a fine line to play between elegantly nonchalant and lazy/messy/don't know how to dress myself. Wire, Christian's DD days, Heirloom are all good examples who play on the right side of the spectrum. Just my 2cents.

michael_kard: you got 5 different textures alone on just your top half. Leather, denim, scarf, button up shirt, and knit. Now add in your waxed jeans, triple buckle leather boots, and long wriggly hair (from memory) - way too much going on. It's as if you wanted to wear everything that you love in your wardrobe...at the same time.

seb: I'm with the others...you could size up on both your coat and blazer.

zamb: Great fit, especially the lamb blazer. But damn your photo is way too big for my laptop screen.

thomcat: Great great fit, I much prefer this over the previous one. Rocking that jacket hard! Love the background too.

edit: DAMNJOGU Loving the waist-clasp thing.

Comment

• Lane
                  • Aug 2010

ok jogu, you are always worth the wait. Absolutely spectacular, love that we get a shot of your hairstyle, it completes your look.

Comment

• Jogu, you nailed it again, very interesting combination but it works. Long live long sleeves. Also fan of your hair style.
                    Last edited by Guest; 11-19-2011, 06:56 AM.

Comment

• SeptSeptSept
                      • Aug 2010

my favourite so far from you jogu; your face complete the outfit perfectly..

Comment

• Mail-Moth
                        • Mar 2009

Jogu, that's ace as always. Is the knit shredded or something ?

Today : denims.
                        And not even slim ones.

CDGH+ jacket / Milled wool.
                        Ann D shirt / Cotton.
                        Anatomica (Paris) denims.
                        Alden split toe derbies.

Close-up :

I can see a hat, I can see a cat,
                        I can see a man with a baseball bat.

Comment

• Chant
                          Banned
                          • Jun 2008

Moth-Man : When I scrolled down, I thought for a sec that you were wearing sneakers. Would have been a nice relaxed touch though.

Jogu : GREAT !!! Face/hair style is nice as well. Love the sweater and the large belt working very well with the slim and elongated silhouette, while adding a third stage to it. What are these slim drop-crotch trousers ?

Seb : And what about, this time, the pleats all over the sleeves ? You should definitely size up one and ask to have the sleeves cut longer. Btw 2009 jackets have longer sleeves than 2010. But, as Beardown said, it's not worth to wear CCP's tailored garments if you wear them like this imo.

Comment

• Mail-Moth
                            • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Christian View Post
                            Moth-Man : When I scrolled down, I thought for a sec that you were wearing sneakers. Would have been a nice relaxed touch though.
                            Come on. Have you no religion ?
                            I can see a hat, I can see a cat,
                            I can see a man with a baseball bat.

Comment

• SeptSeptSept
                              • Aug 2010

julius
                              julius
                              damir doma
                              puma clyde

Comment

• seb
                                • Feb 2007

thanks fo all the input guys, will have to check about the sizing next time.

is it possible to have the sleeves cut longer, when special ordering something?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎