X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • endorphinz
    Banned
    • Jun 2009

actually Heirloom looks pretty damn natural and comfortable in his fits. the clothes seem to flo even in a stationary pic; nuthin appears forced and everything looks like it belongs.

like i said,i'm never bothered by what others wear. I'd be more than happy to watch the championship games with him on sun.... well only if he roots for the giants

Comment

• I promise a complete overkill for the next one :)

Comment

• tron
        • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Heirloom View Post
        I promise a complete overkill for the next one :)
        Eagerly anticipating this
        "I think perfection is ugly. Somewhere in the things humans make, I want to see scars, failure, disorder, distortion."

Comment

• Kirky
          Banned
          • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Heirloom View Post
          it's hard to tell, but there's nothing bad with it... it's just very plain.
          Totally agree after i checked out your latest outfit.
          It's....amazing!!
          Another level of dressing!

gotta learn more from SZ!!
          Last edited by Kirky; 01-21-2012, 03:09 AM.

Comment

• Shucks
            • Aug 2010

Originally posted by endorphinz View Post
            actually Heirloom looks pretty damn natural and comfortable in his fits. the clothes seem to flo even in a stationary pic; nuthin appears forced and everything looks like it belongs.

like i said,i'm never bothered by what others wear. I'd be more than happy to watch the championship games with him on sun.... well only if he roots for the giants
            as I said in a previous post, my judgement on skirts on men is reserved till I see it irl. these static pics just don't tell the whole story. just a thought however, wearing a skirt to a dive or sports bar seems as appropriate as wearing a tux to the same bar and watchin football & eatin wings. this is NOT a gender questioning thing. no matter how ya slice it,skirts are not jeans and IMO their wearability is limited. maybe it's just my advanced age that is forming my close mindedness. I mean ya could wear a tux but why would ya?

I know some will say that if you are comfortable with what you are wearing, and yourself, you can wear anything anywhere but I don't subscribe to that school. Yes you should always be yourself but IMO clothes should be worn in context and disregarding this only begs for attention for attentions sake. I only bring this up cuz when shucks says he just got back from havin beers, I get the image of some bros knocking back some suds @ their local pub. I don't envision skirts on guys. Of course shucks could have been drinkin in place where people actually wear tuxedos.

I appreciate taking risks & "workin a drobe' but stuff needs to have some kinda contextual meaning for me.

I'm sure I won't be wearing a skirt anywhere but that doesn't mean I can't appreciate them on someone else,in the right environment.

just my thoughts and NO HATE intended. I'm sure many will strongly disagree

i call bullshit on this. in fact, i think i'm from now on just gonna make it easy on myself and call bullshit on YOU.

Comment

• CHRIS
              Banned
              • Dec 2006

i don't think he's contradicted himself or anything, he had just elaborated on how context might dictate style of dress

i'm pretty sure no one here is actually bothered by men in skirts, i think any discussion or disagreement here would be from a sociological/psychological standpoint. no judgment!

Comment

• endorphinz
                Banned
                • Jun 2009

ah s h u c k s ...... u mad? feel like punchin me?......what can I say ? some people got it and others, well, they just wish they did....

yes, Heirloom would look out of place in a sports bar. yes he would garner stares and comments. yes I think sports bars aren't the best context for men in skirts.
                would I personally care or be offended if Heirloom walked into. 'my' sports bar dressed like that.... FUCK NO!!

so you see shuckys, my thinking is consistent. I appreciate good shit when I see it

in other words:
                not all men in skirts are created =

Comment

• u used the word inappropriate, suggesting you would be bothered. if people staring makes things inappropriate, i guess i'm inappropriate whereever I go, Sometimes I think I'm famous. but maybe that would be inappropriate too hehe.

Comment

• endorphinz
                    Banned
                    • Jun 2009

no, I actually never used the word inappropriate. I said it would be as appropriate as wearing a tux. I still stand by that analogy.

Comment

• Shucks
                      • Aug 2010

nah brah, i ain't mad. i'm just not gonna listen to ur shit in the future.

partly cause of this:

Last edited by Shucks; 01-21-2012, 05:04 PM. Reason: fuck it. live and let live.

Comment

• morsto
                        • Nov 2008

ah s h u c k s ...... u mad? feel like punchin me?.....
                        A new nadir for this thread
                        impressive
                        that said, if it meant we could get rid of your childish attitude and vocabulary along with your clothing opinions which are clearly extracted from the 1950s, I hope for shucks to accept that challenge
                        I do not recognise the vessel,
                        but the eyes seem so familiar

Comment

• endorphinz
                          Banned
                          • Jun 2009

agreed, not one of my better ones

and pssst...... u are too mad... you couldn't wait to make this thing personal. I really don't think you have the attitude to be wearing skirts. you're gonna end up in jail.

Comment

• I know some will say that if you are comfortable with what you are wearing, and yourself, you can wear anything anywhere but I don't subscribe to that school. Yes you should always be yourself but IMO clothes should be worn in context and disregarding this only begs for attention for attentions sake.

Didn't I just contradict your statement above? I find it to be really judgemental and ungenerous to assume that people with an alternative taste only has it to seek attention, meanwhile, I also wonder what's so ugly with provocation. to provoke in a good manner is one of the hardest things you can do.

Comment

• endorphinz
                              Banned
                              • Jun 2009

I'm just gonna stand by my tux analogy.... and there's nuthin wrong with provocation as long as you are aware that you are provoking.

Comment

• Dane
                                HAMMERTIME
                                • Feb 2011

I'm just gonna stand by my tux analogy.... and there's nuthin wrong with provocation as long as you are aware that you are provoking.
                                Why is it you often sound like you want to be heard, yet have nothing to say? It's exhausting frankly.
                                i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎