X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Shucks
    • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Faust View Post
    And now a little color to move the thread along (apologies for speedposting!). Gothninja 4evar.

pure rawk. jacket fits perfectly. (though i'd button it all the way down.) congrats on the hoodie too.
    Last edited by Shucks; 12-22-2011, 08:28 AM.

Comment

• TheThief
      • Mar 2011

Damn Faust, your mohawk got long in the week since I've seen you...

Comment

• jogu
        • Jun 2009

thx whats wrong with polos tho ! lol i like polos , i only own a few maybe like 3 but i like them specially when theyre real fitted .
        god i finally have a chance to read this thread , i cant fuckin sleep am still awake from last nite . i wear black cos i like the color alot , i dont mind some brighter colors but i like those best when its like one piece of clothing thats colorful and the rest is black .

i dont think wearin lots of black is that diff from someone whos fave color is blue and that person wears alot of blue . tbh the only ppl i ever knew that were my friends that wore lots of black were goth or into a scene thats similar .
        i also dont think wearin all black is lazy , ive seen ppl ( not rly on here but i mean like random ppl on the street etc ) who do all black and it looks borin as all hell . sometimes it takes a lil creativity to make an all black fit look good and not boring . off topic but i keep smellin my fuckin wrist , someone sprayed diorhomme intense on me and rite now it smells sooooo fuckn good , wayyyyy better than the original . lots of that iris is hiding now and it smells like warm cocoa

Comment

• several_girls
          • Nov 2010

Nothing wrong with it IMO jogu, but I think the striped polo might have been a little too "pedestrian" for Faust's taste.

Comment

• jogu
            • Jun 2009

lol idk ill admit they kinda are pretty basic tho , actually im not sure i kno that many ppl that even wear them at all . im hungry rite now too tired to go out , wish i had that big breakfast meal from mickeyds with the scrambled eggs , sausage , hash brown , pancake , syrup

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

Originally posted by several_girls View Post
              Nothing wrong with it IMO jogu, but I think the striped polo might have been a little too "pedestrian" for Faust's taste.
              Pedestrian is not exactly the right word, although I know what you are getting at. I just hate polo shirts (traumatized from my Wall St. days, I suppose), and that Dior one (and I was an owner of several from Dior's glory days) has been so bastardized by now that it's kinda the equivalent of an LV bag in menswear. Sorry, jogu, just my opinion. :-)
              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• jogu
                • Jun 2009

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                y days) has been so bastardized by now that it's kinda the equivalent of an LV bag in menswear. Sorry, jogu, just my opinion. :-)
                lol noooooooooooooooooooooooo now im gonna forever think that when i see it in my closet

Comment

• endorphinz
                  Banned
                  • Jun 2009

jogu,u r one strange dude :)

Comment

• Faust
                    kitsch killer
                    • Sep 2006

Originally posted by jogu View Post
                    lol noooooooooooooooooooooooo now im gonna forever think that when i see it in my closet
                    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• endorphinz
                      Banned
                      • Jun 2009

oh,jacket does fit perfectly Faust

btw.i started wearing black in my teens.... way before the industrial and goth scene. i enjoy wearing colors too. you just gotta be careful to avoid the tommy hilfiger syndrome ;)

Comment

• mrbeuys
                        • May 2008

E, that looks great! Will copy that look tomorrow with your permission.
                        I might even get those HL leather pants you found me back from my tailor tomorrow to complete the look.
                        Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

/\ damn, that would be baller. Please copy by all means!
                          Thanks, everyone!

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• oskar
                            • Mar 2008

Originally posted by Eternal
                            looks good eternal!
                            see you soon

Comment

• jogu
                              • Jun 2009

sup im likin this one , that shearling looks reallll nice , like how the neck area looks fuzzy with the shearling open . reminds me of ricks idea of " the luxury of not caring " . that fit prol cost a couple g's but despite that with the sweatpant like trousers and sneaks it looks totally comfy and kinda lazy like its nothin to u , good shit

Comment

• mrburgess
                                • Dec 2010

First fit-pic, visiting NYC, rather a bathroom in NYC.

Wearing: Ann, Ann, IS, Ann.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎